What do you think about the world view of this isekai MC?

What do you think about the world view of this isekai MC?

Attached: 1648728386576.png (1115x1600, 829.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kuronoshokanshi/status/1515614392695595012
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>A leader shouldn't use military might to expand his territory, instead he should respect his citizens' right to find happiness
Sounds like the ruling philosophy of a great leader.

Attached: 023.jpg (960x1365, 125.03K)

why....

Attached: 079f9724-e886-494f-a9aa-2ba412986baa.jpg (1080x1536, 697.3K)

Attached: file.png (1350x1920, 1.54M)

Kiss childhood fiend.

Attached: 22 (3).jpg (950x1352, 208.32K)

needs rape correction

This series interested me enough that I ended up MTL the ending just to see how, and I was pretty disappointed.
The MC only gets with 1 girl while all the other girls just orbit around him.
Though the ending sucks, i'm a bit sad about how most of us will never get to read the whole thing. I doubt it will ever get a full translation since it looks to be like 30 volumes~ or so.

Shame there isn't an isekai where the harem ends up being yandere for the MC and protects him from other girls.

Sexist!

Attached: Nobunaga.jpg (1433x1945, 1.08M)

Women reincarnated as men still want D

Attached: reincarnated girls.jpg (800x1126, 98.81K)

Betrayal is the highest crime.

Attached: 30-o (8).jpg (1165x1652, 478.76K)

Hug your slime created clone/daughter

Attached: Olc.jpg (1446x2040, 1.33M)

breeding sheep

Attached: braided sheep.jpg (712x1690, 196.18K)

>Hug your adopted slime daughter.

ftfy

Attached: 11-o (15).jpg (700x994, 180.78K)

In the modern era, wars will almost always cost more than they will gain you. This wasn't always the case though, and a leader that refuses to bring wealth and glory for their countrymen is not likely to be very popular.

There seems to be a thing about "Brothal Bad", as if Geishas never existed.

Attached: 13-o (20).jpg (1125x1672, 287.2K)

At first I thought Gobo Slay was shit but now I unitronicalkjasdlkhjaslly like it desu wa

what did the author mean by this

Attached: juden.jpg (900x1280, 505.83K)

Consider what's happening, I see that the author has a great sense of humor.

obviously that you are gay

sounds very modern democracy. but i guess more respectable since he could do whatever the fuck he wants without worrying about reelection or anything.

axe soon

Attached: index.png (651x936, 128.44K)

Countries are at their best when the leadership is strong and the community has a united culture. That's one of the problems I often have with isekai, their fantasy multi-cultural paradise settings often would not work, especially in such primitive medieval societies. I do agree that you shouldn't attack others simply because they have different views/something you want, just use your military to defend your own resources and way of life.

Eh, she'll be next

Sounds utopianistic and way too optimistic. Most medieval and ancient clashes and wars resulted from:
-Need of Expansion (Running out of viable land.)
-Need of Resources. (Need specific resources.)
-Diplomatic Needs. (Alliances need to be honored.)

You wont be saying that expanding your territory is necessary when your land is going through drought/flooding/famine/pestilence or you need to expand at all costs.

It's just humorous to read some japanese writer talk about this shit when their history had massive clan warfare and constant warfare on outsiders.

Japan, a tinyass island, has had probably as many wars as Yurop if you count two dudes with a hundred men each as armies, Japan's soil is basically red with the blood of people who died for fucking nothing.

Attached: autism.jpg (900x1350, 164.1K)

are goblins supposed to be chinese people

It can't be helped.

Attached: The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World - Chapter 15.2 - 20.jpg (891x1280, 287.96K)

Damaged Elf get fixed after broken.

Attached: 21-o (11).jpg (1080x1536, 422.01K)

So, no fugging?

>Be a villain in a Korean dungeon crawler story
>Kill a shit ton of people alone to rob their treasures
>All the people you killed turn out to be protagonists who were all transported back to the past
>They all ganged up on your past selves
>Managed to fend the protagonist with actual cheat off
>Your secretary murdered you while you are exhausted because you are evil
It isn't fair to the antagonist...

>Korean
leave

Oh no

Attached: 87dbb1b8-a682-45de-b637-364bc0ad0f91.jpg (1575x2240, 968.05K)

4 arms guy just want demon queen momma revived to have mom's home cooking again.
Understandable

Attached: Food.jpg (891x1280, 263.55K)

rape correction needed asap

why does it feel like every good isekai/fantasy author takes long breaks? This, the lovecraft rts isekai, dolkness and more are constantly on break and have a irregular schedule.

>lovecraft rts isekai
What is this?

Only if the real life model also behaves like this.

>Countries are at their best when the leadership is strong and the community has a united culture.

Attached: AAfLQZt.png (1600x2296, 1.08M)

Empires and kingdoms have historically been multicultural though thanks to authority to rule centering around some dude who owned a fuckton of lands that had a variety of peoples living in them, it wasn't until the modern era that the concept of the nation-state was codified with authority arising from the people and thus the people needed to share an identity and common interest.

I only know of a lovecraft webcomic and it's been dead since before the Old one were born.

Attached: 20101022.jpg (675x900, 241.39K)

The MC/leader is the strongest. Didn't the WN have a throwaway line admitting that if the MC ever dies, the whole country would collapse? It was either this one one or another similar isekai.

Not all kingdoms/states, many were small enough to just be a glorified clan territory that had the same culture. Multi-cultural empires constantly had rebellions and uprisings as peoples wanted to rule themselves. The only way the empires maintained control over different cultures was to have overwhelming power to crush dissent. Hardly the utopia portrayed in isekais.

that slime elf manga with the MC being a dark god.

He is right. The greatest king in my country started in deep shit, but avoided any conflict by bribing everyone. He not only made the state much richer, but even doubled the size of it purely through diplomacy.

>the lovecraft rts isekai
That one is dead because the LN caught up with the WN.

Attached: cute shoggoth.png (1040x1492, 708.91K)

Will there be someone with the hideyoshi toyotomi job?

Attached: 1647665235054.jpg (1350x1920, 349.33K)

>draw a dark elf
>call it a dwarf

An isekai classic, coming to your screens next season.

twitter.com/kuronoshokanshi/status/1515614392695595012

Attached: FQiLQU6VQAkgT8i.jpg (849x1200, 268.97K)

>Only if the real life model also behaves like this.
It's essentially what he has been saying. About it's country's leaderships to make peace with each other, for the sake of their own citizens.

Nice game footage.

Attached: 3D Summoner.jpg (857x481, 46.42K)

I couldn't get through the doodle, too many cliches

Delicious PS1 3D.

>multicultural though
Nope
Just the same ruler.

All of them practices their own cultures.
Same house, different rooms

That's why it's classic

>All of them practices their own cultures.
One might say there that under one ruler there were multiple cultures.
Possibly even... multicultures.

What the dicks do you think multicultural means retard

Why do you call the manga doodle?

He likes to smell his farts.

excalipoor
excalibar
excaliper
excaliburn
excalibeer
excalibrew
excalibear
excalibird
excalisperm

>Jitsu wa ore, Saikyou Deshita?
>Good
Did Charlotte replace the MC as MC? Because he's awful.

ExcaliCOCK

Attached: divine cock.jpg (1800x2560, 883.69K)