Will the new bleach series be good?

Attached: ikkaku.png (1125x763, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc&ab_channel=JRiver
youtu.be/e8YBesRKq_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

Cant be worse than One Piece

It’ll start pretty good and go to shit in the second half. I can’t wait to watch the Zero Squad show up and immediately job.

It was so bad it killed the manga...

Attached: (2001) Bleach.png (9999x341, 700.48K)

It'll be decent, even better if they flesh the arc out

>Killed the manga
Damn

Attached: OH_NO_NO_NO_NO_DROP_IN_SALES.jpg (2048x1478, 1.51M)

Maybe bleach will finally get good sakuga

One Piece has always been better than Bleach.

>Bleach
>good
No

Zero Squad is introduced around 520-530 and the fight against Yuha happens around 600-610. Ichibei got to showoff a lot, So did Nimaiya to a degree. Others jobbed off screen but they all were supposed to job anyway, otherwise the story can't move forward with increased stakes. All Kubo can do is show their bankai before jobbing like Ichibei.

Attached: 6mmoxlyhgsm51.jpg (2500x3000, 817.14K)

Pissfag cope.

Go to bed John.

>cope
>when bleach was the biggest joke out of the big 3

>Sold more DVDs than Naruto and Wan Piss with less box sets
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc&ab_channel=JRiver

Attached: DVD_Sales.png (708x921, 2.5M)

All of them got to show off a little except the fat one. She makes a tree and that's about it.

What was Aizen bankai?

Bleach.

>Original war flashback
>History of the Gotei
>Soul King lore and the royal families history from CFYOW added
>Vizards getting to do more
>All the zero squad members reveal their bankai before losing
>Add more stuff to make Lilly, Gerard more interesting than "I-I CAN'T BE KILLED!"
>Ishinn and Ryuuken actually fight, showing their bankai and Volstanding
>Actually show Uryu vs Jugo that was built throughout the arc
>Foreshadow the still silver better
>Extended final fight with all the 5 nakama getting to do something, even if it isn't as big.
>SOL episodes building towards the Rukia wedding novel
>Ending on the Hell arc one-shot, teasing a continuation
There you have a 10/10 TYBW anime. With rumors of it being long running, let's hope Pierrot adds at least half of it.

Attached: BLEACH.full.1178143.jpg (5652x4969, 3.47M)

Would Bleach have been better if she'd gotten powers instead of Orihime? I thought Kubo did a good job of teasing which of them would be getting powers.

Attached: 57abafe720fee4f0ea71ca2eec9bfce3.jpg (640x480, 33.16K)

Started my full Bleach rewatch and damn, I forgot how shit this random anime-only soul reaper character was in the Grand Fisher arc. Why did they even put this character in?

Attached: 1351564958227.png (866x729, 350.81K)

The fullbring arc was the most retarded shit, kubo literally tried to soft reboot his own manga. If you'd asked me i would've thought that was a desperation move to prop up the manga but the ratings seemed ok before hand

The nice thing about Ywach deleting Ichigo's old powerset is that fullbring shit is now truly and completely irrelevant. I think Kubo knows nobody gives a shit about fullbringers.

Kubo was mad about the changes Pierrot did to the story in the first 2 arcs.

I just want to see what Ichigo's new bankai can do. I get the drama of his new ultimate form getting one-shotted out of existence the moment it appears, but it's also left me with serious blueballs. If it's longer running, at least give Ichigo and Orihime a longer Ywach fight.

Fullbring arc was unironically great until the shinigami took over. The only reason it got low rating was because Nips only cared about the captains. Which is also why the final portion of the arc is also rushed, just not as bad as the TYBW ending.

>hurr job jobing jober durr
Kill yourselves subhuman niggers

>Original war flashback
Never. Thats a retarded idea

sold so much that they axed it sasuga

Fuck you, I want to see the original battle between Yuha and Yamamoto.

The trailer is fucking perfect, bros. I'm hyped one way or another.

Attached: 1339998736212.jpg (497x501, 98.15K)

>I want to see an inferior version of the battle we already saw at present time

Probably. She at least has some personality.

>Rukia wedding novel
I don't need reminders that she gets stuck with Renji. Dying alone is a better fate.

>W-Who cares about Bleach!
>Number 1 remix starts playing
MAN I MISSED BLEACH SO MUCH!
youtu.be/e8YBesRKq_U

Attached: IMG_20220412_222504.jpg (1736x2456, 362.33K)

The battle we got was barely a battle. Yamamoto uses his Bankai on fake Yuha, wins, Real one comes and cuts him down.

Orihime had plenty of personality. She just lost opportunities to be her usual "future me"-drawing self when the series became literally nothing but a chain of fight scenes.

Nah, I'd enjoy seeing the blood thirsty OG Gotei 13

>Extended final fight with all the 5 nakama getting to do something, even if it isn't as big.
This. Please this. I don't even like Chad that much, but fuck, he's part of the original team. At least let him throw a punch.

And the flashback would be: Yamamoto uses a less impressive version of his Bankai on real Yuha, wins, the end.

>"I'm a fighter too"
>not even five seconds later
>"AHHH IM TOO SCARED TO MOVE SAVE ME CAP'N"
It's too bad because Nanao was always my favorite

Attached: BBSZanpakuto_Nanao.png (2260x1080, 2.35M)

She was never a great fighter, but she does stuff to my dick. Kubo fulfilled his job quiet well.

This asspull was the worst part of the final arc

This moment was never surpassed in the anime.

It would be a much better equal fight.

Him having a bankai was fucking retarded and pretty much instantly devalued having a bankai at all. What are you smoking?

Attached: 1372727432858.jpg (275x177, 17.36K)

No

Didn't ask.

>"I'm a fighter too"
You must be thinking of Sakura because Nanao never said that.

Yes. Stuff like the Ishida family deciding not to take Yuha's side and stuff would actually add to the narrative as well.

How do you even pronounce his name?

Attached: Tybw.jpg (640x311, 27.41K)

"Yuha Baha" going by the Japanese pronounciation.

Wait until someone says it in the anime

>talking about Yama vs Yhwach
>brings up Ishida family out of nowhere
Concession accepted

"daddy"

And then his bankai is damaged to a random grunt. Then we find it's permanently damaged. Shame they make him seem so weak when he should be captain level.

Flashback of the original war would obviously be more than just Yama vs Juha. Come on now.

You think that shit won't be shown in the original war flashback? It's not just about Yuha v Yamamoto.

>moving goalposts
Concession accepted.
Whatever your shit headcanon about the original war is will never happen. Remain coping.

>No argument
Concession accepted.

>No argument
Concession accepted

>i can delete anything with reality deleting lazers
>too bad for you my zanpakuto is a mirror that can reflect god
we're hitting levels of kubo that shouldn't be possible

I wasn't even the original user you were arguing with, just pointing out the obvious. You're just being retarded.

Remain. Coping.

unless the studio rewrites a lot of the plot, no. The last arc wasn't just rushed it was poorly written. It's a shame manga don't do reluaches, Bleach could really benefit from a clean start with forethought put in to the story.

Attached: 1628166595513.jpg (722x825, 189.71K)

i've thought of it like wach, like watch without the t. i don't know where i picked this up though

This. I bet Kubo's reading the thread and telling the director to add all this.

Retard