Spinless MC's

I don't like comics because they often portray their protagonist's as Chad's something I'm not, but i can't self insert as any manga/anime protagonist nether it's because they are so spineless and total cucks.

I mean don't get me wrong im totally fine with proportionate displays of emotions.

However most manga/anime MC's are crybabies at best. What makes me think. Are japanese men so weak? Are they this pathetic? Maybe it's something cultural, I'm latin american, we enjoy fighting each other for the sake of it, no wonder why DBZ is so popular here.

Attached: crybabies.jpg (2400x1920, 446.33K)

subaru and eren don't belong in that pic

Eren, Kaneki, and Subaru all had cause to cry at their horrible situations. The other 3 are absolutely indefensible though.

They're called self inserts user, that why Japs laugh characters like pic related

>kenshirocrying.png

This is stale and half-baked. How does user do it?

how do retards or newfags still fall for the same bait?

Kaneki got fucked, desu.

I don't mind having heroes who cry but is it so much they do it with some dignity instead of being disgusting and snot snibbling

Threads like this prove toxic masculinity is a thing and I'm glad people these days are calling it out. Men can cry, get over it.

In Subaru's case, at least, he isn't meant to have dignity. You're meant to see him as he sees himself, because nowadays anime adaptions can't into "character feels like garbage" without making them ugly.

They can, but, they should?

/Fpbp

>Are japanese men so weak? Are they this pathetic?
Yes, the average gook is weak and effeminate, they are "herbivores" and no wonder why their birthrates are on the floor.

>Toxic masculinity
You must've missed twitter I take it?

Attached: 1518397788334.png (789x815, 606.63K)

Allen Walker somehow still manages to evade these crybaby MC threads

>get beyond mindfuck tortured, most/any normal person would just straight up die from
>DONT CRY BRO

That's because nobody knows what's going on in D. Gray Man anymore.

Doesn't change the fact that he has been crying like, every single chapter for the last 5 years at least

Guts exists and he still doesn't cry like other pathetic fucks

What were the scenes the shots are from anyway?
Its been a while, but wasn't Kaneki about to eat somebody?

He's run out of tears to shed

>T. retard that's never read Berserk

>every single chapter for the last 5 years
So five chapters

Kaneki got a lucky hit in after getting curbstomped by based Amon and remembered he used to be human

Midoriya and TakeMitchy are the only bad ones here. And that's only because they don't change at all.
And TakeMitchy was butchered in the anime, In the manga he has some back bone and he gets more and more brave through out the arcs to where he's fighting the top tiers even if he gets his ass nearly killed because of it. But the last arc just takes him back to square one wasting his character. Midoriya despite being the protagonist of a nearly 400 chapter series has no fucking development what so over because horicuck is a hack who takes back any changes he makes.
People like weak powerless mcs because it's realistic in most of these.
Subaru is a neet who hasn't talked to a girl since elementary school and then get sent to a lovecraftian hell scape where he's murdered over and over again. He's a normal person he's just like you and me. We couldn't just adapt and become a le epic Chad in that situation no matter how much you cope and say we would.
Kaneki? What are you retarded? Kaneki changes alot through the series and is a human turned into a canablistic monster without his consent and was abused by his mom and aunt his whole childhood.
>Eren
I already knew this was bait but try harder next time.

20 user

Subaru was witnessing the second ice apocalypse after witnessing his girl Rem get fucking mutilated and watching Emilia die to the same guy

why did you ignore Tsuna
he is even worse than Takemitchy as he didn't even get development

There are like 4 people in DGM new chapter thread. People would need to remember it first user
also in Allen's defense, his life has been pure shit from the get go and it still will get worse

I stopped reading it like 3 volumes in because it was boring

>Subaru is a neet who hasn't talked to a girl since elementary school
Tbf, that's for good reason, considering in elementary he wrote an essay length love letter to a teacher that was creepy as shit.

That must be a novel only thing since I'm not that far into it and havent read it in a while but that's not too weird.
Kids do shit like that all the time.

Attached: 13080255.jpg (1920x1080, 168.73K)

>spineless
pic unrelated?

Because his suffer is legit and he still has more spine than all of the OP combined except maybe Eren
>went against an adult as a 10 years old to protect his doggo
>almost murdered people for killing his doggo
>stripped people to their underwear for a living
>got offered a rope to escape his shitty life, didn't bother because lmao it's shit anyway so why bother at this point
He is a wolf in sheep clothing, not a pure sheep

Iirc it was a part of one of the q&as the author is fond of doing.
Novel wise, Subaru can also play adequate guitar, can sing, can sew pretty well, was a huge ninja chuuni growing up, and is a scarily good crossdresser.
One of the reasons he stopped going to school.

Subaru is a worthless wimp and inferior to S;G's Okabe in every way.

You mean that guy that had to watch Mayuri die hundreds of times before finally asking for help despite being a grown ass man instead of a hormonal teenager like Subaru?

Although I prefer Subaru to Okabe by alot and do think he's a fucking retard Okabe is only a year older then Subaru.

>They're both the same age as of arc 5
Holy shit Subaru is short.

He's like 5'8 which is rather tall for Japs, Okabe is 5'10 which is almost ludicrous.

Eren allow Jean to making love to Wifekasa.

>and do think he's a fucking retard
That's Subaru in every single loop.

Subaru can still figure his shit out in 10 or less, It took Okabe like a bajillion times to fix one thing with the help of others

no those are the “literally me” characters that fit that exact spot

joe yabuki

>MC is a chad
>I hate him because he's a showoff and fujo bait
>MC is a wimp
>I hate him because he does autistic shit and cries a lot

Eren will always be the worst after that ending

Why is Subaru there?

Eren NEVER had the guts to tell Mikasa how he felt about her, he never acted according to his desires. He was a coward that never dared to try to be happy and left behind the hatred and the power.

>There is no in between
You can be strong and brave without being a Chad.

>spinless
at least my man suzaku can spin

Attached: spin.gif (704x396, 244.19K)

came here for a post like this, but expected steel ball run posting. but this is good too

i don't think it's anything cultural, i'm a slav and they give off that impression to me too. i don't think they're unjustified in crying when they don't know what's going on yet but after several episodes/volumes, i'd expect them to come up with some kind of strategy instead of just bitching all the time. i just don't get why they refuse to adapt to their situation

>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH [falls to his knees] PLEASE PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON AAAAAHHH
>It's fine, relax, just take my measur-
>YOU CAN'T DO THIS I'M BEGGING YOU [begins crying and whimpering] I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS I CAN'T WATCH YOU IN A BIKINI AAAH I'M GOING INSANE
I don't know

Attached: 1650184678626.png (951x951, 777.31K)

literally me

I wanted to say that Subaru, Eren and probably Kaneki have no business being there, but then remembered this is a bait thread.

eren absolutely has a place in the cuck mc crowd after the beautiful schizopost that was the snk ending

>Takemichi
>Spineless

I was talking more about the OP image, where he's crying. He's a teenager fighting giant, man-eating, humanoid monsters, seeing people get eaten alive left and right. No shit he'd cry.
Early in the series he is, and that's the point of his character. He grows a spine driven by the regrets he had about his life.

takemichi does grow a spine, but i wish he were less of a joke character throughout the series. i dropped tokyo revengers after like episode 16 because the anime just wouldn't stop disrespecting him. i get that he's weak, but there was no point in calling him scum as often as it did

>he is even worse than Takemitchy
Heck no. At least Tsuna was a kid and the guy trained and put some effort into improving himself. Takebitchy is 26 years old. 26 YEARS OLD!!