After being hit by a truck, you are isekaied into the Naruto world as Rock Lee the day he becomes a Genin

>After being hit by a truck, you are isekaied into the Naruto world as Rock Lee the day he becomes a Genin
>Since you're Rock Lee, you cannot use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, but if you work hard, you can become a Taijutsu master
>You keep all your knowledge about the Naruto franchise plus Lee's life knowledge up to the point you became him
What do you do?

Attached: lee surgery.png (1366x768, 521.19K)

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage newfags to show their faces here.

Couldn't you ambush saucegay beat the shit out of him and steal his magical eyes?

This sounds good in theory but the reality is a bit different since you can only feasibly steal one eye or else you'll have to walk around with both eyes covered.
You'd be better off stealing a Byakugan and learning both Gentle Fist and Strong Fist since the Byakugan isn't an always-active type dojutsu as seen with Ao.

byakugan sucks ass compared to sharingan though. you could always do both, one sharingan from sasuke and one byakugan from neji/hinata.

So he can't use jutsu at all?
Guy was shown using summoning jutsu at some point i recall
what about sage mode?

Attached: 90019012_p0.jpg (1300x1400, 786.74K)

Guy decided to stop using Ninjutsu because Lee couldn't do it

Guy is not a pathetic failure of a ninja like Lee. He just pretends to be so that his retarded progeny feels better about himself

Have sex with Tenten

Open all my gates and an hero.

Byakugan is actually great but it's not attached to protagonists so it gets shafted. You need to remember that you're in Rock Lee's body so a lot of basic jutsu are denied to you and you're better off maximizing Taijutsu while minimizing the cost to your chakra resources which aren't actually that good unless you're using the Gates to access the reserves.
Roaming around with a Byakugan and Sharingan would be suspicious because people would start questioning how you got them both.

based and tenten-pilled

Fuck Tenten

so Lee has a complete inability to use any kind of ninjutsu? How was this explained in the story again?
Even something like shunshin (or whatever that speed moving ability is that everyone knows) or substitution?
Even if you can't learn a rank jutsu like rasengan there are plenty of less powerful and easier jutsu that can be very useful

Attached: 1603216878653.jpg (4000x5000, 1.89M)

good point actually. one other worry to think about is how the byakugan can sense sharingan as seen in the kage meeting. the question is whether it can sense other byakugan in which case, you couldnt really steal either one without being highly suspicious.

>so Lee has a complete inability to use any kind of ninjutsu?
Yes. There was 1 specific time Lee used a jutsu,and it was through Naruto giving Lee a Kurama cloak so he could use Rasengan. Other than that he can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

Yes but what was the in story explaination?
Because its not as though he lacks chakra
i'm sure that through enough practice basic jutsu like shunshin or substitution would be possible

Yeah stealing an eye is a big risk and one of the harder ones to keep under wraps but if you could manage it, it's one of the rare ways for Rock Lee to get a direct upgrade without fucking himself.
I don't think the summit would be much of an issue if you went to it. Your Byakugan would see Ao's and you'd just accuse him of being a treacherous cunt who stole Hyuga property and if he brings up that you have an eye, you can just lie and say you had it given to you as a friend to a Konoha ninja which has precedent with Kakashi and Obito.

He just can't do it. Straight from Guy, and straight from Lee's flashback. That's it. Maybe he has a disability.

Drink more milk so my bones don't explode from 4th Gate

well I would probably talk with Jiraya to see if I could learn Sage jutsu. Then I would report everything to the Hokage with regards to the things that would pass in the future, including the Obito shenanigans. Then I would just chill eating ramen everyday and going out with my two homies Ten Ten and Neji.

did he not use a rasengan?
He can still do stuff that doesn't involve handsigns like walk on water or climb walls according to online sources
since you will be reincarnating into his body its possible tht you could make it work
Its not a hard limitation , he just doesn't understand how to do it

P.Sure Sage Mode requires a balance of Nature and regular chakra to not get turned into an animal.

Kakashi was only allowed to keep it because Fugaku is chill af and both believed and was okay with him being gifted it by Obito. I can't see any leader of the Hyuga allowing the same, considering the extreme measures they go to just to control their own. Lee having the Byakugan and not be subject to the caste system would essentially invalidate its very existence and destabilize the clan.

Rock Lee wouldn't have enough Chakra for it. People sorta forget there is a basic chakra minimum requirement to even attempt it and Orochimaru couldn't do in spite of he himself having reasonably large reserves

Lee has chakra, he just can't use it to do ninjutsu or genjutsu.

Roleplay somewhere else, Narutard

>did he not use a rasengan?
He only used it because Naruto gave Lee Kurama chakra, and cloak hands can be used to do jutsu. Example of this is Naruto's cloak hand making a Rasengan form him back in Part 1 which gets referenced when Naruto is training with Bee.

Yeah but Ao doesn't know that you stole it but we know he stole his so he'd be on the backfoot. I was just giving an excuse you could use if Ao saw yours and recognized that you weren't a Hyuga.

Accelerate development of scientific ninja tools with a specific focus on the shadow clone jutsu.
Train my chakra reserves and learn the gates as normal, all 8 would be nice but 7 is fine
Learn sage mode because that shit is fucking free
In combat, use the ninja tool to summon X amount of shadow clones. Each clone activates the highest gate and sage mode
GG

yea but once again his problem seems to be that he can't figure out how to do it
its not some sort of hard limitation
so if you reincarnate into his body you might be able to do it

and then you would be assassinated

Yeah probably but if you've gone to the summit as Rock Lee then you fucked up in the first place since you should probably be preventing Pain from destroying Konoha.

im theory crafting an idea. sasuke consumes orochimaru through what, sheer willpower right? it wasnt something special that allowed him to do so iirc. would it be possible i wonder to trick orochimaru into trying to fuse your body then turn it on him and steal his power, possibly even allowing you to use jutsu? what im thinking rn is kill sasuke and steal his sharingan > go train with orochimaru (he will likely want your body for the sharingan, assuming he doesnt know if he can kill you to take the eyes) > let him try to absorb you > absorb him
is this feasible? or something similar?

Why would i even bother, lol
i'm pretty sure rock lee becomes an irrelevant character later on
he's not that important to the story
i would just fuck off and enjoy myself.
Maybe keep trying to figure out ninjutsu

Attached: tohru.png (462x497, 392.85K)

Okay let me put it this way.
Let's say Chakra is water in a faucet. To use Sage mode you need to turn both it and your innate chakra faucets on to the same pressure. Lee can't do anything with his innate chakra faucet.

Tell Neji that he is right

Chakra had nothing to do with orochimaru's situation. You have to have an animal teacher agree to mentor you, which orochimaru failed to do because his body was too weak. The snake literally rejected him as a student
Orochimaru being a genius managed to create a knockoff version of sage mode through his own research though how that would interact in combination with sage mode is unknown
The animal mentor is vital because they teach you a specific sage mode. Snake is very different from frog and each comes with a unique power (battlefield manipulation and frog kumite). Hashirama is a freaky outlier and we don't know what the fuck he used

Honestly I'd have fun and tell everything I know to sasuke, naruto, kakashi, and kiruzen. Imagine how much chaos would happen and the look in their faces when they realize everything I said was true. also I'd train but be a worse fighter than Lee. BUT ON GOD AM I GOING TO ASK OUT TEMARI ON A DATE AND KEK SHIKAMARU

Everyone became irrelevant once Nart and Sauce got Six Paths

Attached: 1648020053219.jpg (1024x1024, 91.52K)

Fuck all that bullshit, Lee was a retarded child who took the hard work koolaid. I know better.
Big Keypoints to hit are:
>Curse mark
>Hachirama cells as readily available as the chuunin exams
>Uchiha eyes from Danzo
>Hanging around sites where important people have died/will die with my foreknowledge.
I'll make myself a god through cutting body parts and inserting them into me and anyone who doesn't is actively gimping themselves into being a retarded loser or a mid tier after working a billion years for it.

Attached: Kabu.jpg (533x400, 30.46K)

probably something like monkey sage and thought hiruzen monkey summons

his jutsus were all something related to plants though

>i would just fuck off and enjoy myself.
There's a problem with this. If Sasuke never fights Lee, he never gets Shishi Rendan to beat Yoroi. If Lee (You) never save Sakura in the forest of Death, Naruto's group dies and the whole series is fucked because the savior is dead. If Lee saves Naruto from Kimimaro, same thing.

I think Lee (Me) would have a better chance asking Ino since by Shippuden she probably forgot Sauce. Ten Ten probably liked Neji.

why take chances when your stronger than 90% of genin during the chuunin exams. the only guy you cant beat is gaara. just embrace darkness and speed rape everyone while in disguise.

Attached: sasuke neck.jpg (1920x1200, 90.53K)

I wouldn't do any of that anyways since i watched this show when i was a kid
i didn't even remember any of those details until you reminded me

Poison Neji and then kill my clan and myself

Words words words faggot faggot nigger

the jonins would probably rape you as payback though

Sasuke was a genius on all fronts so an average guy like you would probably be mindraped by Orochimaru in three seconds

well naruto just uses wind style attacks and shadow clones and stopped using summons after the pain arc. So it's likely harshirama at one point used them but grow so strong he stopped and just uses sage mode. Similar thing for kabuto. It's just the most logical thing because his student uses monkeys. Or it could be he can just gather nature energy because of his mutation

Lee was weak as shit as a day 1 genin. Nothing like the chunin exam version

Yes rape will satisfy me temporarily but nothing will satisfy me more than having a loving wife and kids

Attached: 34887a50667cb1b92a1cd3b0ddef97c9.jpg (500x334, 30.9K)

how would they know it was lee? just imagine the scenario. youre temari, walking around the hidden leaf for a place to eat. kankuro and gaara went to some stupid boys night out. the chuunin exams are about to begin. all of the sudden you hear the ruffle of clothes behind you, and a belt coming undone. you turn back but theres no one there. as you unsheathe your fan, suddenly its gone, 50 meters away on the ground, and your pants are down, your jacket removed and your breasts exposed except for your fishnet shirt. You can hear someone moving but cant physically see them, only the dust their movements kick up. "OVER HERE!" you hear as a fist smacks you in the head. youre dazed but get back up, only to find that your pussy is sore and leaking something. its already over, you are pregnant. Unseen, the hidden leaf's handsome devil walks away, knowing that theres no forensics yet to identify the rapist. He can do this as many times as he wants and no one can stop him.

>I become aware that the world is going to be invaded by aliens with hax powers and I'm the only guy on the planet who has no potential to use magic
I fake my death and start living in a cave deep underground where the light of the moon won't reach me and turn me into a zetsu, assuming Lee's absence from the story would have a butterfly effect that causes the zetsu apocalypse to actually happen.

I make Orochimaru look like my bitch. I know all the best jutsu and what to research.

im no average guy, pal

The two kinds of self insert fulfillment stories

Try to be the best weapon master as well. Always felt it's underused considering giant shuriken and bomb tags are dangerous even for jonins.

threads about being isekai'd in either nardo or sauce are more interesting tee bee aich

>curse mark
Most people getting it fucking die
>hashirama cells
Same as above. Even if you survive you need some chakra to keep Hashirama in check so it doesn't consume you (see Danzo vs Sasuke)
>uchiha eyes
They drain your stamina to the point Kakashi couldn't fight more than 5 minutes without getting bedridden for a week. You can use Hashirama cells to make it better, but you'll have Hashirama's issues
>sage mode
A technique so hard only hokage level ultrageniuses and Kekbuto have mastered
>orochimaru cells
They work but you'll lose your identity and become Orochimaru 2.0

The only way to be strong in Naruto is being extremely lucky, having top tier genetics or being a genius
>inb4 muh Rock Lee and Guy, muh 8 gates
Both Lee and Guy were geniuses, Kakashi said no one can open more than 4-5 gates with hard work alone

Well I don't want to become a glorified ninja police officer. Only thing I'd desire is to have consensual sex with Tenten as fast as possible. I'm talking Tenten % speedrun. I'd use all my knowledge to optimize the fastest route to achieving this goal. It'd have to be a point where I have the biggest advantage aka, chunin arc. Defeating Neji during this arc will make me the ALPHA of my ninja squad and have Tenten falling in my lap.

they're going to know it was lee when the baby pops out with massive eyebrows

This
you could use weapons and also potentially enhance them with your chakra nature
lee only has trouble with ninjutsu, not necessarily manipulating chakra
he could still figure out how to do nature transformation

watch akamaru cuck every guy in the village

Attached: hinata_and_akamaru_by_suzakuharu_d1magug-fullview.jpg (635x480, 40.16K)

isn't Lee an orphan? and that's why he sees guy as a dad