Baki

Who will Jack fight and how many fights til he fights Baki?

Attached: 003.jpg (835x1200, 809.18K)

This is really hard to say honestly. I'm not super pumped for him to fight anyone in the audience honestly. I'd rather see him fight Kaku or Hanayama.

If he does fight Motobe again he should do something like tell him he will come for him in one week and tell him to prepare the best he can in that time.

So Jack's best prospective fight is with Kaku, right?

Attached: Kaku KOs Motobe.jpg (720x1140, 254.74K)

Yeah thats the one I'm hoping for myself.
1. Kaku hasn't had a fight in like 20 year irl, would be nice to get one again
2. He's the only one around the right level for Jack right now that a match would make sense with. The only other guys around the right level would be Baki, Musashi and Pickle. Baki is clearly the endgoal set up right now so probably wont fight him right away, Musashi is on ice and might be too soon to bring him back, Pickle already had a fight with Jack rather recently.

I think a fight against Katsumi would be hype as fuck.

Musashi isn't coming back, Tokugawa's sister already raped him and had her fill and she's the only one who can revive him.

She'll just have to rape him again.

Metaphorically, right?

MT Retsu's got some mean craters.

Attached: crater.png (1494x1122, 1.62M)

Why are there suddenly 3 new threads up? Is this synchronicity?

no

Attached: 1643890291707.jpg (650x600, 113.71K)

that was so beastly. would a human body just become liquid if he did that?

Regular person, maybe. Fighting autists are also superhumanly resistant.

How strong is Katsumi's brother in relation to the main Baki cast?

Attached: file.png (835x1200, 1.29M)

considering baki pretty much asspulled his first victory against jack this should at least be a pretty close match. maybe we will get a pickle situation like baki vs pickle. where its close but jack wins at the end through some sort of underhanded tactic

Attached: jackcrazy.jpg (494x666, 194.39K)

How do we know she's the only one with powers?

Only one I want out of the one he called out is Katsumi

Until he fights one of them, or someone they've personally fought, we won't know for sure. Hopefully closer to the Shinogis, preferably weaker

Pickle beat Baki's ass with pure strength and it wasn't close. The throw was just the icing on the cake

It would only be fair for Jack to asspull his victory this time.

He had the worst showing of anyone against the Sumo, are you crazy?

You really want Katsumi's bro to be that weak?

No. Are you stupid? Katsumi was deliberately holding back the entire time because he didn't want to end it too quickly.

Katsumi did great against the sumo, Shibukawa had the worst showing.

Baki will bite Jack to win, mark my words.

>Getting knocked the fuck out and saved by Retsu going full Liquid
Uh huh.

Just because he's Katsumi's beautiful brother it doesn't mean he gets to spike past the childhood, maximum tournament, convict, son of ogre and musashi arcs to be 1:1 with the boys. frankly the Shinogis aren't weak, Kosho could dismember Baki with his tiger swipes and Kureha ryona'd Baki when they fought

Jack will fight Suedo, the fist one to pioneer teeth based fighting.

A battle of giants...

Attached: giantsuedo.png (716x484, 617.38K)

He was doing other things in those arcs, just like Sukune.

>Yea Forums is a Jack board
>it's also a Suedo board
Who would we root for?

Yes, retard.

Attached: ffb31b34-553c-4164-bdbf-101d6457bc22.jpg (835x1200, 724.78K)

When Suedo kneels? I kneel.
When Jack kneels? I laugh.
Jack Dou? No. Suedou all the way.

Suedo, definitely.

>entire Sumo arc was just to job Sukune out to Jack to build him up as a viable threat to Baki

Itakgi is a turbohack

Who? Is this from a Gaiden Chapter?

I know and I stand by what I said. It's not a hill I'll die on but I'm hesitant to just introduce characters all on the level of the grapplers as we know them. It was already getting a bit suspect with the grand sumo rikishi

Sumo is weak
Fat fucks are weak
Suckune is weak

Roids are strong
Teeth are strong
Assholes are strong
Goudou is strong

Simple as

You mean genius.

But it reminded me a lot of Ali jr. He was the main threat coming up to Baki and then Jack enters and fuck him up, he tried to do it with Pickle and Musashi too, but failed.

Doppo had the worst showing

As strong as an early baki antagonist, after his series he might be on Death Row level.

Suedo is nice but Jack is my love

Sounds great to me

Based

Attached: 164989154527502774.png (449x418, 102.9K)

Attached: bakweed.jpg (835x1200, 931.51K)

Mumon (Katsumi's maternal half-brother) is the main character of the Yuenchi spin-off manga thats ongoing.

Damn so even Ali Jr can mog him?

>Fat fucks are weak
>BTFOs Oliva in seconds
Even a Japanese jobber is stronger than the strongest in America

But the strongest sumo jobbed to the weakest Canadian.

Sukune fucked up, Oliva now has his ribs on the bottom so he is the true natural triangle now.

Jack is a Hanma. There is a built-in john when it comes to them.
>lose to a Hanma
>well, that's what you'd expect from the bloodline of fighting royalty
>win against a Hanma
>LMAO you lost even though you have all the natural fighting talent?

Jack was one of my favorite characters but after the unimaginable amount of Jack cringe in these threads it's soured a bit. He's still great but damn, got the absolute worst fans of this series.

its just the influx of newfags these threads have got from the kengan fans and people we got from the storytimes. the amount of overlap with the DBZspic posting is way too high now

Become a Katofag like the rest of us cool kids.

How does a character's popularity affect it or the work in any way? Full hipster mentality

"fans"

>Letting other people influence your enjoyment of something
Cringe and uninitiated.

Attached: smug.png (414x398, 169.75K)

Perhaps it's you faggots that are the problem, and not people rightly calling out your obsessive cringeworthy behavior

It changes nothing about the work itself, but I'll think about it while reading, and the stupid posts do make it worse. Call it autism if you will but I can't control what thoughts my mind will conjure up.

Link to this chapter?

>you
You have no idea what I like or what I post. Stop being a weak-minded little faggot and just enjoy what you want without letting others be a factor in that.

You're just like the Jojofags that liked the series for years, but then abandoned it after the Davidpro anime came out and normalfags were posting themselves on Facebook doing Jojoposes.

Yes, *you*, and being disingenuous does nothing to change that.
The fault lies uniquely with you, weaklings

For me personally, I almost don't even like posting here anymore because of how bad the discourse has gotten with matters regarding Jack, shipping, winning, losing, power level fagging, etc. And yes it's disproportionately from people choosing Jack and Sukune for their idolatry that shit up the discourse here, don't even try to pretend otherwise. I've lost count of how many times someone got called a manbaby for praising Yujiros strength or saying they like him and want him to remain undefeated. FFS
GROW
UP

Attached: Yuujiro lonely.jpg (741x740, 124.6K)

I'm not being disingenuous at all. You legitimately have no clue about me or the posts I make. It isn't my fault that you're a mental midget who allows other people to influence what you like or dislike. That's entirely on you.

Look at this manbaby.

Threads were worse before the storytime, even less people had actually read the series

No the problem is def coming from you

I don't care about your take either user

Need a 'god of self care' redemption arc for Gaia

Nah, he's still cool. I enjoy reading, no matter the amount of cringe posters. It's just something that stays on the back of my mind and makes it a little worse. On a separate note, I wonder if they'll ever have him bring his hidden stash of roid packs to combat again, might be a cool throwback, I had completely forgotten about it.

Attached: sausages.png (1458x1109, 1.7M)

I didn't post it for you thankfully, you sarcastic little weasel

God those throat sausages were so gross

So who were you posting it for? Cause I doubt anyone cares about the same damn "everything is so bad now" take we get ever week.

This always rubbed me the wrong way. Could someone even breathe like that?
Kek you're even using the same verbiage. Yes it's obviously you

Threads since the Netflix series have been awful indeed.

it was my two cents, solipsist, not everything is about you
since the discussion took a turn in that direction i posted about it
but maybe you felt called out and decided i was addressing you
get it?