Who's your favourite isekai cat?

Who's your favourite isekai cat?

Attached: 1649853804379.jpg (1920x3576, 1.46M)

Chapter 8 has everyone dying. He cries for all of chapter 9. Chapter 10 he gets closure due to a magical dog spirit thing sending him on a illusion quest and gets better. Chapter 11 he gets to know spirit dog and the unicorn and decides to go on an adventure

Attached: 92dbe280612112144917f03c7a73ab73.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

City Lord's main kot wife

Fran

Attached: 0003-034.jpg (1123x1600, 476.99K)

How stupid, who would want to watch two lesbians to do things together, right

Attached: so silly indeed.png (814x660, 510.76K)

He literally gets over it in like two days.

>intro of episode 1 shows her in a sexy kunoichi outfit with no panties
>show actually goes into the main story
>wears lame, weird clown pants like she's about to go horse riding or some shit
Dropped instantly

A day and a half actually. Chapter 9 is the rest of the day when they died and chapters 10 and 11 are the next day

Ah, the Finster of the series.

Attached: The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World - Chapter 15.2 - 4.jpg (891x1280, 258.25K)

And I'm going to assume "that guy" is said best friend also isekai'd into the world.

Attached: The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World - Chapter 15.2 - 15.jpg (1786x1282, 499.15K)

The mother is going to be Silva isn't it?

She literally fights naked a bit later on

Naked isn't the same

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1019x570, 146.05K)

MARRY
AND
REPRODUCE

Attached: file.png (719x1393, 1.02M)

Is she actually a love interest, or is she one of those 2cool4MC characters?

I beg of you, is there any isekai where mc feels like a regular fucking dude?
Not a doormat or a psychopath, not a mouthbreeder or “genius” and almost most importantly not asexual or overly perverted.
Just a guy who got transported to magic-middleages-europe-land who may or may not have a cheat and shows an inkling of ambition.

Yes.
Fuck off.

Does it look like her hair?

Attached: The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World - Chapter 15.2 - 17.jpg (891x1280, 261.91K)

No harem
Elf only
Isekai destination

Hair's too light, yeah, but you never know when someone's going to go for the twist

Attached: 1644228200737.jpg (192x493, 88.78K)

Cute murderer
Funny hobo

Fran's anime can't come soon enough

Oh hey, I'm reading this one right now, it feels like propaganda for broken up couples to get back together otherwise their children will grow up into apocalyptic monsters.

She's his sister (nbr)

there's nothing wrong with nuclear family propaganda assuming that neither side is really at fault
(he was too immature, she was too stubborn, it makes sense that after a few years they would try to make it work for their kid)

The elf is the only one that gets the dick.
Normal doesn't exist, there exists not a single completely average person on this planet, you find one and I guarantee you that they're a alien.

Maybe Player? But it's gookshit so your mileage may vary.

So far the novel only suggests that elf gets the d (by way of future daughter showing up). Don't know about later.

Being willful manchildren isn't a good reason to traumatize your kid, yeah, too many of those kinds of people these days.

yeah, like
assuming the ex gf didn't cheat or anything, it's still your kid. Suck it up and be a man

Not that many moments of Anise showing them off

Attached: The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol.3 Ch.17 - 24.jpg (1525x2160, 904.43K)

> nuclear family
Unsustainable with medieval death rate

I AM NOT IMMUNE TO PROPAGANDA

Attached: file.png (709x4381, 2.68M)

>nuclear family
What kind of ancap hellhole would let families have their own nuclear weapons lmao

Good God I just want to dive into that face first and AGGBLBLBLBLBLBLAH

Isekai with oyakodon?

Attached: ALJbvzMBSEXgjOb3_11.jpg (1280x1809, 351.44K)

> Sci-fi frontier explorer
> Fallout post-apocalyspe armed shelter
> Kaiju-human mixed family

if a Fox is fine

Attached: 1647371121523.jpg (972x1067, 177.52K)

Attached: 1386672470926.jpg (193x261, 8.93K)

Literally the only one I know of is DSM where the protagonist has to have lesbian sex with a chick she likes and her mother to power a weapon that they planned on shooting Susano-O with.

Red is no fag MC. But he needs to go further.

Attached: The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World - Chapter 15.1 - 9.jpg (891x1280, 196.25K)

picked up

The fact that Lily didn't grab Nanako's mom too is such a bullshit

>the big guy in manhwa is always a kindhearted and jolly bro
based

>ex-girlfriend MC hasn't talked to for 5 years shows up announced
>she has a kid with her
>claims it's MC's kid and that she wants to stay at his house
>MC is a "trash" because he yells at his ex and asks for proof that the child is his
This is absolute garbage. Any reasonable person would have done something similar. Frankly the ex is at fault for it all. First for hiding the child for 5 years. Then for showing up completely announced and dropping such a bomb on the MC. Of course he would freak out.

It is, yeah, the woman is basically carrying a giant neon sign with "FUCK ME ALREADY, YOU SWEATY BINT" on it.

they just keep stepping on this little flower

Attached: 1643145489672.jpg (800x506, 102.76K)

You better get back with your ex or your kid that you didn't know about until five minutes ago will literally cause the end of the world.

The story kind of agrees with that as far as I can tell. Woman thinks she can raise the kid on her own but the reality is that she's no superwoman so she keeps trucking until shit breaks and so she goes for the desperation move, five goddamn years too late. Like the only reason the protagonist feels guilt at all is because he's got the power of hindsight now.

Attached: by-the-grace-of-the-gods-volume-1-primary.jpg (421x600, 144.61K)

He's anything but normal.

Nah.

Doesn't he turn out that he was actually a murderer in his previous life or something?

Unless that's some asspull that the manga hasn't covered yet, no.

he's also more mature now

So common he might as well be Mundane Mann himself

Attached: oeglygm7hoe81.jpg (640x413, 54.27K)

Why does this lesbian cry laugh so much?

Yeah. He killed a petty thief and got like 20 years in prison.

why is he half-swording against a naked barbarian

Attached: 1619071021502.jpg (760x673, 160.06K)

Based Red

All the domestic abuse.

Anise had a hard life

I can imagine, lesbians are borderline mythological creatures, must have been hard finding another one of her people.

Kurono is tall and tough looking, but outside that he isn't exceptional.
You can say that his desire to fight back against the cross colonization makes him unusual.

Attached: Kuro no Maou - Chapter 21 - 9_1.jpg (395x493, 40.2K)