Boruto: Nardo new gen

1(ONE) day until Shikamaru gets sliced in half by Code.

Attached: 1612240731697.jpg (630x1100, 105.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yokai.com/dakini/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It isn't Tayuya
whew

I told you so.

>It isn't Tayuya
Good.

Attached: tem.jpg (490x375, 30.57K)

I miss PSYCHOmari

literally Yea Forums right now
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
>buyfag thread
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
>battle shonen thread
literally ten fucking pages of
>bleach thread
>one piece thread
>dbz thread
>naruto thread
>bnha thread
no new shows
no new manga
it's just the same endlessly repeating shonenshit.

Is it true Storm 5 is happening? Shit sounds random as fuck. Is it gonna include all of Naruto and shippuden or something?

keep crying about it, moetranny
you might finally join the 41% sooner this way

Shut the fuck up. I bet you also complain about storytime threads.

Where did you heard that?

When will Boruto (manga) become actually good? I fear Code, Ada and Daemon won't deliver.

Attached: 96432582_p0.jpg (1400x1305, 1.19M)

>all those cringy fanarts when Boruto "died"
post more

Is that what people were hoping to see after chapter 66 came out?

Attached: FQYArpoVsAI-loh.jpg (1754x1241, 1.61M)

Attached: FQYAu9maIAE8lz5.jpg (1754x1241, 1.15M)

I wanted it because this shitty manga lacks emotion but we all knew it wasn't going to happen (people who didn't expect this were naïve fools).

Attached: FQYdlG7VUAENTaI.jpg (1754x1241, 1.05M)

>inoshikacho and Sumire on the evil side

>OrganicDinosaur is dead
really?

Might as well be for us. We're never getting Boruto manga spoilers from her ever again...

Well fuck you too.

>Code kills og Inoshikacho
IM FUCKING AGINE

>Just needs to give meme emojis once a month.
>Can't even do that consistently.

Just create a containment board for battle shonen generals and implement some new word filters. The solution is simple, and it would have been done 7 or eight years ago already, yet nothing is being done now.
"Moe" is unironically more fulfilling than the surface-level shonenshit "plots" that you Zoomers eat up. "Moe" employs actual characterization, morality, ethics questions, and deals with real world issues and emotions. It's an actual story and not a theme park ride. As the esteemed author George R.R. Martin once said, "The only thing worth writing about is the human heart in conflict with itself", while the master of film Martin Scorsese opined, "Cinema is an art form that brings you the unexpected. In superhero movies, nothing is at risk." Which the same can be said about these childish, shallow franchises that Zoomers eat up like Naruto, where death and even permanent erasure are little more than just inconveniences due to the existence of the Tailed Beasts and horrendously biased, superpowered deities who simply reverse anything bad that happens.

Shonen is for children who don't want to think and hasn't gotten a lot of mental stimuli. Sports manga like Ashita no Joe, Slam Dunk and Touch are good, however, because they are less about the sports and more about coming of age without being an immature and generic power fantasy. The sports themselves are just a vehicle to convey themes and character development.

The stories you Zoomers decry as "moe" are actual narratives.

Attached: Kuroyama on Capeshit.jpg (565x494, 124.27K)

>We're never getting Boruto manga spoilers from her ever again...
Why?

That's what I need someone to tell me. What happened to OD last month that caused her to stop providing Boruto manga spoilers?

Would Boruto lose to her again in a rematch?

Attached: boruto vs hanabi.webm (622x350, 2.76M)

She couldn't take Naruto's mindbreak.

The manga was too boring

What's your ideal Boruto Storm storyline? Mine is:
>The Last prologue battle on the moon and NaruHina kiss into wedding into them having kids
>shortened Nue arc to introduce the academy kids
>Sarada and Mitsuki Gaiden
>flashforward to the Genin exam against Kakashi
>shortened Byakuya gang to make Ryogi playable
>Chunin exams and Momoshiki arc
>shortened Mitsuki Retrieval to introduce Garaga as a Boruto special and make Ku playable as an Ohnoki skin
>Mujina Bandits
>shortened Kara Actuation Arc
>Ao Arc (the Mist Arc gets treated like a flashback with just the Buntan Kagura and Shizuma battles when Boruto mentions it on the train)
>Kawaki Arc
>a shortened version of the current arc and any other anime only content that turns out to be good)
>Code Arc
>end of part 1
There would also be a time travel arc to defeat Urashiki and unlock the part 1 Naruto cast as playable characters, but it'd be treated like a big side quest and not tie into the main story.

Attached: EplCjREXUAEYa_-.jpg (1003x1504, 425.86K)

>Every chapter is either characters talking or Ikemoto's dull taijutsu fights.
M-Maybe the timeskip will fix this.

>without Karma
Probably not.
>with Karma
Definitely.

The only way to break the formula would be to bring in some new artists to help Ikemoto and change it to a biweekly schedule.

Isshiki's death killed the hype.

>Kara starting to appear on merchandise
Finally.

Attached: Kara.png (1920x1076, 1.71M)

Why don't you become the change you want in this board?

Should Sarada grow up to be tall or short? Right now she's 2 cm taller than Bort.

Attached: NARUTO.full.1775351.jpg (700x1000, 275.83K)

Just wait until Code gets his limiters removed and Boruto goes full ayy lmao. I'd say we sacrificed some hype for better character writing since Kishi returned.

Only Jigen, Koji, and Delta. We'll probably get Code stuff when he reappears in the anime.

Nobody cares about the old men like Amado, Boro, and Victor, and Deepa is an anime who and isn't treated as relevant within the organization like Urashiki was to the Otsutsuki.

She'll be shorter than Boruto because she's a girl. Or maybe they'll both be the same height.

Not that user but I want Boruto to be a manlet.

>Nobody cares about the old men like Amado
Says you.

Attached: 1632363629364.png (1366x768, 834.71K)

He's possessed by a manlet ayy who's given him 82% of his manlet genes.

Attached: 4178258.png (586x536, 193.34K)

>No merch
>Wasn't on Viz's poll for favorite Boruto character.
Amadobro...

They'll all realize when it's too late.

Attached: 1642395812268.jpg (1200x675, 82.46K)

>Boro
I hope he comes back as a head in a jar. Kishi's been namedropping him almost every chapter. His secret base is serving as Kara's temporary new HQ. His obsession with the Infinite Tsukuyomi is fascinating and we still don't know his backstory.

Attached: E1iBubWWYAEWc_-.jpg (768x768, 54.07K)

>and we still don't know his backstory.
Same could be said for the rest of Kara.

>and Deepa is an anime who and isn't treated as relevant within the organization like Urashiki was to the Otsutsuki
Just wait until they both appear in the manga. Deepa was a Fabrication for someone else and Urashiki has a couple ways he could be bullshitted back to life.

Attached: ExlHN2KWEAIqzzW.png (697x419, 289.97K)

>Urashiki
Unironically would buy merch of him.

We know, Urafujo.

SOON

Attached: neoborohidan.jpg (414x500, 132.45K)

ENTER HiBoro!

So Boruto will probably not lose to Hanabi without Karma but will definitely lose to Hanabi with Karma?

I hope next chapter has Boruto and Sarada finding out about Code/Eida together and heading there together with Mitsuki and Sasuke.
Boruto and Kawaki are the only ones who can stop Eida, and Kawaki's still knocked out.

Attached: NaruSaku.full.1749504.jpg (800x800, 310.36K)

Yeah, for now at least. We know Koji's a Jiraiya clone created by Amado, and Delta is pretty much guaranteed to be a clone of Amado's dead daughter. From the anime we know that Victor lost his eye and leg in the 4th war, but not much beyond that. Him and Boro are almost certainly former shinobi since they use ninjutsu. Code is undoubtedly a member of the Uzumaki clan, and Jigen was a monk from Kaguya's time possessed by Isshiki, who arrived with her and was her former boss. Eida and Daemon are unknowns but they're still fresh.

We learned almost everything about the Akatsuki after the timeskip. I'm sure it'll be the same with Kara.

Attached: EseWRcfUUAAk8fV.jpg (888x1080, 78.89K)

How could an old man be marketable or a favorite to anyone?

"I'm an AnimeStacy now." - OrganicDinosaur

Bitch stabbed us mangabros in the fucking back.

Even with new help, the manga would have to pull off a miracle to not get cancelled if it went back into WSJ. It being in V-Jump right now practically guarantees it won't be canned.

Next chapter will be disappointing
The end of this arc will be disappointing
The end of part 1 will be disappointing
Part 2 and its ending will be disappointing

>implying
Amado used Jashin bullshit in creating Delta. She's fighting alongside Shikamaru because she's about to go all Hidan. The sign's already there, and that Hidan wannabe from the anime had a similar mechanical arm to Ao's. And to top it all off, Delta's entire existence is basically a reference to a type of Japanese demon called a Dakini, who are associated with "black magic" which in shinobi world translates to Jashin.
yokai.com/dakini/

Attached: ha64aapp.jpg (1280x720, 67.57K)

No, I'm just an idiot and read the post wrong.

Attached: 0i7jpYP.png (681x766, 383.36K)

It wouldn't be hard if the art suddenly improved along with the pacing. And isn't Jump currently running on fumes with some of its biggest series about to wrap up?

Boruto after the time skip is 163 cm tall, and I think Sarada would be shorter than Boruto at this point. Does anyone else agree?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pdhbzq0HkJ1v68yxi_1280.png (1000x828, 267.68K)

Buy the goddamn Amado sticker.

Attached: FOvON2wUcAIzvVZ.jpg (1536x2048, 381.22K)

>that article
You know, every time a dakini is mentioned, almost in the same paragraph kitsune (demonic fox spirits) are mentioned. Maybe Naruto being her first encounter wasn't so much of a coincidence as it was foreshadowing.

Attached: 1647514576090.png (1190x1190, 520.1K)

So you're telling me Jashincoin was a scam and I won't actually become immortal?

How tall is Sarada now?

No, but you can totally separate your consciousness from your physical body and survive mortal injuries. Hidan was just a dumbass.

Attached: amado_delta_pods.jpg (899x704, 167.07K)

>that amado/delta/code sticker sheet
I will print them!