"Just turn off your brain and enjoy it."

>"Just turn off your brain and enjoy it."
>"it ain't that serious."
>"Why does it have to take itself seriously all the time."
>"Just have fun."
This has to be the biggest cope in the history of anime and manga.

Attached: one_piece_v103_ch1044_p016-017-edit-v1.1.jpg (741x657, 227.61K)

Basically all the popular Manga suck because they are stretched too long and the author seems to run out of ideas. Example: Dragonball, Bleach

I think the issue comes from the story already having two different powerrup inventions and a training arc specifically for the Kaido fight.

We already had Luffy learning about and training in how to do Ryuo techniques with haki just to be able to harm Kaido. Then mid fight he had an asspull power unlocking moment with using CoC Haki offensively, and then another asspull unlocking moment with the devilfruit. It's like 3 different story arc third act powerrup moments within the same fight in the same story against the same guy.

Pissfags until a month ago
>"One Piece is deep, DEEP I tell you. With its foreshadowing! Worldbuilding! DEEP and THOUGHT PROVOKING characters and storylines like slavery bad" (basedjak.jpg)

Pissfaggots now
>"uh it's just a chill kids cartoon dude, lighten up. Just turn off your brain and have fun ahaha"
Don't think I can't see you roaches scurying about

I'm just glad people finally see this piece of trash for what it truly is : a ridiculous cartoon. It has been that way since post timeskip. There's no more interesting drama, character interaction, epic fights and such. There's only Luffy and his haki fucking up ugly evil motherfuckers with no nuance and no character nor story progression. Everytime a "mystery" get solved, 10 other come out of nowhere. We'll never this end of this.

rent free lmao

P-much.

Attached: 1641417732455.png (1086x1059, 1.44M)

NOOOO I LOVE LE TOONFORCE

>first bleach
>then naruto
>now one piece
Is there anything that can stop him?

Attached: kubo.jpg (782x740, 314.67K)

Bleach was better than this schlock

Your own pic is laughing at you

Oda drones are here. Keep sucking cocks.

just drop the series
the world government was looking for the fruit that he has for 800 years but they didnt get it because the fruit didnt allow them to get it

Attached: O MY SUNGOD REINCARNATION.png (1048x630, 635.96K)

I will 1000% confirm that the near death power up trope was lazy, but luffy transforming between gears being revealed as zoan the whole time is pretty good, and OP was always fucking goofy, so toon luffy is a 10/10
The only thing bleach is better than is a drawn out death, and arguably at that

I was expected my rubber pirate manga to become a serious manga for serious people who read serious things like hxh

LE CARTOONY IM GOING INSANE!!!!! SAVE ME LAW

Remember when One Piece had soul?

>Just turn off your brain and enjoy it
I don't think you were ever able to turn t on in the first place

To be fair, isn't it the very first "near death power-up" in the serie?

Yeah, it was yesterday. And still is today.

>"Just have fun."
Yes. You, and thousands of braindead powerfags like yourself are crying that Luffy unlocked a fun powerup. Sorry he's not another edgy blood-spitting Super Saiyan knockoff
Gear Fifth BTFO every seriousfag once and for all. One Piece has always been about fun art, fun animation, and freedom. I wish you were capable of enjoying the ride as much as everybody else.

Attached: IcanDoAnything!.jpg (894x894, 134.56K)

HAHAHA good one.

Roof piece has been soulful as fuck.

This.
Luffy should not have received power-ups back to back to the point that he gets strong enough to beat Kaidou - which seems like is the plan.

>I go through trauma and end up sometimes laughing uncontrollably
>crazy
>Luffy goes through trauma and ends up sometimes laughing uncontrollably
>GODA GODA GODAAAAAAAAAA
Wan pissers, every one

I think the whole fucking point is that Kaido is not supposed to lose, but Luffy keeps trying. If he really wants to win that badly, he just needs to use Gear 5, stretch his hand out of a manga panel, and bitchslap Oda into submission to make him draw Kaido finally being down for the count.

>scribbles upon scribbles and chapters upon chapters of characters screaming and endlessly running around
>soul

You just described gag manga.

I don't think gag mangas are supposed to have characters screaming most of the time. Is OP the only manga you know or something?

>making up retarded arguments that lack literally even the slightest semblance of a critique
>post a thread about it
>other retards jump at the chance

literally cope and seethe because you got filtered by the series that will have the most historical impact in the medium for this era lmao

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 15.89K)

>Just turn off your brain
That's certainly what the people seething did.

Hunterchads I think we won forever this time.
Pissfags OUT.

If you want gay fun freedom go read Fairy Tail.
I want something good I will read HXH or I want a shounen I will read Naruto or Bleach.
One piece is shit period.

Shitpost thread #989472759865632

Dr. Slump, Gintama, Shin-chan...should I go on?

>won
what do you have to win?

Attached: END.png (1134x902, 1.08M)

True. Pisspants are genuinely pathetic.

>"Just have fun."
Ok but what is the serious counterargument to this? How do I solidify my position that a manga should have a purpose beyond being fun?

Attached: FQeYKiOWQAY_k5c.jpg (1280x1494, 255.84K)

ugh...some gag mangas like gintama have their character scream. but all of them? and all of the time? read more manga

>goalposts
You were given examples, now take them.

>pretending that One Piece fans said any of that
This has to be the biggest cope in the history of anime and manga

Honestly through Bersek on there two everything went to shit after the golden age arc.

All comments you made up for a strawman, no one's saying those things.

>misusing fallacy term
Yes, the goalpost was that chapters upon chapters of characters screaming describe gag manga. It doesn't. The goalposts never moved.

meant to reply

>no argument
>muh historical impact
being given a win instead of earning a win, through an asspull, cheapens the series
this is exactly what happened to naruto when he became child of prophecy
boruto is still running, it doesnt make it a good series

Too late. Delete your previous comment and try again.

you all are forgetting theres a fucking pirate dressed as a clown

>I-It's badly drawn out of proportion on purpose. It's "toon force" y-you see...

Have pissfags ever found a way to defend this?

Attached: Apologize to Toriyama sensei.jpg (640x994, 216.69K)

You seem obsessed

Always a hiatusfag

Yes, by laughing at incels that seeth over it.

>X is popular because its good.
Shut the fuck up. Guarentue when onepiss ends it will get the Avatar movie treatment. Or even better people will realize how shitty it was.

cursed

Pissfags...

Based beyond belief.

so rent free it's not even funny anymore

It's the McDonald's of shounen.

if buggy doesn't get revealed to have a mythical toon fruit too and finally becomes a proper rival I'll drop one piece. what do you mean splitting your body isn't a toon power? genwunners deserve this

>looks at manga and thinks about burgers
Why are Americans like this?

Decades from now, experts will agree this was the moment that One Piece stopped being a mere manga and became literature. This is when it was no longer comparable to its contemporaries, but had to be held up against the greatest written works in history.
Tolkien, Lovecraft, Twain, Sanderson, and Tolstoy are all making room in Heaven for their newest luminary... Oda.

yeah but the time skip killed it.

Best powerup of all shounen

Do you actually need me to post an image of G4 Snakeman to prove you wrong.

What's the horse manga?

I thought Bleach was fine. Just had a rushed ending. Should have added Naruto instead.