Danmachi

Is the next season already in the works? The anime is like 10 volumes behind, there are plans to adapt it all, right?

Attached: 1603430866428.jpg (1920x2262, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKsJclVpzA0
youtube.com/watch?v=HvtDH3D1ZBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aiz is popularity enough to warrant at least 2 more seasons. After that.... who knows?

Season 4 is coming out this year.

We need 5 more seasons!
I thought it was already out

Attached: FQJYCCwaMAEwSzs.jpg (1280x720, 228.96K)

Yes. Season 4 should be out by the summer season like with the first two seasons. Season 3 was delayed until Fall because of Covid. Season 4 however should be on schedule.

As an avid LN reader I can tell you season 4 will be the most intense, action packed, and dramatic season to date. And a certain Elf woman will get a massive boost in popularity.

What the fuck? This shit has like a million seasons already, why are you asking for more?

Im worried they are going to butcher it like season 2. volumes 12,13,14

We will demand more until best girl wins

Attached: Ryu28.jpg (3000x2250, 276.23K)

What happens

>2 more seasons
Heh, don't worry, after this season, best elf's gonna carry the rest of the adaptation.
>Best elf so best she got her own LN sidestory/spinoff alongside manga adaptation even though she just barely got moved into the maincast
Hell, imagine if she actually got the intended mentor treatment instead of Aiz in vol 3 like in the deleted WN, the poll would be even more onesided dammit.
As usual, all blame lies in the editor.

Attached: 1617912389528.jpg (1920x1080, 169.72K)

Wait, danmachi had a WN? How far did it go?

Danmachi has lots of side content it's frustrating to fucking follow. Even the gacha is fucking canon

Because Aiz is love.

>Even the gacha is fucking canon
For real? I read the main novels and soa are the events in the gacha important?

Yes they fucking are. It's frustrating to follow the lore.

This sucks. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to make the gacha story canon. I love this series but I don't feel like playing gacha maybe I will look up the important bits

Aiz a best
Hestia a shit
Elf a shit

Why Bell's true best friend and most loyal Bro belongs to a completely different franchise?

Attached: Best Bros .jpg (735x413, 59.15K)

How good was the WN.
Editors really are here to prevent anyone to have fun

based

10. Vols?
It’s going up to 14 tho? There’s only 17 rn

It's obviously exaggerated

I love this series but I'm just going to stop and wait for the novels to reach the end. And then wait for translations. Dealing with all the constant output of stuff is tiring

It's only 6 volumes behind, last season ended on 11, 17 is out in JP (and English is up to 16).
Season 4 is in Summer this year and should do volumes 12-14.
youtube.com/watch?v=VKsJclVpzA0
youtube.com/watch?v=HvtDH3D1ZBA

Only like 1 and a half events in the shitty gacha matter. One is called Astrea Record and happened 7 years ago, when the Evils attacked Orario. The other (the half) is a telling of the Argonaut story.
A user called Mediocre uploads it all to youtube anyway, so if you want you can just watch it, but they are fucking long.

>Aiz a best
Yes
>Hestia a shit
Yes
>Elf a shit
No

Remember when the editor personally intervened so that Ryu won't be the runaway winner? Indeed.

Thanks user appreciate it

>English is up to 16
Last I checked it was only up to 15, thanks user.

17 is out in August (or September, knowing YP)
Bear in mind 16 kicks off another arc that's probably going to end in 18, if you don't like cliffhangers.

Ryu is the runaway winner.

(me)
?
I fucked the punctuation

Yes. Used to be.

In the wn ?

DanMachi WN?

>Editor-kun change the name "Familia Myth" to "Danmachi"
>He also make his waifu prominent because it's his waifu
>Make Ryu not the runaway winner.

>becomes best girl

Ryubros... Hestia was hiding her best girl mode all along...

Attached: lZiW7tF.jpg (685x693, 79.8K)

Nah user, Danmachi WN only got around 3 volumes before it got nuked in 2014-ish IIRC, with Ryuu having a more prominent appearance as a mentor figure and Aiz getting the "too strong to approach" treatment.
Anyway, the original manga artist isn't going to go back innit? I heard his HDD got nuked due to thunder but it's been like what, 3 years-ish and I'm pretty sure he got a new series now. The new manga is not that bad desu, but it doesn't have the charm of the first one.

Attached: 1611280977631.jpg (1280x773, 393.66K)

I don't recognize this character at all.

That's Hestia ?
Man what a glow up

Do you really want to be spoiled?

It's her Vesta form from the Gotcha game. It's like a sequel to the Movie.

One of the best stories that came out of that game. A full 3 parter and written by Omori himself to boot!

>a sequel to the Movie
There was a movie?

You didn't hear?

Attached: first_img.jpg (1200x1745, 465.29K)

Reminder Freya is bisexual.

Attached: CA173CDB-A538-4EDA-AE82-00E2BEA8CD5D.png (1334x750, 2.25M)

it should end this way
by all rights, it should. by the trajectory of the story as it is now and has been for at least the last 4 volumes, it should.
but it won't.
and i hate knowing i'll have to accept that.

Attached: IMG_9820.png (1792x828, 3.26M)

Freya allows Bell to remain in the Hestia familia because his virginity is totally impervious so long as he's in Hestia's presence.

As if I could ever forget
>The goddess’s face moved closer to Ali, her hand caressing the girl’s cheek. A shock of pleasure raced down her spine.
>“…No, it might just be that I can’t restrain myself anymore,” Freya said with a smile that was simultaneously innocent and alluring.
>A crimson color like nothing she had felt before filled Ali’s head.
>“W-wait! Why is this happening?!”
>“Because I’m Freya, the Goddess of Love and Beauty.”
>“But we’re both women!”
>“I don’t mind either way.”
>“Wh…? W-wait a minute…D-don’t.”
>“Hee-hee, so cute.”
>Before Ali realized it, her nightclothes had been removed. Their hands were tightly clasped like lovers. An unbelievably mind-bending scent tickled her nose. Her purple eyes dimmed as tears welled up, meeting the dewy silver eyes above her.
>“Shall we share a sweet dream tonight?”
>That night, the girl dreamed of being consumed by a giant dragon.

Attached: flat.webm (1280x720, 508.44K)

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1563733592066.jpg (1280x1249, 665.71K)

dubiously canon, and even then only some parts.
astrea record? absolutely
argonaut? possibly
winter reverie? probably not
grand day? aedes vesta? no way in the current timeline
random character profile stories, outfit stories, the odd event here and there? honestly who knows because nothing is standardized. but even then, it's up to your own best judgment since they can range from obviously non-canon like the magic school fever dream one to nobody can tell at all like the one with all the elves accompanying riveria back to elf land for that formal ceremony or whatever.
it's a god damn pain.
most everything that involves bell directly can be assumed to be non-canon though, otherwise you'd figure we would hear in the novels or supplementary material about that one time he had to save eina from a curse by pretending to be her lover for a few days and then beating the snot out of the vengeful spirit of a scorned woman in the end

My guess is it will be the goddess even though she is the least popular.

I'd rather have Aiz win simply because he tried so hard to catch up to her but if it wasn't, I'd want it to be the elf second.

i want somebody other than aiz because of the effect it would have on the plot.
that, and i feel bell's chemistry with any of the other female leads is better than aiz.
liaris freese is one of the main plot devices, in that it's allowed bell to be much of the protagonist that he is. it exists because of ais, because that's who he has his sights set on to grow stronger to reach, but what if the most important thing i his life changed from getting stronger for her, to something or somebody else.
would it change how the skill works? would the skill stop working altogether?
there's a number of possibilities and all could affect the story in creative ways.

>argonaut? possibly
Its definitely canon. Welf having spirit blood in his veins and being able to create magic weapons comes from his ancestor Crozzo who's in Argonaut's tale.

Lads we have a problem. This damn elf is starting to win the Bellbowl.
She's blitzing through relationship progress and is only 1 step away from claiming Bell's virginity. There aren't any roadblocks in their relationship either. The logical progression of events demands that she win.
How do we stop her?

Attached: 1563949869554.jpg (815x1165, 312.6K)

we never got word of god confirmation that it truly is canon.
it slots into canon perfectly, mostly because it's an ambiguous number of years in the past, but it reads more like the oral tradition retelling of an old fable that is a canon legend rather than a direct, definitive account.
after all, if it was canon then it says bell and tiona are destined to end up together, which would be cool but i doubt it

>starting
pic related is from 2016
>How do we stop her?
leave it to editor-sama

Attached: japan wants ryuu to win the bell bowl.jpg (752x597, 225.17K)

I can see that too but I think in some ways he has already surpassed her, especially with the demi-monsters, the sentient ones and him standing up to her/proving her wrong, was far better than ever besting her in combat and shows she has to grow still as well.

Also if you've been keeping up with the LN's then you know the final boss is going to be more of a problem than a lot of those women combined.

I do think that 12 - 14 because of what they go through is so grooling that I can understand why someone would want the elf.

She has a lot of amazing qualities but ultimately they're some biases at play, for me. Her being an elf, I'm not even sure they could have a family.

He could get everything he wants with Aiz's and become the last hero. He also needs someone that will be with him at his peak and the elf can never be that.

While opposites do attract, on the inside, Ryu is a killer. Aiz is someone who failed to live up to her own standards as a hero but she is much closer than the elf.

At level 2, she just doesn't have the in-world drive that some of the other characters do and that should make a big story difference.

The Christmas event with Syr kind of mattered too but only in the sense that it's kind of like a character moment for Freya

grueling*

Yes

As a different user, you do not want to be spoiled, it is some fantastic story writing, don't ruin it for yourself.

LEFIYA CRANEL

Attached: 1650154832429.jpg (1920x2160, 893.08K)