Rebuilds aside, how do you feel about Evangelions alternate time loops and supplementary material?

Rebuilds aside, how do you feel about Evangelions alternate time loops and supplementary material?
Which is your favorite?

Attached: FEaXuKHXoAYRFGF~2.jpg (800x845, 160.91K)

I feel like I should have bought her the eva hairclips that she asked for. I could have prevented the end of the world, but really.

>Evangelions alternate time loops
There's no such things.

Unfortunately there is

That one where Asuka fucks Kensuke.
The canon one

Not actually watched the last rebuild yet. Do they really get together?

Well the thread is going to shit now

I like that one too
I have no stake in it, but honestly if they're going to do something, it might as well be crazy.

What's going on here then?

Attached: ENTER.gif (720x306, 2.18M)

The original anime series. It needs no more episodes or films and I refuse to watch them. Instrumentality ending was pure kino.

i just watched it for the first time a few nights ago, watched the entire show and movie in like three days, and im obsessed now, my girlfriend says the remakes are nowhere near as good as the original series, still probably gonna watch it because i need more

Based.

Kensuke tongues her anus lol

CH-CHADSADER?!

I kneel....

Look everyone he's spamming. Look at him spam he typed "Kensuke tongues her anus lol" isn't the funny it sure wasn't the other 60 times

>wannabe namefag shows up

At this point i'm just kind of impressed at the sheer autistic dedication.

not if you're a purist and just ed it at "Congratulations"

Attached: 1508452287093.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Attached: 1629161436054.jpg (600x536, 252.08K)

All they had to do was bring back Kaworu as a female
>best ship wins
>trans representation that is wholesome, realistic, and acceptable
>all while Shinji ends up in a straight relationship
Would've killed 3 MP Evas with one stone

Attached: 1589662460011.jpg (1967x2048, 273.44K)

based

Kensuke-sama...

The world is not ready for Karla.

Kaoru is a unisex name, you know

Attached: 1595010965706.jpg (1644x2048, 227.7K)

Karle then.

It's called black lilith.

CrusaderCHAD....

Attached: 27f.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

Please post more girl Kaworu.

Don't have too much of it. Beautiful anime girls are relatively easy to come by, and Kaworu's appeal is how exceptional and perfect of a guy he is.

Attached: 1599604008193.png (758x756, 358.35K)

Wardenbros....

Kinda funny, because it really is a recurring thing and was already there before 1.0, and most of them are compatible with NGE, but not much with each other. Like, they use that school setting from episode 26 a lot, but some like SIRP and GOS2 remember that was inside instrumentality and hint it still is. The manga has that reincarnation ending and it's pretty final, not so clear how another impact is supposed to occur from there. Anima has an Earth designed to raise humans to instrumentality and reset if the humans fail, accomplished with ancient lore and objects original to Anima. Rebuild started sounding a little Anima at the end, with its own set of Rebuild-original ancient lore and objects, nobody else has the imaginary dimension with a reality machine inside and Adams for doormen.

Frankly the looping thing only matters in a meta sense.

Attached: asuken offspring.jpg (250x333, 66.53K)

But it's not there in a meta sense except that spinoffs reference NGE. If Rebuild was as meta as people claim, Khara did control all of that intellectual property before 2021 and could have referenced whatever they wanted in the hallucinations or Eva tokusatsu prop room.

*is

Attached: 1643005000682.jpg (904x1019, 88.39K)

>Evangelion: 3.0+1.0
I thought the 2nd half of the movie would be shinji jumping around timelines while keeping his previous knowledge

At this point Eva threads are for schzio like 6 and wannabe namefags who reply to themselves for hours, spam buzzowords and boogeyman post

...are still pretty mad.

>Boogeyman posting
Hiw can one retard be this mad

See?

cursaderbro is really gay for his "warden" like who randomly makes post like this the say the other person is mad.

I'm dumber than that. Between movies, the BM-03 theory ended up coming true in a different official Eva, so I was ready for three Shinjis.

>calls out people randomly
>replies to himself
>s-s-see
Next he's gonna make another post with a buzzword

I can't stop winning.

His thing is to either call himself Chad (cringe), clam he won (/dbs/ shit) , or point out typos

All hail the warden, the grand oracle who predicts everybody's next post.

LEAVE ASUKA TO ME

Attached: Chadsuke.png (550x733, 337.6K)

Here's anither giod exsmple. The seething post where he doesn't reply directly

Now bitchcuck is hete

>CHADsader-sama please give me (You)s!
Lol nope.

I don't care about anything Eva-related released after EoE

I wish to explore those strange new worlds

Attached: Asuka Gunslinger.jpg (1024x757, 109.55K)

>camps threads replying to himself
>someone points out how thrist he is for another >just namefags himself

GODsader

>he's namefagging to himself

Live rent free

...in the insane asylum.

Where's that post where cursaderbro starts crying "Mindbroken" at people who call out his cringe namefagging

That is cursaderbros head.

This. He needs meds

Wow, the warden is really mad today.