Spring 2022 Season

It’s been 3 weeks into the season and here’s the objective ranking (not including sequels)
Such a great season due to sheer amount of “good enough” anime to watch.

Paripi Koumei is definitely the massive hit of the season despite being unknown with no initial hype whatsoever. I immediately read the source material until the very end. It’s a really good series.
I’m not into romcom but I didn’t expect the Sentai one to be so fun to watch.
Meanwhile Shikimori-san, the expected “the next FOTM after Marin” completely flopped. Shit is just boring.
Isekai this season are complete trash. Isekai Skeleteon Hero is unexpectedly really boring after the 1st episode. It’s just Isekai Maou but even more boring. And the other isekai, Mob is simply trash. Faux Princess Lover.
Native isekai Yuusha is really fun with fun smug MC for once. Meanwhile, Saikyou Maou with autist MC was quite fun, but only for the 1st episode. It just had to become a generic magic battle harem academy anime huh?
Aharen is fun for now, but I think it’s gonna get old really fast, just like Shachiku that got old after the 1st 3 minutes.
Healer Girl is kind of bizarre. Could be really good, but could be really shit as well. The other brown loli Healer? Shit. Nobody, absolutely nobody likes that garbage Japanese humor.

There are also stuff that you’re probably better off reading the manga due to its long story and slow anime pacing = Ao Ashi, Tomodachi Game, and Dance Dance Danseur. All of them are great. Go learn japanese and read the manga.

Notable Sequels:
Yatogame = still fun
Machikado = still fun
Build Divide = is now a yuri anime, so it’s even better
Legend of Galactic Heroes = great as usual
Love Love Nijigasaki = great as usual

That’s all.
What do you think of the current season?

Attached: Anime Ranking - Spring 2022.jpg (2250x3332, 802.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pbWblLkHHk&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jantama pong at the top of the chart
>even though it went to shit last episode

Also
>Tsubaki in dogshit
OP is a faggot.

The kongming anime is overrated shit

>literally who anime starts airing
>nobody's watching it
>Yea Forums likes it
>it starts getting recognition not only on Yea Forums but everywhere else too
>fags on Yea Forums starts hating it
every time. same with Odd Taxi.

>A Couple of Cuckoos
>Dogshit

Kill yourself

>kong ming
I like the OP not the show

Attached: chikichikibanban[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F50p2b7.mp3].webm (480x270, 2.86M)

WSM has tons of generic romcom and it's the worst one by far. There's no need to even watch the anime.

Oops I forgot to include Summertime Render and Onipan. Both are really bad anyway, especially Onipan. Summertime is just a poor man Higurashi/ReZero.

So what's the one in the top left corner?

user, WHO WAS IN PARIS?

literally everything that has come out this year has been utter trash and you're retarded for watching so much of it

What do you like?
People liek you are always obnoxious shonen baby or retrofag

>Summertime is just a poor man Higurashi/ReZero

Attached: 1644960313721.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

Aharen-san has been getting better every episode

Attached: aharen-dance.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Attached: 1649423649893.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

I like them both, the two I've enjoyed the most so far

>cringe dancing
Dropped

Jantama Pong. It sucks, not enough mahjong.

There is also the justified elitist crowd.

>go learn japanese

I'd rather watch Gintama all over again than any of this garbage.

There is no reason to watch anime if its mediocre. “good enough” is literally a waste of time. Stick to manga.

I like good animation. Nothing this year has good animation. You watch a ton of garbage and act like your opinion matters, get a clue dude!

spot on

Watching fun things is fun.
What isn't waste of time to you?

>couple of cuckoos dogshit
What went wrong?

Are you ready for Bubble kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=8pbWblLkHHk&t=2s

It’s not even “fun.” That would mean it would have to be worthwhile entertainment. But it never is. You just watch it because you feel obligated to.

i'll watch it but its probably gonna be slow paced, melodramatic bullshit with terrible CG

I'm Chinese and the paripi thing seems like forced reddit shit. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
Also your taste is verifiably shit. Suck on a cock

Attached: 1650096789906.gif (658x544, 701.32K)

Based

NTA but it literally is.

why do they do that shit its so fucking bad

you're projecting

>netflix
>SHINY visual
>amateur "realistic-sounding" seiyuu
looks like normalfag oscarbait shit

No less spot on than those liking shitshows to simply "bE dIFfEReNT". On that note, most shonen is trash. Bet you can't name me a decent anime outside of something you'd consider shonen in the last 5 years.

What do you like, marinfag?

Boruto is better than anything else this season

>if you watch anime, it means you don't like anime and you're just forcing yourself to watch them
what kind of cope is this? if you don't like anime get off this board.

It is just wasting time and the feeling of that regret is bad.

if you like any anime that has come out this year... You're not very smart

> the paripi thing seems like forced reddit shit
The OP yes, forced reddit shit. The anime, just try it bro it's kinda worth it.

I didn't even realize my image was Marin
Oh really? Okay I'll try it, ty bro

I love burgers yet I hate McDonald's

3D backgrounds are ok because they can do cool dynamic camera tricks. As long as the characters are 2D I dont mind.

something simply being the medium of anime doesnt make it automatically enjoyable?

>picked up Kongming and Spy x Family
>both are good
>Bookworm S3 finally airing
This season is a good season.

Attached: 1613849290066.png (457x521, 256.07K)

you dont't like anime

I like cowboy bebop, how come the factually dont make anime that looks that good anymore?

Bebop is trash

GET for the Reaper

But they do. No Guns Life came out in 2019, ID: INVADED came out in 2020.

stop lying to yourselves

>!
Die

Sorry bro I just don't think bebop was good. You're entitled to your opinion though

>what? you don't like the same stuff I do? you just don't like anime at all! my taste is absolute!

>retrofag
spot on

it's got amazing animation, you really cant argue with that

what's wrong with dancing user?

Attached: 1634960201552.png (468x235, 93.8K)

Oh. In that aspect, sure then

Tons of modern anime have amazing animation too, CB isn't special or unique in that regard. It's not even the best animated anime of its year.