Daily Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Chapter

Nozomu Itoshiki is depressed. Very depressed. He’s certifiably suicidal, but he’s also the beloved schoolteacher of a class of unique students, each charming in her own way: The stalker. The shut-in. The obsessive-compulsive. The girl who comes to class every day with strange bruises. And Kafuka, the most optimistic girl in the world, who knows that every cloud has a silver lining. For all of them, it’s a special time, when the right teacher can have a lasting positive effect on their lives. But is that teacher Itoshiki, a.k.a. Zetsubou-sensei, who just wants to find the perfect place to die?

Chapter 74: You’re Seventeen Years Old… Don’t You Want to Grab Your Wrinkles?

Attached: Daily Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Chapter volume eight cover, named so as to be a backup for when the thread title is forgotten.jpg (1153x1730, 644.13K)

Previous chapter: Be mindful of first-timers; please use spoiler text for any spoilers.

Attached: 058.jpg (1153x1730, 634.35K)

Attached: 059.jpg (1153x1730, 628.85K)

Attached: 060.jpg (1153x1730, 642.85K)

Yo, OP.

>Nightmare
A glam band popular among teenagers.

Attached: 061.jpg (1153x1730, 601.4K)

Hello, user.

>Lolita fashion
Shoujo manga artist Mayu Shinjou sometimes appears on TV wearing Lolita outfits.

Attached: 062.jpg (1153x1730, 612.63K)

Attached: 063.jpg (1153x1730, 557.53K)

>Smoking
Teen idol Ai Kago was suspended by her talent agency after being caught smoking.

>Golf
This is a reference to Kazuki Enari, a former child actor and golf enthusiast.

Attached: 064.jpg (1153x1730, 663.9K)

Attached: 065.jpg (1153x1730, 757.17K)

>Kansetsu bath
The kansetsu kiss is commonly seen in shounen manga. Kansetsu means passive or indirect, and a kansetsu kiss happens when you place your own lips on something that was previously touched by someone else’s lips. For example, if a girl drank a sip of cola from a can and then a boy drank from the same can, that would be a kansetsu kiss. In this case, Usui is enjoying a kansetsu bath by bathing with Abiru’s dad.

Attached: 066.jpg (1153x1730, 646.45K)

>X Japan
X Japan is a metal band that was popular in the 80s and ’90s, and which recently reunited.

>Junichi Ishida
Fifty-six-year-old actor Junichi Ishida is known for dating younger women.

>“Older” younger sister
This is a reference to singer Aya Matsuura. During a radio show, she once claimed to be in her teens, but she later said that her younger sister had just turned twenty.

>Kikuko Inoue
Kikuko Inoue claims that she will be seventeen forever.

Attached: 067.jpg (1153x1730, 640.85K)

Attached: 068.jpg (1153x1730, 667.41K)

Attached: 069.jpg (1153x1730, 576.64K)

Attached: 070.jpg (1153x1730, 499.55K)

Those hints off possible romantic interests always felt weird in this manga.

>Miki Imai
Miki Imai is a singer known for singing love songs from a woman’s perspective.

Attached: 071.jpg (1153x1730, 608.7K)

Attached: 072.jpg (1153x1730, 643.13K)

And that's all for today. Have you forgotten how old you really are? Are you living your life properly as someone your age should? Would you go for a twenty-eight year old Chiri?

Attached: 073.jpg (1153x1730, 963.79K)

this chapter has 1 Tsunetsuki, 1 pantyshot, 4 Uropen, 0 Amakudari-sama, 1 Miss Sakurai Yoshiko, 1 stork and baby, 1 stick dog, 1 black tear, 1 Mr. Asou Tarou, and 1 Mr. Shinzou Abe

thanks for the dump op, I think lazing around all day watching anime means I've probably forgotten my age too
28 year old Chiri-chan is cute!

I don't really think so considering it's completely one sided.

the bds finally shipped!

Feels awkward not getting all these references, but then again, I don't think I would get most of them even if I was Japanese.

Attached: Chiri Kitsu 37.jpg (481x550, 47.04K)

I can't believe I'm reading this manga again, I must have forgotten my age!

wow
w-wow?

Anyone know specifically where I can find all of Kumeta's author's comments?

There was a specific one that I want to read again, about him being closed off but then not understanding himself in the first place

Attached: 1646263092988.jpg (1153x1730, 904.54K)

If I met a woman like 28-year-old Chiri I don't think I could stop myself from proposing to her on the spot

Thanks OP

>Are you living your life properly as someone your age should?
absolutely not.

Thanks for the dump like always OP.

>yakuza substories

I want to marry 28 year old Chiri-chan

thanks, OP. as for my age, I nearly forgot i've been 26 for 6 months, i kept on thinking that i was 25. otherwise, i'm probably not living my life properly or to what i should be for my university's prestige or my career's pathway, and i haven't socially advanced since college, either
i would definitely go for a 28-year-old Chiri
thanks, countanon

Attached: 1635821695553.jpg (1280x906, 142.44K)

so childish

Read the first seven or so volumes of this as a teenager, just whatever my local second hand shop had. Ended up selling most of my manga, but I'm downloading the whole series to read finally. I used to love this series so much

>that kind of thing is normal in america
i think this type of gag in manga is funny every time, it makes me wonder if they actually think that's true.

thanks for the dump op.
>questions
no, i'm 30 and have no future but i'm trying to enjoy the moment and just be there as much as i can for my friends and family to help with stuff that normally i'd have been too busy for back when i had a job.
>would you go for a twenty eight year old chiri?
maybe if she was a guy.

What is she's riding?
I'm 25 and I'm definitely not living my age. I'm a khv. It's kinda depressing, as I think I'm not that much a loser. I have a steady job, a pretty healthy lifestyle. But my hobby is drawing anime girls and my dream is becoming a novel writer. Pretty childish if I do say myself. The thing is, I know I'm not attractive but not super off-putting either. But I'm in a similiar situation to Chiri: there is no girl in my life, my friends are all male and my workplace is full of old people. I don't know how one meets girl nowadays and it's depressing.

>I don't know how one meets girl nowadays and it's depressing.
Most of my normalfag friends met their current partners via dating apps. While it sounds like a truly soul-sucking experience, some of them have even ended up married to people they met on apps.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP for today's chapter.
> Are you living your life properly as someone your age should?
Absolutely no, i'm a 24yo slacker who dropped college and lives whith his mother. Your question felt like a kick in the balls.
>Would you go for a twenty-eight year old Chiri?
As cute as she is i prefeer younger women.

supposedly it's good for dieting

Attached: 1630661102810.jpg (990x525, 73.22K)

>every time
I think it's only half funny.

yes, sex is quite the workout

Kikuko Inoue actually voices Ookusa if I remember.

Please user, she's playing a lonely single cake. You really think she ordered it for dieting?

this kind of thing is more normal in Mexico than America

Well, she did say her metabolism is slowing down.

Chiri in a coat, truly the best

Literally me.

I-I guess its not DV

I-I want to be the special man in her life!

Thanks again OP
I've definitely forgotten
I'm going back to university to take an after degree, but I'm treating it like I'm fresh from highschool-- binge drinking, going to clubs and acting recklessly! I've completely forgotten that I already have a degree and have to smarten up!

Forgot to mention, yes, I would absolutely go for a 28 year old Chiri, we're very similar, metabolism slowing down etc

I'm in a dead-end job and hopelessly in debt, so yeah I'm living my age. Thanks for the dump and 28-year-old Chiri is more likely to snap, so I wouldn't.

Teenage pussy is desirable, adult pussy is acceptable, cakes are a cake for a reason.

>cakes are a cake for a reason
As in, that you want to eat them, or, that they weren't eaten until now?

>Posting while underage
That's a crime alright