Sono Bisque Doll

There won't be a season 2, will there?

Attached: final.jpg (1000x1417, 480.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/97477273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally making big boy shounen numbers
Why do you care anyway?

I can't recall anything worth animating in the manga happening after the love hotel scene. Maybe the school festival arc is kinda fun, but for romancefags there isn't much progress to be had since the events the of the anime. It's mostly Gojou getting more confident and outgoing and willing to work with others. Him and Marin basically go into status quo stasis for 30 chapters.

>big boy shounen numbers
how did they do it!?

Attached: snk btfo.webm (800x566, 1.95M)

I have my very own Marin and I ride her everyday!

Attached: 93-tifrs.jpg (964x808, 153.99K)

Attached: sajunapeeksxf.png (991x333, 322.68K)

Shut up! Marin saod see you soon!

Crack theory:
>Marin was a normal gyaru girl
>Her hitting her head at the beginning gave her brain damage
>The brain damage caused her to want to cosplay and eventually caused her to fall in love with Gojou

Attached: Fp2YUe1.png (1680x1050, 730.57K)

Debuked because she chastised a guy for making fun of her otaku tendencies in a flashback.

god why the FUCK does anime do this? It pisses me off so much when I see some anime girl get insane amounts of animation for like doing fucking hair flips and shit while there apparently can't be a single good mecha anime with well animated fights EVER because le budget le overworked animators KYS anime maker FAGGOTS

Takes too much effort to animate the beautiful crafts known as mechs.

Spoil me, mangafags. Does the shitty girl that bullied Gojo for liking dolls in the flashback reappear in the present?

Attached: o8va45xq0lh81.png (1270x710, 582.98K)

Yes. she's a voice actress working for one of the shows Marin likes.
The problem is that she derails the manga and turns into another shitty forced drama love triangle.

I see, the fact she didn't reappeared in the anime actually made the show better.

he's lying, she hasnt come back

pixiv.net/en/artworks/97477273

Attached: Gojousan.jpg (1814x1280, 710.53K)

Most of the manga after the point where the anime stopped is good so it's still worth a read.
Just drop the fuck out of it when they reintroduce her, unless you love pointless love triangles dragging everything down.

I'm glad people upload this dude's shit, charges way too fucking much for what you get. The Shinju paizuri thing was the only thing with decent quality + paizuri, still wouldn't pay though. Thank God for boorus.

that scene is not cannon, and it's probably the most retarded scene in the whole anime

>can't be a single good mecha anime with well animated fights EVER
Obvious newshitter

Attached: grinning_mars__by_daikinbakuju_d4p5sf1.jpg (681x681, 76.83K)

When will this budget meme die? First cgi is more expensive than 2d so the left probably cost more to make. And second it's talent and time that's the issue for most things not budget, newfag.

Attached: 1647821206058.webm (832x468, 2.02M)

She doesn't come back, other than being mentioned by Gojo as the source of his trauma.

That faggot is lying to you, she hasn't come back at all yet

fucking NOTHING ever happens in Neggotoro and that shit is getting more anime though

>FMP second raid end fight
Also I'm a mechanical engineer in the defense industry, fuck mecha they're dumb.

Manga doesn't have enough material for it. Plus it just went into a 5 weeks hiatus.

Reminder the mangaka got too horny and had to take a break to nofap and reset brain after big sex overlord

>Manga doesn't have enough material for it
It just needs to finish up the Coffin arc.

Who knows how many months until it ends given how often Fukuda's breaks have been.

He shouldn't be too hard on himself. If Kaguya has teached us something is that main couple having sex is trendy now.

>cgi is more expensive than 2d
Oh, you're fishing for the big bites today, user!
Good luck!

or she got so horny the editors had to step in and force her to cut the sleepover out

>he

because animators like to draw cute girls
listen man if you don't like cute girls you gotta get the fuck outta here
it's not going away

fukuda, like marin, was exhausted thinking about big gojou cock

I take the bait. How can making one cg model that you can move around and reuse later be more expensive than drawing multiple frames for one second?

There will probably be due to the success of the show, but I am with this Yea Forumsnon A better question would be "Would a second season attract more people to buy the manga like s1 did?" and the answer is definitely no. But since production committees are so fucking greedy, it will be pushed. To their defense, if the question is "Would an S2 be better than most crap aired every season?" then the answer is yes.

Attached: smug3.jpg (581x687, 47.05K)

The manga already sold well before the adaptation.

I know, but the anime attracted a bunch of people who would never have bought it if it didn't get an adaptation. Would S2 attract the attention of more people who don't know about the manga? I highly doubt it.

Attached: You want to do what to my forehead.png (335x552, 157.83K)

Marin crossdressing is the best bit of the manga though

I love zero tension harem like this.

I didn’t know it was Redditposting hours yet

99% of artists are driven by horny energy, obviously they will pick hyper animated soft warm thighs to pull insane works hours over hard cold mechs

It's not a harem.

Juju is pretty obviously crushing on Gojo.

and then she fucks off for 40 chapters.

because the people who hand draw anime are underpaid as fuck, so its cheap as hell to make.

2 girls is not a harem.
Also . She barely addresses Gojou when she comes back.

She barely adressed Gojo before going away. This tells me nothing.

cope and seethe. clearly the animators know which is more important

Where did you get this crack theory from?

The editor needs to fuck all the way off i want the next chapter now fuck your rewrites

God, I hope not. Personal Waifu Projects need to fucking die, they're like goddamn incel factories. And even worse, they foster shit taste too.

What else but his need to troll an anime-only?

You could not sound any gayer.

I was hoping someone would say he pulled the crack theory out of his butt

I'd watch it if she were full on bimbo instead of wish fullfillment

Marin is so horny she's mindbreaking the mangaka with sympathetic horniness

You fags keep saying this but if we never see her titties it'll be lame as hell. Same with Shinju.