One Piece

reminder that:

Vivi is being held as hostage in Im's sex dungeon
Cobra is fucking dead for asking wrong questions
Sabo is being held hostage and tortured and mind broken (he will get Griffith treatment meaning he will get out of there but will be completly fucked up psychically and also physically, he will miss limb or two, maybe get blinded or some shit, not too gore tho because its One Piece we are talking about)
Boa Hancock was beaten by Coby and was made Tenryuubito™ cum sock again (probably not tho, they both probably started talking about Luffy at one point and Coby let her run away)
Mihawk raped Marines
Weevil raped Marines
Buggy got raped by Marines but still managed to escape
bonus: yamato and carrot still not joining the crew

Attached: 9155e6e9e899725d87ee907eb3424ba2.jpg (563x664, 59.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/princessjupiter94/art/From-Pirate-Cook-to-Aspiring-Housewife-Sanji-TG-913065880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

extra bonus: you will never be a woman

Shanks gave up his arm because of Nika

Attached: Zoro-Still-A-Drinker-Alt-Text-Cropped.jpg (740x370, 40.2K)

Man I just want wano to end already so we can actually get back to the real exciting developments happening offscreen

Attached: 1593651885671.jpg (750x1000, 224.53K)

Attached: 1640893060571.jpg (892x887, 569.05K)

If any of Wano had happened offscreen you'd have complained about that too.

What happen to Bonney and Kuma?

The series would have been better off if wano never existed

I feel like /opg/ is somehow one of the better places to talk about One Piece

Attached: 1845500-screenshot297.jpg (572x415, 96.7K)

Cope.

sshhhh don't call it that we'll get in toruble

True, as long as you mentally filter out some of the legit groupthink and stupid hot takes people here have.

Well what the fuck are your other options exactly? Worstgen? A fightspic hellhole. Reddit? I shouldn't even need to say what's wrong with reddit. At least here you can make fun of schizos and waifufags for free.

Boa has been saved by Barto. He also expelled Coby from Luffy-senpai's fan club.
Shanks has saved Buggy and now they are the Red-Blue Hair pirates.

One piece twitter is unironically kino if you just ignore the toxic Zorofags and Sanjifags

How important will Buggy be in the grandline war?

Attached: z018n1xngao71.jpg (2436x1125, 216.89K)

deviantart.com/princessjupiter94/art/From-Pirate-Cook-to-Aspiring-Housewife-Sanji-TG-913065880

reminder that

Zoro will kiss Kiku

Attached: 1615258803046.jpg (1080x607, 41K)

Basically what he did during Marineford, but with a scene where he (inadvertently) rescues a half-dead Shanks and they make up and become bros again.

Why doesn’t that lazy fuck Buggy just train up. Apparently he has the same potential as Shanks.

>Apparently he has the same potential as [headcanon]

Buggy is unironically Yonkou tier, he's just stealth about it

>Why doesn’t that lazy fuck Buggy just train up.
>t. Red-Haired child-support dodging, gorosei book-licking snitch
Buggy is playing the long game.

Attached: 278fcc58eed742765390f8123436eba0.png (860x603, 215.79K)

Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen
Who wins?

Has more charisma which is worth more in one piece

>he doesn't know about Buggy D. Clown

Post-King Zoro solos both let’s be real. Pre-King Zoro they probably lose let’s be real.

Chadro and CHADJI low-mid diff (sanji and zoro would clean up queen pretty quick then it’s a two on one)

>Post-King Zoro
dies to Queen
He's literally projected to fight Shiryu who can turn invisible
No way in hell is he surviving invisible beam spam

Attached: beam piece..jpg (520x272, 58.48K)

Man I just want Act 3* to end already so we can actually get back to the real exciting developments happening offscreen
Koala getting FISHED by Hack is probably one of those developments

Attached: dbcdb09-16aa0153-6351-4c41-8fd8-f748e6018263.png (640x512, 108.35K)

Cobra is dead and Sabo is being accused of it. Sabo and Vivi managed to escape

CoC coating doesn't increase your durability, reflexes, reaction time, speed and observation

Sani and Zoro?

What did you think of the redraw?

Attached: 1046.5-026.jpg (2133x1531, 1.11M)

Excuse me. How the fuck are Zoro and Sanji Yonkou Commander-tier?

That makes no fucking sense. First off, let's keep some fucking perspective here: Luffy, the CAPTAIN of the crew, struggled for hours against a Yonkou Commander. Nearly lost. Nearly DIED. He had to go through intense enlightenment on his abilities in order to match the power and strength of Katakuri. He essentially soft lost to him multiple times. And this is the fuckin captain we're talking about, ya know, the guy LEADING Zoro and Sanji.
So now you're fucking expecting me to believe that just fucking RANDOMLY Zoro and Sanji can match the throughput that their captain had to struggle to achieve. So you're fucking telling me the Zoro that did n-o-t-h-i-n-g on Wano except get a new sword is EQUAL to his captain prior to coming to Wano?? You're fucking telling me the Sanji that did n-o-t-h-i-n-g during WCI but bake a fucking cake somehow managed to become EQUAL to his captain just by taking hits from Queen (he literally didn't do ANYTHING to learn a new ability, he made up some bullshit about passion)??

Oda is so fucking dogshit at this, there's zero fucking consistency or logic behind character powers in this series, it's literally just at the behest of the fucking plot.

Is the gas gas fruit the most underrated devil fruit?

Zoro can now slice through their strongest attacks and was skilled enough to dodge Kaido and Big Mom while carrying Luffy, he’s fine. Don’t forget how fast he sliced when he cut Queens machine gun.

Buggy already knows what the One Piece is and he's not interested
He also knew about black beard even before Shanks
He is just smart enough to not risk his life is a fool's race

Attached: 7.jpg (1430x1210, 705.35K)

What's next for Kaido & Big mama?

Attached: 1648989685263.png (640x797, 896.73K)

This.
The wings of the pirate king would run through the Beast Jobber Pirates faster half of the New World ran through young Lin Lin's Charlotte's snatch

Attached: FArqxy3VkAMDSAU.jfif.jpg (2048x1129, 270.58K)

Where is Oda going with the Sabo arc?

Attached: 5BWqPxtwu97WJ42Cl1aV6n_ItawXD3zQibwI2Zk4ZLE.jpg (1347x989, 366.68K)

look like Bratz dolls

The only think I liked was that it fixed my only problem with the fight, and that is why Kalifa stood doing nothing, even fucking faced the black cloud Nami made before she used Thunder Lance Tempo. It works best if it's fast and she doesn't see it coming

I think they should never let Boichi touch our girls ever again

Makes sense. Boichi's idea of a sexy female figure is about the same as a kids.

joinmato

It's easily noticed that 3D models were traced, but the detail is gorgeous.

Boichi has definitely masturbated furiously to Kaflia in the past, since other than the background that's the only thing he focused on. Didn't really need a redraw.

Why is Zoro wearing Law's clothes?

>cut Queens machine gun.
he wasn't even paying attention to zoro

Sanji breaks all three of their swords on impact

How many chapters left before Tashigi's glorious return ?

Attached: 82892028_p18_master1200.jpg (768x1024, 661.57K)

Film: Red.
August 6th.

Attached: de13bz4-caf6bdda-c320-44da-af76-e00201532894.jpg (1080x995, 190.63K)

No clue.

Attached: E2Y824UVcAAGGQv.jfif.jpg (1519x837, 400.29K)

Sanji vs king- Sanji wins after noticing his boss weakpoint
Queen vs Zoro- zoro would be in trouble because of tricks, get his bones broken, have a sudden revelation, teleport behind queen and win.
2x2- SH wins.

Robo Sabo vs Luffy

Did he deserve it?

Attached: 1642562804786.png (613x720, 696.38K)

He touched Oda's waifu so yes

As an artfag myself i thought the texturing on the wet black outfits was very detailed and I want to find out how he did that. I didn't take much else from these redraws, or ever really had any problems with the original Enies' Lobby fight scene in the first place

One Piece power rankings

Rocks > Roger > Prime Garp > Gorosei > Kong > Shanks > Blackbeard (Post TS) > Prime Whitebeard > Prime Rayleigh > Prime Sengoku > Dragon? > Prime Shiki > Awakened Luffy (Wano) > Oden > Kaido > Big Mom > Blackbeard (Marineford) > Old Garp > Old Whitebeard > Old Rayleigh > Old Sengoku > Akainu > Aokiji > Kizaru > Shiryu (Post-TS) > Luffy pre awakening (Wano) > Ben Beckman > Luffy (Wholecake) > Katakuri > Awakened Law (Wano) > Awakened Kid (Wano) > Luffy (Dressrosa) > Doflamingo > Mihawk > Marco > Fujitora > Zoro (Wano) > Sanji Germa Genes (Wano) > Shiryu (Pre-TS) > King > Blackbeard (Impel Down) > Catarina Devon (Post TS) > Sanjuan Wolf > Sabo > Ace > Zoro (Dressrosa) > Yamato > Enel > Kuma > Hancock > Avalo Pizarro > Yasopp > Pre Awakening Kid (Wano) > Smoothie > Cracker > Nightmare Luffy > Queen > Ulti > Magellan > Luffy (Marineford) > Lucky Roo > Jimbei > Fisher Tiger > Sanji Raid Suit (Wano) > Killer (Wano) > Sulong Carrot > Ichiji Vinsmoke > Niji Vinsmoke > Judge Vinsmoke > Catarina Devon (Pre-TS) > Law (Dressrosa) > Vasco Shot > Jozu > Flower Vista > Apoo (Wano) > Urouge (Post TS) > Jack > Snack > Hawkins (Wano) > Gecko Moria > Who's Who > Luffy (Enies Lobby) > Vergo > Kid (Sabaody) > Law (Sabaody) > Zoro (Sabaody) > Sanji (Dressrosa)

Brooke (Wano) > Robin Demon Mode (Wano) > X Drake (Wano) > Jesus Burgess > Van Augur > Perospero > Izo > Franky (Wano) > Cavendish > CP0 Agents > Lucci > Ivankov > Pacifista > Urouge (Sabaody) > Oven > Daifuku > Page One > Killer (Sabaody) > Sulong Bepo > Doc Q > Reiji Vinsmoke > Dogstorm = Cat Viper > Apoo (Sabaody) > Pedro > Tamago > Denjiro > Nami (Wano) > Chinjao > Crocodile > Zeff (Prime) > Capone Bege (Wholecake) > Caesar > Smoker (Punk Hazard) > Full Steroids Hody Jones > Oars > Sentomaru > Sasaki > Black Maria > Bartolomeo > Gladius > Smoker (Marineford) > Orochi > Montdour > Little Oars Jr. > Pekoms > Pica > X Drake (Sabaody) > Sanji (Sabaody) > Kawamatsu > Luffy (Skypeia) > Ashura Doji > Sanji (Enies Lobby) > Kaku > Chopper (Wano) > Kalgara > Noland > Monet > Broggy/Dorry > Senor Pink > Capone Bege (Sabaody) > Inazuma > Bobbin > Boa Marigold/Sandersonia > Momonga > Opera > Numbers > Carrot > Fukaboshi > Neptune > Ryuma > Absalom > Jabra > Blueno > Daz Bones (Post TS) > Headliners > Raizo > Bepo > Baby 5 > Kinemon > Kanjuro > Kikunojo > Regular Hody Jones > Jewelry Bonney > Koala > Nami (Zou) > Robin (Sabaody) > Usopp (Wano) > Chopper (Sabaody) > Zoro (Skypeia) > Brooke (Sabaody) > Franky (Sabaody) > Chopper (Sabaody) > Dillenger > Squard > Rebecca > Koby (Marineford) > Tashigi (PH) > Perona > Nami (Sabaody) > Kalifa > Kumadori > Fukuro > Luffy (East Blue) > Zoro (Alabasta) > Nico Robin (Alabasta) > Buffalo > Sadi > Usopp (Sabaody) > Hina > Duval > Helmeppo (Post-TS) > Nero > Mr. 1 (Pre TS) > Bellamy (Jaya) > Kashii/Oimo > Kureha > Sanji (Alabasta) > Hannibal > Foxy > Usopp (Enies Lobby) > Bon Clay > Pell > Chaka > Jean Bart > T Bone > Ms. Doublefinger > Brulee > Polly > Wapol > Mr. 3 > Arlong > Wyper > Mr. 5 > Gedatsu > Shura > Ohm > Satori

Tgat's a good pic, really brings out the pirateness

Zoro (East Blue) > Miss Merry Christmas > Don Krieg > Sanji (East Blue) > Roshio/Sarquis > Dalton > Chopper (Alabasta) > Helmeppo (W7) > Tilestone > Peepley > Zeff (Baratie) > Nami (Alabasta) > Spandam > Hachi > Kurobi > Mr. 4 > Chew > Captain Kuro > Pearl > Buchi/Sham > Ace (child) > Sabo (child) > Buggy (East Blue) > McKinley > Zambai > Mohji/Richie > Cabaji > Axe Hand Morgan > Luffy (child) > Koza > Gin > Patty > Johnny/Yosaku > Miss Valentine > Tashigi (East Blue) > Bellemere > Jango > Alvida > Fullbody > Higuma (Ch 1) > Zoro (child) > Vivi > Usopp (East Blue) > Nami (East Blue) > Miss Monday > Mr. 8 (Igaram) > Mr. 7 > Miss Father's Day > Mr. 9 > Mr. 11 > Mr. 13 > Miss Friday > Miss Goldenweek > Gaimon

No. To this day, I still forget that he’s dead because the concept is absolutely jarring to me.
Like, why Absolom specifically? It’s as if Oda just woke up one day and said You know what? Fuck Absolom” and arbitrarily killed him off.

>Coby
I know this post is ironic but the people who genuinely think he has a chance are completely retarded and should drop the manga or at least leave these threads forever.

Attached: cobbyio.jpg (640x800, 167.16K)

Yea Forums: Ulti is actually kind and very dumb
Oda: Ulti is a bad person and very smart

Cause his fruit was wasted on him. Also Oda knew he was like, the most hated character in OP (i think there was a SBS about that) so he probably saw him as expendable.

I thought I told you to kill yourself last time and you agreed I was right

Zoro will never cut diamond.

wdym he agreed?

joinmato

>wants to marry used up sluts like Nami and Robin when he has Perona right next to him
Shitters with no taste all deserve death

Attached: Perona lollipop.jpg (1381x1879, 327.88K)

I think it's weirder that someone who is built up to be one of Zoro's major antagonists gets a recycled fruit from some mid level antagonist that was defeated ages ago

>Yea Forums: Ulti is actually kind and very dumb
>Oda: Ulti is a bad person and very smart
Dino-Siblings-Enjoyers: Ulti is thick, cute, very smart, built for head-pats and snuggles

Attached: 94552158_p2.png (607x585, 154.84K)

>Well what the fuck are your other options exactly?
Talking directly with friends
You're my friend, user :)

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 434 - 10.jpg (1066x901, 352.86K)

I can't take it anymore. I miss Arlong and Hachi so much. When are they bringing them back?

Attached: 00group.jpg (1270x407, 210.89K)

Why do I have a feeling Hawkins is going to replace Absalom and get a zombie arm from Hogback