Summoned heroes/saintesses are the only ones who can defeat the demon kings in isekai

>Summoned heroes/saintesses are the only ones who can defeat the demon kings in isekai
>But their personal powers, achievements and legitimacies from the higher authorities also pose a tremendous, existential threat to ruling monarchs
Is there a way for native kings to solve this dilemma anons?

Attached: 143586-20.jpg (3244x1536, 2.75M)

>king's goons can kill the isekai'd person
>isekai'd person can kill the demon king
>king never thought about ordering his men to kill demon king directly
I never understand this.

Me too.

>throwing your cute otherwordly gf to the mob because of political reasons
Now thats cucked beyond belief.

Logic dictate that this would be a rock-paper-scissor situation, but I doubt most authors think that much

> What are marriages, land grants, personal rewards, ... ?
Soft powers are never explored in isekai

I don't know, but some Frog found a way.

Attached: fwew4.jpg (1445x1880, 374.3K)

How come people are bringing up this series again, didn't it end like 2 years ago?

It's just a general situation appearing in many isekai.

>Soft powers
Who would want to be a baron when you can be a god king?

Attached: 3232eew.jpg (845x838, 329.39K)

The easiest way is to turn them into your literal puppets.

Attached: Ch.032 - Read Online - 023.jpg (870x1237, 327.54K)

Oh please, given the subservient mentality of the average jap, I expected them to rejoice at that and go to live their "slow life" bullshit

> ywn see a Jap mc marched to the capital and taking power like this
> unless it's edgy revenge isekai
> which mc is also a fucking pussy to be bullied around most of the time

>god king
Curiously, I never saw any Jap MC claiming this title and creating a religion in their name, combining the church and the state under their rule. Did they never hear about the concept?

forgot picture

Attached: Napoleon-Coup-of-18-Brumaire.jpg (1155x675, 260K)

Choose your route:
>King/Ruler
>General/Kingdom Supporter
>Noble/Low-Status Noble
>Merchant/Crafter
>Free Adventurer / with or without a party?
>Slow life
>Heremit/Leave me the fuck alone
>Demon King
>Ruling in the shadows

Attached: 0000.jpg (1920x1080, 192.21K)

>Is there a way for native kings to solve this dilemma anons?
Chains and fetters in the form of currency, land and titles.
Grant the one who defeated the demon king the right to marry one of the princesses/princes so that they get absorbed into your royal family, thereby keeping your power in check, barring that grant them a noble household in their name give them land to rule over, a young noble spouse to marry and proliferate their bloodline, so that they still have a vested interest in your country's continued overall well-being.
Never gonna happen though, because if I'm a royal or noble from a world that isekai's their heroes, then I'm cursed to be the biggest corrupt, mustache-twirling retard and antagonize and/or attempt to dispose of my living nukes.

Attached: 1578380278058.jpg (1920x1080, 244.08K)

Some would agree to it. Agreeing to stay out of possible threat to their power in exchange for being given things with a low enough cost benefits both of them.

Last boss butt.

Attached: 03_61ea65cf8041c.jpg (844x1200, 204.68K)

Pic related should be the MC of Drifters.

Attached: wefew.jpg (602x664, 75.9K)

What if he's this gentlemen?
First Consul turned Emperor of the X

For fuck sake, forgot image again

Attached: napoleon-on-st-bernhard.jpg (1200x1200, 260.78K)

>An Active Hunter in Hokkaido Has Been Thrown into a Different World
WHY YOU NO UPDATE?!

So, you just want to be a dwarf king

Author probably work in outdoor store and is busy
> Pretty good explaination of guns & ammunition instead of big tube go boom

>living nukes.
It makes sense to dispose of nukes. Only a nuke-free world can truly be peaceful. Even war mongers in our world know it.

>No chapter today

Attached: 1619254670292.jpg (362x704, 58.55K)

First Citizen.

The Glory of Rome in Another World will be the hot new Isekai.

You mean REEE Japan why are you mutilating these nice guns with your half-rifling and low capacity magazine shit

nah, I want the Napoleonic warfare but for isekai. He's just a really famous guy that also a from-rags -to-riches story of the time. I want the Prussian aesthetic tho

Attached: prussian1b-1.jpg (328x707, 42.4K)

More why does it not get translated. Raws are way ahead of the translations.

Lol no, nuke-free world mean conventional warfare is back on the menu. Nuclear deterrence is fine for now.

Still better than big tube go boom that explicitly mimic modern assault rifles without the long period of development

General Secretary. It sounds cool.

She really transforms into a dragon or what? What will happen later?

Attached: 1519.jpg (1114x1600, 885.5K)

> smt smt knight slay the dragon but then turn into the dragon
a tale as old as time

Even if she did, you know they can usually just return into cute girl form anyway.

Kek, okay retard, Ukraine wouldn't be in the shit it is right now if they hadn't disposed of their nuclear warheads and their capabilities to produce them at the behest of the US, Russia and Britain.
An armed society is a polite one, one sword keeps another in the sheath and that extends to the world stage and nuclear deterrence.

Attached: 1550361505956.png (499x338, 38.36K)

>He's just a really famous guy that also a from-rags -to-riches story of the time
There is another dude with a better rags-to-riches story. And personally, I like Blitzkrieg more than trench warfare.

Attached: Adolf.png (953x904, 879.81K)

I don't know if it's the manga or the LN to blame, but it's a shame that much of unhinginess of WN Anise was lost.

>conventional warfare is back on the menu
>implying it isn't currently on the menu while UN and NATO are all talk now

>Now thats cucked beyond belief.
imagine loving an alien

Pretty sure Anise is toned down in the LN and the manga is just following it
>WN Anise already killed a dragon offscreen
>WN Anise doesn't have the drugs make me cuhrayzee excuse
>LN Anise doesn't have ice mode

The WN feels like Anis already at the top, and Euphie is just along for the ride. The LN/manga feels like it's actually showing how Anis gets there, and Euphie actually feels like a character who contributes to it now. I much prefer the LN/Manga, though I do miss the tattoos.

title?

She’s a dragon that looks identical to a human. Dragons aren’t constrained by your conventions that they look big and have scales and wings.

This
LN changes good, but return the magic tattoos

> trench
> ???
I just want people marching in line at each other, you don't get that level of kino with modern wars. You can replicate Blitzkrieg with lower tech in isekai tho; after all, most of German supply line are horse-drawn.

Get heavy magical knight or magic golems to act as your armored spearhead, magic for artillery and flying units for bombers. Use force to push through the enemy line and quickly maneuver pass them. If you have reserve, you can pull off "Deep Operation" aka "Rich man Blitzkrieg"

Attached: soFWt.jpg (736x512, 123.02K)

That reminds me of a quote from Putin himself.
>In Russia, disputes are usually resolved by common sense. If a dispute is about very significant money or property, then the two sides would typically send representatives to a dinner. Everyone attending arriving would be armed. Facing the possibility of a bloody, fatal outcome both sides always find a mutually agreeable solution. Fear provides the catalyst for common sense.

In others' eyes, what the dude did was basically simping for pic related.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u7.jpg (750x1000, 136.59K)

Harem infights.

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (1711x1264, 599.02K)

>I just want people marching in line at each other, you don't get that level of kino with modern wars.
You do, after the war.

Attached: 4ga8fmeempw21.jpg (1180x787, 209.12K)

>mc claims to be a god king
>alienates his main followers
>army mutinies before he can get to India
Alexander the Great isekai when?
>I'm the demigod son of zeus
>bruh I literally knew your parents, what are you talking about?

Attached: __alexander_the_great_real_life_drawn_by_capelin_s__a3ac87ff7edb3684d02eea2d483b0def.jpg (2840x3874, 901.66K)

What a gay ass development. Realist King's dragons are much better

Attached: dragonwife.jpg (2339x1650, 838.59K)

>deifying yourself
That I don't understand. Why did it work for one dude but not for another?

Attached: Ramses II.jpg (201x251, 10.42K)

So, what LN/manga are you guys talking about itt? Seems interesting enough.

Attached: 1489815543367.png (346x297, 171.05K)

She absorbs the dragon's magic core and the dragon also curses her to become a dragon. She spends most of the story as a half dragon (her base form is a normal girl, in combat she becomes a dragon girl and the longer the fight goes the more she transforms). At the end of the story she fully becomes a dragon

To be fair, he gave a pretty sick speech when the mutiny happened.

Well, that makes a lot of sense now. So Ukraine is the dinner he talked about and he is using it as a place to find a mutual agreement with the West.

That’s just the “Divine mandate to rule” tho. Good example of a god king is Ramses the second
>Literally Ra

There were also other things, like her spoopy emotionless mode when the possibility of her becoming a queen was being discussed.

yep, that would be different, would be even funnier if he was still active in the human kingdom, they will puss out from Jesus and go with the Budha route or what?

I mean, dragons being able to polymorph into humans is pretty common even outside of weebshit, caveat being that they don't do it often since it makes them vulnerable like a human and it's also a point of pride that dragons are the ultimate lifeforms so why would they do such a thing.

Attached: 1490854160908.jpg (590x724, 63.25K)

Yeah, there are quite a lot of changes from the WN, and even if I don't agree with some of them I think overall the story and Anis/Euphie's relationship flows much better now.