Harem manga ends

>Harem manga ends
>MC picks best girl and everyone lived happily ever after
Why can't more harem manga do this?

Attached: 1649998670933.jpg (800x469, 266.93K)

>Harem manga ends
>MC picks all the girls and everyone lived happily ever after
Why can't more harem manga do this?

Polygamy is bad and wrong.

Polygamy is moral and good.

No it isn't, Ahmed.

if you're an inbred that is
also the men girls pick is part of their character as well
if all the girls pick the same man the girls start to look bland and uninteresting

>Harem manga ends
>they all drift apart and meet new people

A harem MC's personality is half-erased partway through a manga in order to not have a bias towards a girl. If the MC never has a bias, then they can act however they want.

>harem manga ends
>it's left ambiguous who he picked
>the sequel picks up
>shows us which girl the previous MC picked while the current MC starts his own harem
>due to time fuckery the previous MC now has a harem and the current MC has one as well
Fuck you NegixEva shippers. She'll fuck any Springfield that isn't Negi.

Because mangakas are 1) fucking morons that don't know that the best route is all routes and 2) are too afraid to make a choice because "muh death treats"

Attached: 25b294c4-be2d-45b7-88fd-ea3c769a74fe.png (1139x1616, 817.01K)

>and everyone lived happily ever after
yeah, about that ...

>harem manga ends
>MC doesn't pick best girl
>author writes detailed epilogue about how every losing girl was unhappy for the rest of her life

>unhappy for the rest of her life
It's more like: how every losing heroine was coping with losing

>not an harem manga ends
>MC pick best girl instead of main girl

Attached: 45a7ef8e-0741-44ee-9ad3-0555bc96f3b1.jpg (1800x2560, 521.4K)

Attached: aizawa no context 15.png (800x614, 453.88K)

I'm going to bet all my (You)'s that every single fucker in this thread wanting harem endings would call FMC a whore if a rom com ends with a girl having multiple partners.

we're already calling the MMC manslut anyway, it's only fair

This got an harem end?

In real life, a multiple relationship would mean that there's a limited amount of time and affection MC can devote to a single girl.
That's not romantic. You niggers don't have a romantic bone in your body.
That said:
>First girl MC chronologically meets is the final girl.
>Even if MC knows another girl before, author will pull out of their ass that MC and FMC meet when they were children but forgot.
>Every single fucking time.

>everyone lived happily ever after
>he didn't read the epilogue

Yep, you should finish it, It's pretty good (pic not related)

Attached: 3d1a15a5-d228-46c7-976c-47735b47fb67.png (890x1280, 859.96K)

>there's a limited amount of time and affection MC can devote to a single girl.
only for the weak-ass mc

Attached: file.png (1270x1920, 2.16M)

>harem manga bait
>MC actually pick a girl he likes and the manga keep going on with their relationship
Is there any manga like that? I'm kind of boring of always reading the same cookie cutter manga over and over again. I just can't seem to find something "different" (and hopefully good)

>harem end
>let's time skip to MC being near his death surrounded by his grandchildren that are copies of his wives.

Dude got a harem and becamee the king of a country after high school, I mean you can get a more perfect life. The last page being ghost girl meeting and probably starting to groom a kid into the perfect husband was also cute

Is this Uzumaki reference?

>The last page being ghost girl meeting and probably starting to groom a kid into the perfect husband was also cute
FMC eventually finds a guy that is more compatible with her than MC was can actually touch her

Unfortunately too many stars need to align for the this to be good.
If the author would try the same trick in his current manga, I might be hospitalized from butthurt.

>harem manga ends
>MC picks the worst girl
Why do so many harem manga do this?

But the main girl was better in this case.

Yeah I did, MC turns into massage oil

Clannad, I guess.

Based. Some manga authors have balls to do so unlike others that make cope "if" chapters like bokuben author.

I'll take cope "if" endings over one definitive shitty ending.

That's the chapter that won the twitter contest not the epilogue. The epilogue wasn't scanlated.

What happens in the epilogue then?

some goes overseas to cope
some goes lesbians to cope
war happens because some can't cope
turned out kot is abandoned and stuff
bros still can't tap shit

sounds fake

But what about MC and the ghost?

All the main characters get their 3 sizes and near future revealed.
for the loser heroines it's mostly how they're coping with losing and in most cases it's not pretty.
other characters also get a varying amount of bitterness in their epilogues

They get a perfectly fine epilogue, where they take over the inn, but it doesn't mention any kids, but since it's the near future that can be the reson for that.

Still calling fake and gay. Yuragi-Sou was a pretty fun manga overall. There's no way the author would make such a shitty epilogue. It's too depressing.

>some goes overseas to cope

Attached: EoVDPwyWEAAFDHA.jpg (1528x1200, 566.69K)

>but it doesn't mention any kids
How would that even work with the ghost?

>some goes lesbians to cope

Attached: EoVCchjW8A0iH1W.jpg (1528x1200, 651.46K)

Oboro mentions something about spiritual bodies or whatever that make it possible.

It was established as possible very early on, but nothing ever came out of it.

Attached: 0015-001.jpg (1123x1600, 407.92K)

yeah man those are just super well-made fakes

>T. christcuck
Polygamy is natural and objectively superior, you propagade your genes better this way. Why would you settle for dicking one wife and suffer low birth rate, when you can have 31 concubines for every day of month, and have triple digits of children by the age of 50?

Koyuzu has a little sister(replacement Koyuzu, since the original was a failure)

who'd propagate with a disfigured face like yours

Women and men are different and there's nothing wrong with treating them as such.

spinster, but she can use her powers to play dominatrix with faceless men in her dreams

Attached: 1606857371300.png (1528x1200, 948.94K)

>bros still can't tap shit
He finally learns his harem is all gender bent dudes.

Attached: 1607015985295.png (1528x1200, 1.12M)

Nigga please, they get called whores even in yuri series. Hell, even the love interests get called cucks even if it is a threesome ending much less a harem

>literally projecting
If you don't have any actual argument, then just be silent and don't oust yourself as a dumbass

because there’s too many retards like you in the world and we don’t need more

I don't want to argue with a subhuman who puts his natural instincts on pedestal, you're literally way too far down the evolutionary stage to be able to converse with

How about MC picks a girl and marries her...5 times?

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1589x1258, 367.42K)

Lol, here comes deflection. You do not have any argument to present, so you are forced to project. SAD
It is fortunate that retarded faggots like you will be bred out of existence anyway.

>Wanting to pay for all those kids
ngmi

Because all harem manga are dogshit and you have zero taste if you're reading it already so the end doesn't matter.

IIRC that one didn't count. They're all magic clones of the same girl.

So basically Hoshino, Me wo Tsubutte?

>has obsession with women and wants to surround himself with them
>calls me retarded
the only one who is braindead is you