How did she win?

How did she win?

Attached: Ep347OrihimeProfile.png (667x587, 476.8K)

By being hot.

>Be big titty girl with a caring and supportive personality
>Crush on guy who's a MAJOR mommy's boy and lost her at a young age
>become fortunate enough to get powers and get involved in all of his supernatural adventures on top of that
>only other girls (Rukia/Nel) who could have competed with you choosing to stay in their worlds so you basically have zero competition
It was pretty easy when you think about it.

All men care about is boobs these days...

Attached: 1471518997037.jpg (1794x1300, 1.46M)

By being the love interest.

>healthy with big tits
every male desires this

from the start of the series ichigo always said he just wanted to get good grades at school, get a good paying job and be a boring normie, all the supernatural stuff was just a ball ache he had to get out the way to achieve his dream. so come the end of the series when things are peaceful and he can live his life all the supernatural girls are sent back to their own dimension and the only other girls ichigo really knows is orihime, tatsuki and that mommymilf he used to work for. orihime is the obvious option out of those

>cheery, sweet, and have big tits
>love interest is a mamma's boy
>you're pretty much a clone of her
not hard. Also bleach didn't have much romance but she was the only one in the whole extended friend group he treated gently and like a girl, including the other girls

Attached: 1622297859103.jpg (1000x1000, 498.89K)

off screen character development
one of the greatest romance techniques

is bleach worth watching?
where should i just stop if i get into it?

Mc had an Oedipal complex

stop at episode 366 and then read the manga.

imo it is an enjoyable series but it does have its issues, a lot of the time it felt like kubo was making stuff up as he went along, and the stuff that was properly planned out and foreshadowed wasn't given as much attention as he probably should have to not be completely missed by people. I personally still enjoyed it though but it could definitely be better without that much effort.

there is an absolute ton of filler that is mostly very bad though and often at terrible times, the MC can be in the middle of one of the biggest fights in the series then just look off into the distance and reminisce into a 60 episode filler arc

I'll never understand people who think Rukia was always gonna end up with Ichigo.

Rukia literally lives in a different place altogether from Ichigo. He'd pretty much have to become a citizen of Soul Society in order to marry her. Is really gonna try to juggle being Rukia's husband and hanging out in the real world? No chance.

It's all better this way. The whiners just don't understand this though.

>bombshell redhead with big titties who is devotedly in love with the MC

gee I wonder...

Yeah and the whole being a 500 year old spiritual entity that doesn't really age thing is easy to forget when it mostly stops being relevant very early on in the series but in a practical sense it makes relationships between humans and soul reapers hard to make sense of

I was happy about Ichigo and Orihime, but Renji is just such shit that I felt bad for Rukia.

I mean really, Rukia had to settle for that faggot? Seriously?

>Rukia literally lives in a different place altogether from Ichigo. He'd pretty much have to become a citizen of Soul Society in order to marry her. Is really gonna try to juggle being Rukia's husband and hanging out in the real world? No chance.
It'd actually be extremely simple for her to be doing her soul reaper job monitoring his area while using a gigai to live her "human" happy married life with Ichigo.

Not saying you're wrong about how they shouldn't be a couple, but it's actually pretty simple. And considering how long soul reapers live, her deployment to his area would probably be incredibly long by our standards.

That just reminded me about how early Bleach had Rukia tell that one old guy spirit that Soul Society is a peaceful place, then later on it turns out that it's actually split into several districts and some are absolute horrible shitholes to live your afterlife in. Man, Bleach was so fucking dumb.

Orihime also has a great ass. No I cant post pics, Im range banned

Ichigo is so lucky

Attached: 1562155572136.jpg (2858x1440, 363.99K)

Didn't that old guy also have a family, who he will almost undoubtedly never see again since families get separated?

Yeah, never did get that, if I lived there,I'd want Aizen to succeed. Imagine dying and being transported to America from 1700-1720.

Bleach's lore is so underdeveloped and unexplored I'm not sure you can even call it completely dumb. Maybe that was just the Nip soul society and the American/European SS was much better

editors

I mean, Kubo probably had an idea about the Captain's early on to the series already and Zaraki comes from the shittiest of places where only the absolute murderhobos lived, raping and killing everyone they could see. I guess it was just a fault of Kubo that he wanted something cool, not necessarily something with substance. Which pretty much is what Bleach is, kek. I've read worse, but still it is a pretty fucking stupid series when you really start to think too deeply about it.

I still wonder why Soul Society had distinctly Japanese architecture when the Japanese are a minute part of the human population. Having all of the afterlife look like Japan is just plain fucking stupid.

>I'd want Aizen to succeed
What makes you think Aizen cares about your living conditions?

It's definitely worth watching, and not too much filler. I just finished the anime a few days ago and the biggest problem I had with it was how fights with some random side characters got dragged out for like 3-5 episodes, and Ichigo got like 2 minutes of screen time for those 3-5 episodes. It happened on several occasions so it's definitely worth getting angry about. I always enjoy a good anime adaptation of super hyped up fights though.

well one of his supposed motivations was his disgust for the soul king and the state of the "world"

Attached: 1649702038118.jpg (500x399, 77.02K)

Ichigo's voice when his hollow mask is on is so fucking cool

Attached: 1339998736212.jpg (497x501, 98.15K)

Yeah he treated the hollows so much better

hollows are literally abominations and he used them as disposable tools. He went at the SS with kid gloves compared to what he could have done, except the actual institutions that legislated and founded the status quo

That doesn't necessarily mean he cared about the people of the world or their comfort. Guy was perfectly willing to murder, torment, or injure pretty much everyone to get what he wanted with no sign of a 'doing for the greater good' vibe.

>hollows are literally abominations
Don't you talk about my wife Harribel like that you faggot

why do you dislike Renji? when i saw his backstory and learned they were childhood friends, i had a feeling they would get together.

thanks anons. i'll give it a watch soon

>Nothing entertaining about his personality
>Completely useless in literally every single group scene
>only ever manages to beat bottom-barrel enemies on his own
>Is such a pussy he'd kill his childhood friend/waifu and anyone trying to help her because thinking for himself is too hard
I dislike him because there is literally nothing to like in the first place. Renji is shit in every capacity.

Allow me to answer your question with a question: Why the fuck would anyone ever like Renji? He's boring and useless.

Cool tattoos.
A bit weak, yes, but he cares deeply about Rukia. He even told Ichigo to save her in the Soul Society arc.

Attached: 81qemhKsPPL.jpg (1400x2183, 341K)

She's dumb and hot.
The perfect type for wifey.

Attached: Kurosaki family.jpg (850x1084, 125.94K)

Because kubo got bored / tired / canceled and decided to wrap up the series in a rushed and unsatisfying way to end a rushed and unsatisfying arc.

>He even told Ichigo to save her in the Soul Society arc.
After trying to kill both her and Ichigo, you genuine faggot with a crush on Renji. Who gives a shit that the beaten dog crawled to Ichigo's feet and joined him only after getting beaten to the dirt? Renji didn't choose to help her on his own. He does not get praise for that.

He only turned helped after Ichigo crushed him.

I want to see Ichigo doing silly dad things that even Ichigo knows is painfully OOC for him but does them anyways because happy family life

He was just following orders, what the fuck you wanted him to do? Go against Byakuya, his Gotei 13 Captain?
And yes, I kinda have a crush on Renji, he's handsome. Rukia is indeed a lucky woman to have him as her husband.

Attached: 000201636-1280-1280.jpg (916x1280, 569.15K)

>She's dumb
nah

Attached: brainsandboobs.jpg (4074x3056, 2.07M)

Attached: 23456.png (357x1163, 428.57K)

the power of leekspin

Attached: leekspin[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fid0d1m.webm].gif (352x240, 226.57K)

>He was just following orders, what the fuck you wanted him to do? Go against Byakuya, his Gotei 13 Captain?
Well that's exactly what Ichigo did, and Ichigo pulled it off. But we all know Renji would fail since he did try that and lost like a little bitch. And Ichigo compensated for him once again.

How low do your standards have to be to have a crush on a faggot with zero independent thought that does nothing but lose every time he tries fighting anyone that isn't the absolute weakest enemy of the arc? Seriously, this is kind of pathetic.

Attached: 324564.png (700x700, 162.74K)

Kubo never showed us this but anyone with a deep knowledge of the DEEP LORE knows that Orihime would use Sōten Kisshun after every arc to reset Ichigo's relationship with Rukia back to a point in which Orihime herself found reasonable.
Anytime she'd make a comment or action which would negatively impact Ichigo's opinion of her she'd just reject the action and try again.
You are all fools if you think the biggest players in the game are Yhwach and Aizen with their 4th dimensional chess when Orihime is out here pretending to be weak but actually playing 5th Dimensional chess.

Go away fatemonkey

Based

>She can use her healing on her hymen every morning so Ichigo's fucking a virgin every night

Attached: 1343438977979.png (201x223, 36.81K)

breaking the hymen isn't a very enjoyable experience in and of itself

Paizuri >∞ naizuri

Won what?

Best girl

Attached: 291Cover.png (2133x1600, 422.08K)

big juicy booba

Attached: 01.jpg (902x1300, 938.63K)

>He was just following orders
You never ever "just follow orders" when your waifu's life is on the line.

EVER.

>"Haaah? Wouldn't Kurosaki prefer a living human woman?"
>"Huh? Nah, no way. Ichigo's with that airhead human girl," Grimmjow says, remembering the girl Ichigo had risked his life to come to Hueco Mundo to save

Attached: Grimmjow destroying IchiRuki.jpg (1066x1600, 242.18K)

This reminds me that Kubo is the worst hack. How can you create such a broken power and not try to fit it in the narrative in the slightest? What was the point of Aizen's comment in the end?

Look at this absolutely pathetic faggot, look at him and laugh

Attached: 1336432715130.jpg (200x200, 20.16K)

She'll use her power to reset his dick back to fucking her again.

I actually thought he'd go somewhere with Orihime's bit where she says she'll "return" the hogyoku to the time when it never existed to delete it from existence.

And then that never came up again. It just got settled entirely by another big sword beam.

Aizen pretty much said and concluded that despite how insane the power was it didn't really matter because she add no real desire/capability to use or push it to its extremes. Pearls before swine if you will

Tuge hits.

>ICHIGO WHY ARE YOU MONOGAMOUS? YOU WILL FUCK RUKIA TOO!
>SHE IS TO BARE YOUR CHILDREN ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOUR HAREM

Attached: 7 (14).jpg (750x1183, 165.44K)

Attached: fucktomboys.jpg (1019x3525, 758.88K)