Deku vs Baki

Who wins?

Attached: deng2jk-a5498e19-d369-4a20-b87b-529d3638a425.png (960x541, 1.03M)

Baki

Midoriya has better feats and scaling by a significant margin if you want a proper reply.
But Baki is cooler, so Baki.

Baki scales to Yujiro

Super hero universe >>> Gay martial arts universe

Baki. Don't care about gay powers and shit.

Baki.

Attached: 1649873605480.png (1030x2183, 2.51M)

Decuck might be stronger, but he's not a CHAD like my man Baki is

I have no interest in reading manga for faggots.
You should argue who would be the top since these are both homo manga exclusively for homos and fujos.

Baki would G O R E midoriya's twink ass

>kid who never did anything until being gifted his powers versus kid born into an enormous legacy as a manlet who worked his ass off from the get-go

Baki is gayer

Attached: yujiro.png (790x700, 277.67K)

Baki is unironically the better fighter, so in something like a wrestling or boxing match he will win. Deku, however, has actual superpowers so in a fight to the death there really is no excuse for why Deku can't send Baki flying from across the room. Full Cowling makes Deku stronger and faster that it is ever possible for Baki to achieve with training, though Baki has superior technique.

Baki would be on top, decuck is a pussy

>Full Cowling makes Deku stronger and faster that it is ever possible for Baki to achieve with training, though Baki has superior technique.
>implying Baki wouldn't just make a Deku Tupla and fight it in the middle of their fight with Deku being baffled by what he's watching and then Baki just 'Didn't Hurt Lol' and is suddenly 5x more powerful

Deku since he's not a burly man so Yujiro won't rape him.

I contest that. Baki could have actual fucking gay sex on panel and it would be less gay than Deku's and Bakugos relationship

Baki Is as fast as a cockroach jump or a train from what I remember he would flatten that little faggot like a PANCAKE

now where near godoriya and his 7 quirks

>Who wins?

THE GAY COMMUNITY

Depends,does Deku have access to all the Spiderman quirks he has now?

Here's how the fight would go.
>Match starts.
>Baki instantly dashes forward.
>KO's Deku.
>However, Deku wakes up by OFA bullshit.
>Deku goes 100% + Fa Jin and beats Baki with Air Force.
It'd be something like that.

Deku has only won 2 fights without any assistance (Gentle & Nagant) so probably Baki.

He worked out for 10 months.

AFTER being promised the strongest power in the setting and being offered training by a living legend.
He did nothing before.

You do know why that is right?

You don't actually read bnha do you?
Deku would lose. Pathetically. With all extra powers
He always does.
Then bakugo would while having one hand strapped to his back without even taking baki seriously beat baki within a minute.

The super heroes in MAH have problems dealing with a fairly fit guy with poisonous saliva, on theo ther hand people like Retsu or Doppo could give AM a good fight

I am sure you are going to excuse it with some retardation other than that he is an undeserving piece of shit who only wants the easy way.

Baki wins anyway. Deku is just not as durable as him, a single Baki punch would be enough to KO him

Even Pikucha can kill Deku

I don't know how strong Deku is right now, but Baki is superhuman and VERY good at fighting. Reminder that the Baki vs Yujiro fight literally starts with Baki falling off a skyscraper and that Baki can knock people out faster than their brain can send a signal to act. Reminder that in the fight with Yujiro the attacks were so fast their limbs were a blur and it didn't look like they were attacking. Reminder that Baki beat Pickle

>I don't know how strong Deku is right now
Think DBZ

Attached: 1628360961364.png (855x850, 702.12K)

boku no pico academy is an inferior product, therefore Baki defeats Deku

>DBZ
No, even Raditz arc Goku solos BNHA

Its still comparable to DBZ power levels
Maybe not goku but anyone who can with power fly from city to city

I thought it was silly that Baki's trickery was enough to beat Pickle, I thought some of it was neat but didn't like how clearly Baki had control until he gave in and fought Pickle straight up

I get there was really anywhere else to go with Pickle and it all built up to that point, I guess I just wanted something else but Pickle was just such an extreme of raw power and durability there's little choice without magically making Baki powercreep like it's a standard battle shonen

>Reminder that Baki beat Pickle
Wrong

Baki didn't need asspull powers to start working out

Decuck wins.

He already won.

O MY DEMON BACK

Not only that, directly attacking Baki has always backfired. BADLY. Baki even as a martial artist is able to predict attacks coming at him, and his ungodly reaction speed with his demon brain and back basically makes any direct attack against him utterly suicidal.

Attached: A0EE0EBB-4EE7-41F7-981B-88D0DD19C097.jpg (1280x720, 78.84K)

Baki characters are pretty much superhumans

That doesnt change that Baki worked out before that.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

But Deku ate allmight pubic hair

This is as dumb as comparing Yujiro and Akuma.

Pikachu is an overkill. Remember he defeated Latios, and Latios is a legendary Pokemon.

More people here seem to actually enjoy the media they're consuming.

It feels weird that I spend more time browsing a manga forum than actually reading manga.

I never watched deku's show beyond a few episodes, but if this page on his scaling is right, he can disperse storms, destroy mountain ranges, punch harder than top end intercontinental missiles, dodge one hundred times faster than bullets, easily tank punches that would obliterate entire cities and has a bunch of other bullshit powers on top.
On which case he scales above Yuujiro, since Baki feats, even when they are absurb, are a lot more grounded than that.
Superhero stories are usually nonsense like that, so it doesn't surprise me.

Nah that vs wiki scaling is wanked to shit. Deku is MCB level and supersonic-hypersonic.

Havent been that caught up but if baki can knockout in someone before you are humanly allowed to react, ill put my money on baki

Not familiar with Baki. How strong is he?

DBZ is literally planet level at Frieza.
MHA is at most city level.

Can dash like a cockroach but in human form ( Look up how good that is)
Can knock you out before the 0.5 second rule of reaction
High muscle density
Demon Back (just buffs all his stats)
prob missing a lot but thats the biggest

Not even a supernatural series)

What does MCB mean?

Mega Cock Butt

Around the level where he could shake or demolish buildings. Which isn't really anything to even earlier versions of Deku, let alone where he's at currently facing AFO-Shigaraki who can go full Akira with his decay powers. Baki is good, but Deku could literally finger-flick him out of sight.

He's just a really strong human, basically all the characters in Baki are. But their abilities stay in the physical realm, no super powers.
Kind of like Kenshin being just a really fast swordsman with good techniques. But still just human.

Haven't watched BNHA, but I get the feeling that Deku has more raw power than Baki by just being in a shounen with superpowers and some of the stuff I got through osmosis. HOWEVER, Baki has martial autism and the cockroach dash.
So I'm asking, how muck can Deku tank and how good are his reflexes? Basically, can he got knocket out by a really fast punch?

Deku would lose to Yujiro, Yuichiro, Baki, Musashi, and Pickle.
Yujiro could maybe even beat almight with techniques

>So I'm asking, how muck can Deku tank
Deku regularly gets hit with enough force to smash him through walls and stone formations and can more or less shrug it off unless his enemy is really, really, really strong. Even then, this doesn't really knock him out, just causes some bleeding. For much of the earl series before he unlocks Full Cowling, he's breaking his own bones just to use OfA and he just powers through the pain.

I honestly don't think that Baki could speedblitz and knock him out. Or even that he could speedblitz at all for that matter unless he immediately takes Deku by surprise.

No character in Baki can match All Might. What a depowered and borderline crippled All Might did against that Nomu during the villain assault would kill literally every character in Baku barring MAYBE Yujiro.