Dose it hold up?

Sonic X thread.

Attached: Sonic X.jpg (1280x720, 124.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qG8O2jOAYvg
youtube.com/watch?v=h7mtYaG2DVo&t=3s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EXEYP1U5xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Has Chris Thorndyke
No.

>Has CHADris CHADyke
Yes.

Knuckles looks like mystic gohan

i think you need to get your fucking eyes checked

Attached: you dummy.jpg (715x531, 85.49K)

Amy a cute

Attached: [Stitch_Encodes] Sonic X - 09v2 [h264-DVD-SUB][257C0C54].mkv_snapshot_05.43_[2021.01.28_11.47.01].jpg (640x480, 39.18K)

Fuck no.

And all because of this.

delete this

Attached: 1649127069613 (8).gif (543x334, 1.24M)

Best depiction of Amy in an era where Amy was at her worst in the games.

Attached: RedDressAmy.jpg (550x1097, 82.63K)

The first episode was unironically the only only good thing about the series. No talking, no bullshit, just Sonic doing radical things.

Art wise? yes
Story wise? that's like saying does Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 hold up.
Chris Thorndyke? Fuck off

ENTER

Attached: 1631660755333.png (640x480, 225.98K)

>All the theories, stories, fanart, and animations born from this one second clip
Legendary.

What is this expression called?

So queer and not cool at all

I wish Nazo was real

>Latin dub usually NEVER translate the names of the characters, keeping the original ones
>somehow SONIC X its one of the few ones where they translated the names
>I have to heard DOCTOR HUEVO, COLAS Y NUDILLOS everytime i see this on television
fucking why

Attached: imagen_2022-04-13_135437332.png (510x429, 203.01K)

Unfortunately not. Though an anime that properly adapted from the beginning of Sonic's story up to the end of Adventure 2 would unironically be phenomenal if done right. With character designs by Uekawa.

Attached: Sonic.png (1920x1200, 2.11M)

So was this actually supposed to be a brand new oc or just Hyper Sonic?

I used to not think about it too hard, doctor huevo is fucking hilarious looking back tho.

No, and there is only 1 good sonic anime.

Attached: sonic-the-hedgehog-miles-prower.gif (498x373, 3.07M)

The head of Sonic Team claims its a redesigned Super Sonic. But he's an idiot known to make things up on a whim, so no one believes that.

Yeah the fag has some kind of weird hateboner for hyper sonic but that's definitely what it is.

It has pantyshots, which will never happen again, so there's that.

Attached: 1646232418955.jpg (640x480, 77.22K)

Did 4kids miss that?

They missed a couple, yes.

The first 26 episodes are absolute dogshit that's no different from any western cartoon for toddlers, complete with characters shoehorned in solely for diversity points.
The following 26 episodes are hit and miss, with middling adaptations of SA1 and SA2 (it's great that they were adapted, but they're rushed, full of QUALITY and shoehorn in Chris), some amazing parts like the Sonic Battle arc and Chaotix episode, and a finale where Chris is at his very worst, but which also has a brief part at the end in Sonic's world that's great.
The last 26 episodes are incredible, because the writers get to write the story freely and go wild without pandering to toddlers or out-of-touch executives, leading to a balls-off-the-wall space opera story where everyone gets to shine and the story doesn't hesitate to get dark.

>Watching dubs
Go back

I want to fuck Amy

You have to be 18 to post here.

>blanco

It had a good 4th season

Attached: EOUb-2xWoAEuQhP.jpg (1000x750, 715.74K)

The episode where Sonic is losing his shit from being stuck on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean is pretty funny from what I remember

underground was much better

no

Attached: unknown.png (2048x1035, 1.22M)

First of all, sonic isn't even an anime, second of all if you ever say anything about sonic, I will not hesitate to kill you.

kino

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

The new sonic movies are good. Detective pikachu sucked compared to both.

It didn't hold up at release, so I fucking doubt it.

First 26 eps are okay, lots of lame characters and ideas throughout but besides that its a fairly typical anime adaption of a kids property. I have to wonder what was going through their heads with some stuff, like Chris is supposed to be this character with problems and no friends that you pity but he's super rich and his mom's a movie star and he has his own butler and maid (both of whom are minorities lol) and he actually does have friends so he doesn't even need Sonic's companionship to make up for anything. I get the feeling they were told to skew the character towards american kids during development (because they 100% knew this would get an english adaption) and he's the result of the japanese understanding of american children.

The Adventure 1 and 2 adaptions are terrible. Really cheap episodes with awful animation. The rest of the original season are mostly okay again, seems like they just really struggled with the game adaptions, but the show's quality is still worse than it was with the first 26.

The final 26 eps with the Metarex are sort of an improvement. The ideas they come up with for this are at least interesting, I especially liked all the weird ideas they had for Cosmo's race, but the show's quality doesn't really improve at all.

Why the fuck did he grow shoulder pads?

Detective Pikachu is such a weird fucking movie. It's only decent during the middle, and both the first third and the last third are complete crap.

Super Sonic 5

I mean it wasn't good to begin with and not just because the dub was shit. I enjoyed it as a kid, but that was just me being a huge Sonicfag.

My guess is this was intended as a simple Super Sonic tease, think of it like showing off his silhouette. But instead of showing off the silhouette, they colored it in and even gave it metallic shading. It's also not really accurate to Super Sonic's design but they probably didn't have a model sheet prepared for a character you wouldn't see until late in the season, and again: if it had been a simple silhouette then people would just say "that's Super Sonic" despite the inconsistencies.

As an example of what I mean, there's when the Androids are first teased in the Dragon Ball Z anime by Trunks. They didn't have final designs prepared yet (and it is also important to the story that Trunks didn't really give them proper descriptions) but they needed them to do some actions during the scenes so rather than silhouettes they appear as pink blob monsters with red eyes.

Attached: androids.png (1440x799, 452.96K)

The second movie was kinda shit overall, but Knuckles was so cute that the redeemed the whole thing.

Kneel before the superior intro Amerikeks
youtu.be/qG8O2jOAYvg

That formula 1 racer guy was based
He should have been the human sidekick actually.

Attached: 43C62C7A-AEDA-464D-8E58-1BE5A65E7A0F.jpg (2000x1500, 195.29K)

Though this song does make me emotional.youtube.com/watch?v=h7mtYaG2DVo&t=3s

>youtube.com/watch?v=h7mtYaG2DVo&t=3s

>He should have been the human sidekick actually.
This. What's with everyone parring Sonic with that wheelchick chick who appeared for like one episode?

you are retarded, the second movie was the only actual sonic movie, the first one was just one of those "cgi cartoon character enters the real world" movies but with sonic

They want to have sex with her
To be fair she grew up to be pretty hot

I didn't say the first movie was good.

>All the theories, stories, fanart, and animations born from this one second clip
The parallels are there, maybe it's just a matter of a before Nazo becomes official.

Attached: Ssj5_goku-large.jpg (946x1351, 312.81K)

Ami almost made me a furry

I was OBSESSED with the adventure games as a kid and lost my shit when I saw that perfect chaos and biolizard were in X but those episode and were never airing when I was a kid so I never actually saw them
Did they actually adapt the adventure games into a few episodes each or what?

I only remember SonicX from YouTube Poops

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EXEYP1U5xw

Lel, does he get toon powers too?

Quite literally this. I don't think they expected the first movie to fare so well, though the redesign likely had influence on this

Depends, the last arc was pretty good.

Dragonball AF and the super saiyan 5 bullshit will forever be a symbol of underage hysteria. Jesus i remember how i thought that this was real back in the day lmao