files.catbox.moe/0qjzte.rar

Attached: xia ji.png (590x460, 260.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oEz_-l2VH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You got it all wrong
>Mouth is open for an easy edit
Sandwich is fucking with us right?

Attached: 4p02y7jqr0961.png (860x447, 326.33K)

I'd wager that's more the translators doing

youtube.com/watch?v=_oEz_-l2VH0

Attached: FQPCRA8aUAMcilj.webm (364x800, 38.08K)

>Xia was being followed by Kengan for 2 years and he didn't suspect a thing
Why does Sandro keep on forgetting that Xia is a master at stealth?
That was fast.

Attached: Xia_runs_from_the_boomers.png (1737x1158, 1.15M)

Alright so is the meme that Xia Ji only unlocks his true Alpha male genetics when he's running away like a bitch?

It's kinda funny that the 2 characters named Ryo are working together (even if the kanji si different)
Have they ever interacted before this?

He always has them unlocked. Just that he only bothers making use of them when he's running away because he's by nature not a fighter

So what do you reckon the meme is with Yan and Xia's genetics? Crazy ass anomalies, product of generations of breeding?

More like cornered with no other choice but to fight without dirty tricks.

So the consensus is that Xia is a pussy with superhuman syndrome? Walmart Wakatsuki?

Long line of Worm head selective breeding probably. This time they just got unlucky that Yan doesn't seem to give a fuck about the Worm and Xia is a coward

came back home late, read the chapter, it's 14 pages of Xia bullying. Didn't expect to enjoy it SO MUCH.
Omega is slightly turning into the Xia Ji show and I don't mind

I think this would imply he's strictly worse than Wakatsuki, who is not really top of the verse anyway, so he's probably more broken to make this point interesting. But this is kengan so who the fuck knows

It's simple. All you have to do is rewire Xia Ji's 'Fight or Flight' instincts to 'Flight or Fight' and he'll be a monster SSS class fighter.

Attached: 5-o.jpg (389x556, 100.63K)

Once he gets cornered, he will AWAKEN as true worm head.

More importantly. why did they track him for 2 whole years knowing the Worm had abandoned him yet never once made a move to capture him and interrogate him for information? Why the fuck did Sandro even feel the need to mention this? It just makes the KA guys look like incompetent retards.

Attached: 1640187075824.png (372x253, 83.22K)

>inb4 Xia unleashes whatever super mode he has and decimates this newly assembled job squad to show what a big deal he is
The patented Sandro Cycle(tm) of hype.

>wakatsuki
>not top tier
THIS NIGGA IS CAPPIN FR FR

>meme

Attached: file.png (400x345, 177.06K)

Who'll get written into getting killed in an extremely unsatisfactory way by one of Sandwiches' Gary Stus. Yawn

meme

I said this last thread, Sandro creates and ignores plot points all the time

>Ohma impregnates Kure gussy
>Koga impregnates superhuman Xia Ji bussy
>Ryuki hunts mutants in sewers with his tulpa and cop dad
Poor Ryuki

Attached: 1643162011452.png (303x305, 14.68K)

I gotta say, the textbox introducing Xia Ji in a panel where he's getting pummeled is one of my favorite running gags in this manga at this point

Waka just has strength
Xia seems to have speed as well

>KA who did exactly zero research on Purgatory except on Falcon and his favorite type of rice
>and let Goat decide the rules when KA should have had the home field advantage
>and had a worm infestation for two years
I don't think they need to worry about looking incompetent and retarded

Muscle = Strength, even Waka landed first hit on Ohma and Julius was stated to be as fast a a track athlete or something

Waka with efficient skills for killing would be pretty dangerous

Meant speed, but I guess strength = speed works as well

What are the chances someone runs into Xia's brother mistakes them for him, and getting mauled to death for it?

Attached: 1415408474782.png (365x339, 178.29K)

>a fight club is able to find Xia immediately and track him for two years
>the worm aka secret millenia old syndicate took two years to find him at all

Attached: derp.jpg (800x450, 48.09K)

Isn't Waka's condition where his weight is 1:1 with his height iirc? Xia Ji is somewhat underweight for his height I think.

I wouldn't call the biggest japanese corporations a ''fight club''

>Xia Ji was the sixth Wu Hei

Attached: 1647539216648m.jpg (1024x794, 45.78K)

the worm trained him wrong, as a joke

Xia got his bones and teeth broken so many times
but Waka got his ankle fucked up, so I don't know.

It'll be some random Kengan Association mook introduced and killed within the same chapter to show Yan.... Is strong.

>the worm specifically bred malewives for 5000 years just so they can endure all kinds of punishment while being fast enough to get your drinks in a few seconds
wtf I love the worm now

XIA JI... LIVE....

That shit about xia being tracked is so fuckin stupid
What's there left in the villains to look forward to? Obviously every single one of them is incredibly stupid and incompetent
Also, Akoya conveniently showing up again after he raised a few death flags and Ji is being kinda hyped

Attached: 1561120433079.jpg (436x436, 30.54K)

Yeah, Xia Ji weights 87 kg and is 199cm tall, so unless Sandro retcons the weight Xia Ji's condition is something else

Also holy shit is Xia Ji tall

>medicine man is back
Dare I say...Hassad soon?

This is a good point actually. Xia makes full recoveries from injuries that would permanently cripple a fighter. Is he a fucking mutant?

>Yan is jaded because he's dyel genetic failure while his retard brother has God tier SSS rank genetics
>Diverted all training and secrecy funds into cyber brain to steal his brother's body
>Also sponsored Tigerman to find a body similar to Xia Ji's for whatever reason, the Tiger's Vessel
>Connectors serve as contingency plans in case cyberbrain doesn't work
Thoughts?

Attached: 1649865185750.png (590x460, 270.92K)

He's fasting right now, so you have to wait until after Ramadan

I'd really like it if Xia was a tremendous fighter once he's beyond the fear/panic threshold. Just like cornered rats who go ballistic and attack you like crazy.

>All the lame subversions and cool antagonists dropping like flies was not just Sandro being a hack
>It was all one long epic subversion that leads into Xia Kino
Apologise

Attached: 16864130.jpg (332x528, 59.94K)

Are we supposed to cheer for the KA jobbers or Xia Ji?
They're all ganging up on someone that has been nothing more than fap material and ryonabait in the entirety of Omega

Attached: 1648659974522.gif (600x423, 650.5K)

Xia bussy

Attached: 1635783985358.jpg (379x241, 41.43K)

Xia Ji is clearly the ''protagonist'' of this arc

Yes, iirc you can see his height and weight at the start of the Julius fight. His height is measured in cm and his weight in kg and they're the same number. Waka is confirmed 400+ pounds.

Attached: 1645445280910.png (288x231, 54.21K)

Sandwich probably wants you to cheer for team Kengan but literally everyone want Xia to come out on top

inaba culo...

Xia Ji is like Wil E. Coyote and everyone else is the roadrunner. Sandro clearly wants me to root against him by making him the scummiest scum possible, but it's not working because that poor damn coyote needs a good meal and a hug.

Xia revenge arc starts NOW

Attached: wormtables .png (1617x222, 58.95K)

Xia beats the TV........

My cute wife Xia JI will PREVAIL

Attached: 1622552706814.png (2530x1829, 678.68K)

I don't want to read about the justice squad any more.
Just get to your epic twists with those characters already and stop wasting precious panels on them.
>Akoya will die
>Ryuki is Kiryu
>Koga will reconcile with Ryuki somehow
We can see it a mile away get to the point reeeeee

I swear, Xia Ji will redeem himself into a tremendous fighter or villain and it'll be the hypest shit. I love the loser trope when he's about to go beyond the edge.

Xia Ji for me at least, unironically like him far more than most of the Kengan shitters. Hope he just clowns on them by escaping impossible situation after impossible situation.

People that look down on him not being able to catch him never gets old so far.

Attached: 1641126692601.webm (800x800, 2.07M)