If you don't t think this is hot there's seriously something wrong with you

If you don't t think this is hot there's seriously something wrong with you

Attached: 1644563742376.jpg (701x1000, 444.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/SWcf1zAM0twD_l3KkLcwWw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Attached: 05.jpg (1805x1486, 621.4K)

Attached: YWNBW.png (248x272, 59.03K)

It is, but it would be a lot hotter if one of them was a man (preferably me).

I'm proud to be a straight white male who likes yuri

Only in that I would then proceed to blackmail them to both have sex with me whole the other watches.

Attached: 1600971336814.jpg (512x512, 69.65K)

Chromatic aberration is the biggest boner killer, always.

I'm also a proud straight yuri loving male and retards that overuse tranny the moment you enjoy any gay 2D need to get the fuck out of Yea Forums.

You're right. Now this? This is hot.

Attached: 1645798162439.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

spbp

Doubt.

>anyone that likes yuri has to be a man hating tranny because I'm a retarded election tourist with no knowledge about the board I'm shitting up
Kill yourself.

>how can you say you love her if you can't even drink her wee after strangling her until she wets herself?
Best love story since Romeo and Juliet.

Attached: 🤔.png (396x506, 103.23K)

kill yourself

There are 8 yuri threads on Yea Forums right now, go wage your holy war there as well

I may be mistaken, but there seems to be a belief that if you like girls doing stuff like this, you don't want to fuck them as well and I would like to say that this is incorrect.

why are you obsessed with trannies?

Gem

It is, but like every other yuri manga, anime, vn or ln it's not good.

Coal

Attached: troony.jpg (680x844, 138.02K)

there are no trannies here

Have you looked into the mirror recently?

gemmy

>there are no trannies here
There are after all most Yea Forumsnons here which we know love GB tranny manga about a boy becoming a girl like Ayakashi Triangle and also love to see male trap fucked by men.
And if they self-insert into GB female or into trap or the man fucking him they must be tranny lvoers themselves.
Trannies MTF loving yuri are around 1-2% minorities reading actual yuri magazines like newest YH poll showed, where majority were straight men and straight females, even bi/lesbians reading YH were less than 20% of voerall readership.

Yuri was always part of Yea Forums and there is nothing /pol/migrants could do about it

Or Yea Forumstards.

Same thing really, they already destroyed Yea Forums's culture and now they're after other board

You started posting here after 2016.

Retards accuse anyone complaining about /pol/tards of being leftists or trannies rather than anons sick of their retarded moralfaggotry in more than just yuri threads. See Kaguya having sex before muh marriage with the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, which Yea Forumsnons have been begging forever to see happen more often before the end.

>no UR the election tourists!
Get the fuck out and kill yourself, retarded crossshitter.

Reminder that this is a samefag schizo making shitpost threads and nothing else

>GB tranny manga
Why do people like you have to inject your nonsense into everything?

Prove it's not just a regular male user saying "how can you retards find this icky".

/qa/ lost

Just because you're an election tourist doesn't mean everyone else is

>crossshitter
Board tribalism will never not be pure autism.

An unhealthy obsession with /pol/ is peak election tourist behavior

>like newest YH poll showed
When was that done? Beyond the couple of times they've mentioned the gender ratio I've never seen them list anything more specific.

Attached: 1631797446809.png (1383x750, 201.99K)

>you like works where two girls kiss and fuck
So by retards words you must be a tranny MTF for it to enjoy it.
>you like works where a male is changed into female and must live now in female body and get situations with girls and/or boys alike
You must be normal straight male then.
Fucking insane.

Considering the latter is an ecchi comedy manga, yes.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/SWcf1zAM0twD_l3KkLcwWw/
No need to hide, all know you are mentally ill at this point already

The only people who cry when /pol/ is criticized are /pol/tards themselves

How new are you?

>local schizo is an unironic tsfag (transexual)
You can't make this up kek

We won thougheveralbeit

I don't think two guys kissing is hot, but do whatever it takes to cope with your weird need to justify liking yuri.

>The only people who cry when trannies are criticized are trannies themselves
See how retarded this logic is? I don't care if you "criticize /pol/", but Yea Forums clearly isn't the place for that you election tourist.

>say the faggot who came here in 2020
Cope newfag

I just enjoy seeing 2 girls kiss. It's just eye candy.

>doesn't know how images work
>thinks everybody posting it is the same person
God I hate newfags, especially ones that lurk the archives and pretend they aren't blatant newfags.

>antiyuri schizos daily seething ritual the thread

Damn, that guy is a real schizo

Attached: 94872126_p0.jpg (2868x2031, 2.7M)

"election tourist" refers to an election that happened over 5 years ago. It's time for a new buzzword

Seriously, kill yourself.

Same. I think I first enjoyed it after watching Sakura Trick.

Ban evading nigga is at it again huh

You need to chill.

whats hot about a gay relationship?

Attached: BeYourLight.jpg (850x1189, 134.61K)

Doubt.

I imagine myself as being one of the women

so you imagine yourself being in a gay relationship. time to come out of the closet user.

Lightning is good, but I don't much like the haircut of the one on the right and I can't see the face of the one on the left.
I also don't like those types of shoes I guess.
It's certainly artistically well drawn, but composition wise I've seen more interesting kissing scenes.

Attached: gabi_is_weirded_out.jpg (949x750, 67.23K)

He imagines himself in a homosexual relationship, yes. I'm pretty sure he confirmed it already.

You injecting your illness into something doesn't make it true.

Attached: yurishits.jpg (783x557, 183.06K)

I think this might actually be it, I always see the same type of threads everyday and same pics get immediately posted in a row in those
It's either that or the fag is actually stalking any yuri looking threads 24/7 in 4chin of all places

I don't know which one is more pitiful or crazy

I don't.

Keep coping