Rin Kokonoe

Would the series have been better if her and the teacher just fucked in the first episode?

Attached: D5f4ec88c6.jpg (225x350, 26.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/g56zjv.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obviously not

No,the teasing 100 times better

Why not? If they just got that out of the way in the first episodes we would have seen much more emotional development and investment by Rin. After a kid fucks they get really clingy. I would have liked to have seen it start there. All we got was pointless tease and no action.

Very cuckish user... Kinda betaish as well.

>Why not?
cause thats a child

>Why not?
I can only recall one manga where it pulled it off them already being a couple well.

No she isn't. She is a mature third grader who is sexually promiscuous. Stop demeaning her.

>She is a...third grader
so yeah a child

>she is a third grader
yes, she is a child

a sexy child

Attached: ddk09qs-82a47f17-59e0-49fc-a18f-1c81efad5b20.png (1000x584, 1023.83K)

The sex would be great and we coukd have watched the love grow and Rin blossom, but instead we got no progression and shit.

Is this opportunity worth it?

Attached: KnJv5-finals - JPG 2400 height Q55 - resized-KnJ-Omni2_Page_293.jpg (1707x2400, 1.02M)

they attempted when she like 16 right?

I never understood why people care if you fuck a girl if the girl is incapable of becoming pregnant.

Maybe, but only if Kokonoe kept her bratty attitude after the act and teased Aoki about it by casually mentioning (in front of the entire class) the "intimate time" the two of them spent together, and then pretending it's nothing when other girls start questioning her about it. That would be funny.

I would have liked it if they initially fucked and then made a real romance out of it where the teacher gives up his job and they travel all around fucking in different countries proudly walking hand in hand with Rin in sexually promiscuous clothing.

Secks with rin/loli/js/js3

No, it would have been better if they fucked at the end before the timeskip though.

Fund this.

do you know what they would do with a guy with his physique in prison?

The prison would be have similarly meek Japanese "men", no?

Like even if they have badass inmates, they're still gonna have little rice dicks

Elementary school girls are where it's at.

FOR SEX!

Because she was trying to get him fired because she has layers of daddy issues, not actually fuck him at the start. Read the manga to get their romance.

I know, that was the shit way to go. We are talking about what SHOULD HAVE happened.

I want an anime/manga where the MC stops time every episode, goes into a elementary school, picks out a girl and dresses her up in kemono/nekomimi or other fetish wear, resumes time with the girl, fucks her in every position, refreezes time with her and in the last episode every girl the MC fucks is left disheveled in their classroom when time finally resumes for all.

Does the teacher at some point report her to his superiors about this behavior? Because fuck me, that's a shitty teacher for letting this kind of thing going on

Yes, Bouin tries to help by teaching sex ed, the lesbian tries to help by being a hardass, and the principal tries to molest her.

The principal is more of a man then the teacher.

I suppose naturally, he is his superior.

american brainwashing, with words such as "abuse" and "trauma".

Very effective considering how it impacts 3rd world countries

It should have had a soft ambiguous netorare ending instead.
Imagine how much better it would be Aoki made the promise to Rin to be the one to kiss first when they met again, and Aoki on Rin's 16th birthday actually goes to visit Rin's new school, not even knowing why, and sees Rin there from a distance clearly being very close to a classmate.
Aoki then realizes that Rin has probably moved on and probably considers a childhood crush on a teacher to be an embarrassing, dark past by now, and is genuinely happy for Rin since it wasn't healthy and goes on with his own life.
The final scene is Rin and the classmate entering Rin's room, to reveal that Rin still keeps a picture of Aoki on his desk.

Ambiguous netorare endings are patrician.

Attached: I_truly_see.png (3828x2148, 3.8M)

It was the eternal anglo actually

No
He's ass is going to be pounded

Oh yes, gaslighting.

Furthermore, I have the perfect vid for that.

litter.catbox.moe/g56zjv.mp4

How would that improve anything?

I would just read a one off doujin if I wanted that.

?

Sex is for making children. If she don't bleed she's not ripe to bread. Why can't you degenerate understand?

This.

I think there is something to be said for practicing before hand. It's fun too.

The sex I mean.

I just fapped.

Good to know. Carry on.

Same fagging this hard

Only one was mine. Pwned.

>read Yea Forums
>they talk about having sex with 7 year old

Attached: u.png (649x763, 639.3K)

>then I shoot the anti.

She's 13.

If you had your first kiss with a loli, do you tell people you've kissed a girl before?

Attached: KnJ-v3-finals - JPG 2400 height Q55 - resized-KnJ-omi1_Page_444.jpg (1709x2400, 1M)

It's okay when a woman does it.

Attached: js to ol.png (1128x1600, 568.64K)

I only told my roommate my last year in college that we made it in a Appalachian Trail shelter. But that was twenty some odd years ago.

What the fuck even happens with Bouin anyway

I was in a mandatory internship program where I worked with at risk youth she was in sixth grade so not quite a lolita. She just really wanted attention so I thought we would hike one day because her parents wouldn't be home until the next day because they were in another state buying a car cheaper.

Christmas cake virgin killer.

I was think more Easter Ham.

A sizable part of her character is that she's all talk.
>captcha KNJM0

Attached: file.png (309x320, 15.95K)

That's precisely why they need to fuck early on.

More structured show progress would have been better. By the end their development was going backwards.

I don't think they even fucked in the end. What a waste!