Baki

Why do some people seem to assume that Diane was abusive towards Jack?
From what we see of her there is little to imply she has a lot in common with Emi.

Attached: Sad.png (640x1012, 450.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v8TyySnTNS8
youtu.be/hJd7Sx29RJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably just because he's a rape baby

She's an American woman.

Or some dumb shit like that

She's not user

user Diane is Canadian......

wrong

Attached: store-6.jpg (759x1200, 235.38K)

Because she dared to defy the strongest in the word, the GOD of fighting Hanma Yujiro.

>Jack arc continues
>he’s fighting Yujiro
>massive shock, Jack is holding his own and even seems to be winning
>Yujiro feeling a real challenge for the first time since Baki/Kaku, but he feels fear
>Jack even gets him in the Joe Williams headlock, Yujiro fearing for his ass and life
>Jack’s heart gives out from the drugs and he dies smiling, still holding Yujiro down
>Yujiro left feeling completely humiliated/never gets to know if we’d have turned it around or if he really would’ve lost there

Attached: C8821CD3-2188-4782-8676-12AA99026D3A.jpg (579x312, 22.91K)

Canadian, dumb speedreader.

Hottest leaf I've ever seen

Attached: Diane shoots some more.jpg (761x1215, 315.93K)

>Canada
>Not in the Americas

Why would that make her hate her son tho?

Son of Ogre OST has been released. I think it's pretty cool!
youtu.be/v8TyySnTNS8
youtu.be/hJd7Sx29RJc

It shows she was already hotheaded, irrational and mentally deficient.

I don't think many Canadians would describe themselves as "American".

I know it hurts but get over it Yujiro

Neat! Thanks user

if America truly accepted us Canadians as one of them, then we would have a lot of stuff America has, but we don't.

He should think of Diane when Jack gets him in the Joe William position :3

I'm not hopeful enough to think that Jack is gonna beat Yujiro or anything but I do think if this arc follows through on this set-up it could firmly establish him as top 3 in the cast behind the other Hanmas

I think its possible too, and I'd be happy with that for Jack.

I'm thinking that by the end of Jack's arc, he and Baki will be about dead even with each other.

So are we thinking Jack is going to climb the ladder of the bakigang crew before challenging Baki? He's incredible, but going through those four/five other superhuman fighters will be tough. I feel Katsumi is going to be a challenge too.

*no diffs Jack casually*
Enter

Attached: 1480598125333.jpg (728x1138, 171.13K)

Yeah thats what I'm thinking/hoping

I hate this motherfucker like you wont believe

Well, that's what Baki did to reach Yujiro. Although, Jack is already stronger than all of Baki's friends so I can't see the point of him challenging them. The only fights that narratively make sense to me would be Kaku, Pickle and Musashi.

EXIT

Attached: image_2022-04-12_151844198.png (835x1200, 1.58M)

>The only fights that narratively make sense to me would be Kaku, Pickle and Musashi.
Or possibly, someone knew

>Although, Jack is already stronger than all of Baki's friends
He needs to rematch Pickle and also I could see Katsumi with Retsu's arm giving him a run for his money.

Jacksissy...

Attached: 1607967870231.jpg (600x315, 63.9K)

I'm going to say French Canadian.
She was involved in extreme leftist politics in the seventies. She was also unwilling to abort her rape baby. So probably super catholic, which reinforces French Canadian. the worst kind

He still ended up less damaged than Yanagi

Jack's done nothing but get exponentially stronger since the. Meanwhile Yanagi has been living as a vegetable all this time.

Attached: image_2022-04-12_152250756.png (835x1200, 1.75M)

There is reason narratively for him to want to rematch Motobe for sure. There's also his desire to establish Goudou as a respected martial art - which would naturally lead him to want to challenge the pinnacles of Karate.

Shibukawa though I get it - I don't see much reason for him to want to fight someone he already thoroughly defeated before.

I want fanart of Jack doing all kind of steriotypical Quebecois things

>She was involved in extreme leftist politics in the seventies
I don't remember this. Where was it stated?

Would be kinda cool if Jack told Motobe to take a week to prepare before he comes for him

Would be incredibly kino and I'd love it if Jack joined Retsu in Isekai land.
Sadly...no way.

Well, Baki still found a way to improve himself by fighting Shiba, who was leagues below him. Jack could learn something new and improve as a fighter with each fight he wins, which would give him a good narrative reason to fight these guys.

Based uderstandsthemangachad

Jack would definitely want to avenge his losses so Motobe and Pickle are likely in his crosshairs. And yeah, I can see Katsumi giving him a damn good fight. In fact, I'd go far as to say that Katsumi is stronger than Sukune at this point.

I mean also this was after he broke so much of himself on Baki in the finals and he puked out all his 'roids. He's in good shape right now, let alone his massive improvements

>Vacuum palm KO
>Bleed jack to death with hook hand
Yanagi wins unironically.

>even seems to be winning
ruined. Nobody "seems to be winning" against Yujiro. Into the bin it goes.

She was crazy so it's not hard to imagine her being somewhat abusive. This doesn't necessarily mean that she's evil but she could have PTSD or something that causes her to act up.

Attached: store-3.jpg (761x1215, 343.64K)

I'm so tired of you

Get used to me.
If not, that's too bad.

Attached: Yujiro smug.jpg (339x407, 90.58K)

Let's be real, user the other thread really was right. As much as we all love Jack, the most logical conclusion to his character arc is for him to fucking die.

has a decent idea, rape jokes aside. Jack looking like he might actually defeat his father, but dying from heart failure or something during the fight.

>Power fantasy about Jack being an order of magnitude stronger than Yujiro out of fucking nowhere
>B-But it's okay because he dies!
Why are Baki anons like this? I cringed just reading that shit.

Attached: Smugchiro.png (640x470, 241.4K)

Reminder that she was a honeypot spy who had a mission to seduce yujiro, so all of those scenes of her acting crazy are just acting and not indicative of her true personality.

I'll hate you till the end of time

Jack will have Yujiro on the ground about to get Joe Williams'd and then Motobe will throw himself in between them and sacrifiece his ass to protect Yujiro's.

Attached: file.png (241x391, 171.53K)

True and something people should remember

No, you won't. We'll see each other at a meadow during sunrise and we'll shake hands.

Okay, Redditor.

This is possible, sometimes parents are harsh and even hurtful even if they don't mean to be, especially if mental illness is involved.

I don't want it to happen so I will ignore the possiblity

I cringe at you

Only if you can find/catch me!

If she's a normal person thats just the more likely she had PTSD tho

>Sukune bled to death and will never be mentioned again

Attached: 65655465.png (635x224, 238K)

Attached: Laugh.jpg (400x400, 71.76K)

I have to admit, I kinda liked him

Why do Jack fans so often want to humiliate Yuujiro, watch Jack die, or both at the same time?
It's so bizarre.

Attached: 190424804.png (784x417, 309.6K)

They want Jack to be the Standing Man and Yujiro to be a generic shonen villain

Are you legit so mindraped into submission by the wanking that you don't get it?

Considering she was chosen as the operative to seduce the strongest being who kills for fun and considering how convincingly she pulled her role, blowing apart corpses without breaking her character seems to indicate that Diane is at the very least extremely mentally composed CIA glowie with ice in her veins. Not to say that getting raped and being forced to give birth in a prison is nice.