Yuri and all-girls main cast shows

>Yuri and all-girls main cast shows
>Males are either non-existent or only exist as young siblings much younger than the main cast
>Most recent all-girls shows don't show males at all, even in crowd shots or in background roles
>Even fathers and uncles are rare
>Often take place at all-girls schools

>Yaoi and all-boys main cast shows
>Female characters, whether it be classmates or teachers, are common
>Female characters regularly appear in the background or in crowd shots
>Mothers, sisters, and other female relatives often show up
>Schools are almost always co-ed, all-boys schools are extremely rare in shows with an all-male cast

I never understood this. Why do all-female cast shows have issues showing male characters, but all-male cast shows rarely if ever have issues showing female characters? Why do fans of all-female cast shows tend to get upset when even one man appears, but fans of all-male cast shows have no problems with women appearing?

Attached: 1643345640093.png (498x393, 93.84K)

moe shitters know they can't compete with real men so they escape into a world where men don't exist.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.91K)

Provide citations for your incorrect BL claims

Go read and watch fujo manga/anime. Most of them have at least one relevant female character and many have multiple.

There's no all-boy equivalent of the cute girl shows you're thinking of. Serious yuri dramas having male characters isn't rare.

Ironically, male characters seem to be more common in actual yuri shows (think Citrus or Bloom Into You) than yuri subtext shows (think Love Live or most Kirara stuff).

Because shitters are shallow. They only see interest in girls, so they get shows with only girls. Male characters will never matter to them, no matter how awesome they are. They could be one of the most awesome male characters in the history of Anime & they still wouldnt give a shit about them simply because said male character has an elephant between their legs. They cant even realize an amazing personality when they see it if its not a girl. But for that same exact reason, a shitter would never get a girl to love them, because they couldnt possibly make a genuine connection to a real person. Shitters live life on a level so superficial that they would not be able to scratch the surface of a beautiful world they're living in.

They basically figured out that you can cutout the middle man
(The bland self insert) and people would still watch,but they also need it to remove any other male character,so they can focus only on the cute girls

Yuri is aimed at men.
Yaoi is aimed at women.

Male and female sexuality works differently. The men that are into Yuri often dislike other men to the point where they can't even deal with the bland self-insert type in male-oriented romance, so naturally they don't want male characters in their works.
Women generally take no issue with female characters present in yaoi.

Then why do yaoifags have no issues with female self-inserts in their shows?

Neither of those are actually true but alright

Because males get in the way,they usually to be dragged along and be somehow the point of attention

Females in yaoi dont get in the way of boys kissing

Typical misandry.

>Because males get in the way,they usually to be dragged along and be somehow the point of attention
Watch more shows and that's patently false

If you watched enough shows, you'd know hes right.

I don't think females get aggressive with the "fucked straight" and raping lesbians and NTR stuff. Male characters will frequently invite that as said. Sometimes I just prefer to avoid the annoying gender dynamics and shit altogether.

The idea that a similar-aged boy is just friends with an entire group of girls with absolutely no romantic feelings between any of them is even more absurd than him having a harem.

Attached: 1621080722371.png (2045x1474, 3.54M)

Did you have female friends when you were in high school? Do you have any female friends now?

I had female friends, but I didn't hang out with them when they're hanging out with their female friends. And to be honest, I wouldn't be against fucking them if they offered.

I was asking because whenever I see people on Yea Forums saying that all female friends have lesbian feelings for each other, it makes me wonder if they've ever had female friends or mingled with female groups in real life. I mean, would a female user say something similar if she saw a group of males hanging out and being best buds with each other?

>The men that are into Yuri often dislike other men to the point where they can't even deal with the bland self-insert type in male-oriented romance, so naturally they don't want male characters in their works.

It's really just all of the narcisissm, the tropes, and disgusting shit packaged with male-written hetero stuff. I get precisely why there's such an aversion to it.

offtopic gender /pol/itics thread fuck off

user, he literally said he'd fuck a female friend if they asked. Not just one of them, he basically implied most if not all of them.
It speaks volumes of how little experience people on Yea Forums truly have.

What about female-written hetero stuff? Do they have the same issues?

I wasn't suggesting it was his case, I was speaking in general. I was just mentioning my observations of similar comments by others and was wondering if there was a pattern.

Anime girls' personalities are not written to be realistic in the first place, so I don't know why people assume that their friendships with other anime girls are meant to be realistic. Most of the time, the people writing these all-girl shows turn out to be yurifags (just see pic-related). You yourself mentioned how you don't believe people who like lesbians don't seem to have experience with girls, so why would their authors be any different?

Attached: 1647225075230.jpg (5000x1000, 3.88M)

The same reason why every isekai is about a male lead and his not-harem and the only males are monsters, pig-faced degenerates and dumb psycho jocks who exist to be BTFO by the MC and his admirers.
Males are naturally more competitive than females and the average male incel who consumes yuri or isekai is as insecure as they come, so even in his escapist fiction the mere presence of another male is too threatening to allow.
Yurifags in particular are even farther down the hole to the point that they loathe all that is masculine and obsess over their (totally delusional) ideals of femininity, which is why so many of them turn into autogynephilic troons.

Attached: 1646633159224.jpg (552x336, 78.62K)

I was a horny teenage boy at the time. Fortunately, it never happened but don't tell me you wouldn't do the same if one of your female friends in high school asked.

This.

When I was in school and I happened to accidebtally hang out in an all female group, it was awkward because they were lowkey competing for attention but since I wasn't a chad none of it really went anywhere anyways.
To score a girl you need to have either a ton of money, or appearances (girls actually have a slightly different image of what means attractive guy than what guys usually imagine) or genuine badboi kewlguy charisma.
If you don't have any of this, you'll essentially be betabuxing one way or another so you SHOULD love women but always keep that in mind.

The first part was meant for

>they loathe all that is masculine
Yurifags loved Genjuro in Symphogear though.

Attached: 1628624133937.jpg (1920x1080, 196.58K)

Meme salad

>Women generally take no issue with female characters present in yaoi.
LMAO
Have you forgotten about Tokyo Ghoul?

An entire chapter of heterosexual sex and tumblr was enraged and sent multiple death treats to the author

Attached: eienlol.jpg (124x125, 5.58K)

You're probably into cucking, ugly bastard, rape, and bestiality, so who cares what you think, /pol/tard.

Cause actual BL/yaoi series doesn't have the history of class-s trope that is prominent to the point that it's what yuri known back then. Actually most of bl series females back then have more lesbian character than yuri itself.

There obviously is a qualitative difference between women being present and women having hetero sex with the male characters.

If I touch a nerve, you should reflect and improve yourselves rather than lashing out at your better.

Attached: 1646530821577.png (730x723, 877.69K)

Interesting, we were just discussing this in /jp/.

There's better outlets for your cock fantasies than shizoposting

Attached: het approved manga.png (1280x600, 1.02M)

Fragile japanese male insecurity. Or actually just japanese insecurity overall. Women might not do it with BL but I've seen it with real life idolshit. Fujos don't self insert as much so I guess it doesn't happen there.

Anti-yuri fags are really fucking dense, aren't they?

Dense for trying to help lost causes who can only reee and scream "ur gay!"
YWNBAW

>only reee and scream "ur gay!"
The irony
Stop shilling for this shit every thread fucktard

None of you are even familiar with Yaoi, are you?

Reminder

Attached: 1642048275921.jpg (1805x1486, 621.4K)

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20220114-200050.png (760x599, 127.37K)

They say that yurifags are the biggest fans of lesbians getting dicked. Is there something you want to admit user?

You two deserve to be shot on the head

Attached: 1649314490028.png (2230x1600, 1.6M)

>/pol/ is one person
Come on now. Just like how yurifags on Yea Forums think differently, so do antiyurifags.

See, that's definitely where you /pol/ schizos keep contradicting yourselves. Do girls fantasize about stuff like pinning gay men down and raping them straight? No. That's the key difference. There's your answer.

>antiyurifags
No such thing

I hardly ever see nuance among anti-yurifags. It might just be one persistent samefag, but still. I've seen this same exact thread made a number of times.

its just males in general

It might be the same person making this thread, but that's just because others don't bother to.

Vs thread made by the same antiyuri schizo
Nigga will be spamming the same pic and posts, almost like a bot

OP here, I wasn't

>Do girls fantasize about stuff like pinning gay men down and raping them straight? No
No, but straight men fantasize about raping lesbians straight and gay men fantasize about raping straight men gay.
Men are the ones who fuck, user. That's why fags have body counts in the 3-4 digits while lesbian bed death is the norm.

>nip cope

More like insecure gay men will do both, one is just honest to himself and sucks dick, the other is your average white incel virgin who uses discord.

>Nigga

Attached: 1631506447475.jpg (352x852, 137.23K)

Biased tranny poll
Women are meant to enjoy a good dicking and settle for mariage
Lesbians are either mentally ill or have been raped by the wrong man

Nobody cares about the opinion of a incel discorder virgin like yourself, what matters are the facts.

Attached: 1647108583917.jpg (625x253, 50.39K)

You wanna know the facts?
The polls are all biased, pushed by social propaganda engineers to make you believe women are dykes or something while in reality it's been pushed onto them by trannies and the news

Do either of you know anything about the fictional genre known as yuri?

>My anecdotal (fake) evidence? Facts
>NOOOOOOOO THIS IS FAKE BECAUSE IT GOES AGAINST MY INCEL WORLDVIEW

I know all about yuri cause I love yuri and I know better than to waste my time with making posts like yours, you don't do effort when talking to retarda.

>retarda
RetardS*

If you're going to shitpost, at least shitpost about the yuri genre instead of 3DPD lesbians.

>still no shows cited

I don't "shitpost" about yuri because I'm not a hetcuckold, I also don't shitpost about 3d shit, it's all scientific facts.

As a hetfag I hate yuri because there's no cock. I mean how can you like something without cock?

Talking about 3D is inherently low-quality shitposting on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1621122414641.png (1800x1915, 1.48M)