ONE PIECE

Attached: 1641268905608.png (892x566, 368.19K)

law is so cool

The One Piece world is that tiny planet all the way to the right

Attached: 1649709253615.jpg (740x370, 79.04K)

bunninibros...

law is so lame

ULTI IN SPACE

Attached: 1642526024040.png (549x763, 238.94K)

Why go after Shanks?

Attached: latest[1].png (730x1398, 1.57M)

But now Ulti will go to space properly

Attached: 97506947_p0.png (513x1039, 212.07K)

Kidd had a fishman friend who Shanks killed without mercy

Because Shanks is unironically the strongest Yonko. Kaido is just an hp tank.

Attached: FAGBDkwVDSDdm6z.jpg (1600x2100, 378.94K)

I have a theory that Shanks is, now that Whitebeard is dead (since Whitebeard knew the whole story from Roger), the actual closest Yonko to One Piece. But he has chosen not to claim it. Personally I also don’t see why he wouldn’t know almost all the full story, sure he didn’t go to the final island and neither did Buggy, but they were ON the ship, did the Roger Pirates swear some sort of oath to never ever ever speak of anything about it ever again? He has to know at least broad strokes of the truth.

>law gives kid a replacement arm
>its kaidos

Attached: domolaw.jpg (1067x776, 144.74K)

Made for abusing and starving and beating and spitting on

Kawaii Roppo

Attached: 1649675199270.jpg (963x1280, 755.85K)

I would brutally assault her while she cries out for help. I would punch her teeth out after I incapacitate her by breaking all her limbs with her Kanabo. Then, I would place my hands on her throat and watch how her voice slowly disappears and the light leaves her eyes. Finally, I would rape her mangled corpse after I feed her to the dogs. Carrotbro btw

tomato

Attached: 1649602354773.jpg (1554x2186, 1.3M)

I hate OP 24 but this part is kino

Attached: Untitled.png (1069x653, 922.91K)

*MUNCH* *MUNCH*

Attached: 1647627502089.png (500x281, 154.44K)

>Buggy and Shanks
I unironically want Buggy to know. Just for the hilarity of it. This nobody from the very beginning had always known. He never went from it because he never wanted it.

Oh no, my nikka.

After rereading Wano-Onigashima i can tell that there are literally 0 chances for Yamato to join. Oda doesnt write a new member like he wrote her

that'd be sick
I really hope there is a reveal later on that One Piece's world is just one tiny island in the greater sea of space

if I was Roger, that sure would make me laugh, because it makes the title "King of Pirates" a total fucking joke
especially since Space Pirates are already confirmed

I mean, it'd basically be like Roger went to the very ends of the Earth and found a message that said
>Congratulations, you beat the Tutorial level!

Attached: spacepiratesonepiece.jpg (760x1200, 167.83K)

i dont get why everyone loves this anime, its one of the worst animes out there and only people blinded by nostalgia or who invested too much into it since its been going since 1997 like it
>lietrally nobody dies and there are no stakes except for that one arc
>arcs are bloated and the anime would be at 300 episodes without all the filler and the 15 minutes of annoying recaps at the start of each episode
>arc has 150 episodes but only 2 episodes have entertaining action in them, and even then:
>the fighting is trash, some animes have better action and tighter character progression and more interesting fun to watch fights and they do all that in 15 episode seasons, in 700 episodes luffy uses 5, maybe 6 diffrent attacks
>pandering for fags
>females that look like blow up dolls drawn by a horny 12 year old
plus much, much more
in conclusion, one piece is bloated and objectively bad
yes some characters are good and can be enjoyed by someone older than 15, yes the lore is alright and the world is great, yes it has some moments every 200 episodes, but that doesn't make up for its shortcomings

So, are we in sword end game for Zoro or will he get one more upgrade? No way he gets Shusui back now that Oda has de-confirmed a blood relation to Ryuma's family right

Attached: 272717482_1333987603714407_1838154206931017892_n.jpg (1080x1349, 496.56K)

It makes sense that Buggy knows and doesn't care; it's completely consistent with his desire to want Captain John's treasure above all else, even the mythical One Piece.

So desperate to force her into the series you're gonna bullshit some art of her in a movie she's not in? Fine

>Lmao, Killer, let's go after that one-armed fag who lost to a fucking fish, gonna be easy-peasy!

JOINmato holy shit

Should've drawn Maria's actual hybrid

Attached: 1630520117250.jpg (399x272, 24.95K)

I assume he naively/arrogantly thought Shanks would be an "easy" target on account of his lack of official territory and missing arm

I mean you roll into the new world and want to knock off a Yonko, your choices are
>Big Mom the absolutely bulletproof giant madwoman with territory the size of a country and a huge army of powerful ability users
>Kaido, the strongest creature on land air or sea with his own huge territory and massive army of Zoan users
>Blackbeard, the man who killed Whitebeard and stole the strongest power on earth on top of being a logia that can nullify devil fruit powers, and has a crew made of Level 6 monster criminals
>Shanks, a pretty normal looking guy with 1 arm and a crew that appears to just be a bunch of other regular guys and has no real official territory

I'd go after Shanks too

didn't that artist made versions for vivi and carrot too?

Shanks said he'd go there one day with Buggy. We know he asked some question, but he'd probably refuse the whole story, just like Luffy did.

One Armed Pirates:
Shanks
Kidd
Perospero

Rayleigh was gonna tell Luffy's crew everything and he barely just met them, I'm sure they told Buggy and Shanks what happened on Laughing Tale.

>did the Roger Pirates swear some sort of oath to never ever ever speak of anything about it ever again?
Nah, Rayleigh was ready to tell Luffy every single secret about it, if Luffy wanted

I think it's just out of respect to Roger that they mostly keep it to themselves
Real gangstas don't brag and all that

except you can clearly see the red line on the big globe in the middle.

You don't see those being ritual posted every thread now do you?

Because One Piece is a series that has humor ingrained into it's core. Colorful and interesting characters, humor and seriousness blending into the fights seamlessly, and a world created that makes you feel the sense of adventure the protagonists have.

Also, good-job on watching an anime with inconsistent animation and then thinking you're an authority to speak on the series itself.

I agree. But Yamatofags are retarded.
It's clear as day how her story will resolve, but they just don't want to hear it.

At least Koido can tank getting bit by a fish with large teeth.

Attached: 1026-007.jpg (784x1145, 288.33K)

I don't give a shit it's all the same forced garbage

Attached: c2213.png (640x512, 564.26K)

Per the Ace novel, Shanks’ crew are normally fine, but if you anger Shanks he may be the most terrifying of all.

That's really cool

If they're going to force anyone into RED it'd be Law

shanks lost to pre devil fruit blackbeard

As far as we know Shanks' crew doesn't have any DF powers, which makes them look like a pretty soft target on the surface, especially compared to Big Mom and Kaido.

How did Goda do it? Even after 7 years, Dressrosa is still the best arc in One Piece.

Attached: 1872397.png (780x438, 562.31K)

What was she doing during the timeskip to get those milkers

Attached: Untitled.png (1053x1226, 1.21M)

>source: trust me, bro.

No it's shit, especially the Luffy one

>Nah, Rayleigh was ready to tell Luffy every single secret about it, if Luffy wanted
It was probably a test to check if Luffy truly was Joyboy Jr.

Attached: 105-019.jpg (1040x1600, 333.07K)

spee D. Reader he was the one who gave him the scar on his face

Buggy's blatant disinterest at least has us know that it isn't generic treasure (not like anyone would have thought so). Actually its interesting that Buggy is tied up with so many moving parts, Captain John and his treasure should've been something insignificant but it turns out John was part of the The Rocks pirates, from which 3 of the Yonkos ( Big Mom, Kaido, Whitebeard) got their start. John's treasure might end up being important and potentially tie in with Black Beard, since Buggy more than likely mixed up the wrong Skull island since we're not told if he ever actually found it

Attached: Skull Island.jpg (527x789, 95.53K)

Oda and Toei got a lot hornier

I fucking hate what he did to her, and I don't just mean making her a soppy jobber and ruin her character, I mean making her another sexy big titty bitch is a blatant insult to Kuina

first off: he was scarred, not that he lost
second off: that happened sometime 10-20 years before the start, shanks wasn't a yonko yet

That was before Shanks ever became a Yonko. He fought BB before Roger even died. He would destroy him now.

Sanji is a lucky lucky man.

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

Look at his fucking hair

besides permenatley black blading wado and sandai there might be a chance the long nose sword bro upgrades sandai to a quality equal to shodai.
>luffy probably lost nidai

Baroque works reunion when?

Attached: 1649703181947.jpg.jpg (1280x1037, 197.15K)

the pros that you mentioned are a grain of sand compared to the mountain of problems this anime has, i am not telling you to hate it, people can watch a bad anime and enjoy it, but those who treat it like its one of the best animes out there are objectively wrong
>anime with inconsistent animation and then thinking you're an authority to speak on the series itself
the issues i pointed out aren't about the anime, they are shared by the anime and manga

What about the ginger brotherhood?

cripple os the weakest yonko be in denial somewhere else because he will never be stronger than final boss beard

Joinmato

He probably wanna get called red haired kidd, so he doesn't have to be compared to shanks all the time considering his left arm

Yamato will join Ulti at the groins

Attached: 94599105_p0.jpg (1225x1068, 1.08M)

tfw Kid is actually just one of many Shanks bastards along with Makino's child

I don't give a fuck about the anime. Shoddy animation at times, episodes that stretch 2-3 episodes just for one chapter, and filler shit that wasn't in the manga.

The manga is the only one I care about. It's clear that you trying to keep the anime as reference to shit on the series means you haven't bothered to read the manga itself. Your opinion is worthless when it concerns the series integrity.

This. Most of the criticism levied at One Piece iss just people looking for the wrong things in it, it's like watching Dragon Ball and criticizing it for not doing what Attack on Titan does.

So is Yamato trans or LARPing

That'd be much bigger.

rate

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 20.58.38.png (1344x1446, 1.63M)

LARP she learned it from her father pretending to be joyboy

Kuina was growing tits at age 9, she would have had massive honkers

Yes, the super-strong quratet.

LARPing
She just wants to be Kozuki Oden because she was enthralled by his deeds and heroics, not because of anything to do with gender

Neither, she's just retarded

Especially considering how garbage his current nickname is

Attached: SWOLPIECE.jpg (1067x776, 157.11K)

She's a LARPer just like her Dad

the whole reason he wants to beat the Oden out of her is he was a Joyboy LARPer and realized it was all pointless in the world of CHOSEN Piece

waifu

Bring me robin

Attached: .png (326x375, 130.9K)

My theory is that they got their information on how the world looked BEFORE the void century and several of those moons were blown up by ancient weapons, which is why we only see one moon now in One Piece.

I'm pretty sure that's what "dawn of the world" and Rayleigh's words about interpreting the truth and preferably seeing the world first allude to.
The big secret is that an interstellar civilization exists around the OP world and they're kept isolated from it.

niku?

she has multiple kids waiting at home

One piece hypest moment

Attached: one piece buggy rule.jpg (1066x1600, 369.46K)

nobody is interested in falseflagging as them

God I miss this clean art.

>buggy inherited rogers swagger

Attached: cp925.jpg (460x520, 148.75K)

Attached: keimi-u3.jpg (1300x1483, 143.01K)

Why did he want to kill his captain's boyfriend?

cool
gay

cause he failed to protect ODEN

Had to go after someone

That's what Conquerors do.

Attached: 52e55ffb051b91b57988e34af67ec6a9.jpg (1520x1200, 473.45K)

Yamalove!

Attached: 16345345475.png (691x443, 577.77K)

One Piece is better than your favorite manga.

Attached: 09B20939-C606-400A-BE53-ECB3B49A2B98.png (780x1200, 762.77K)

That's because its literally the manga of all time

So who thinks buggy has learn haki by now?

Attached: boichi girl.jpg (958x1561, 451.16K)

reddit
go back

But it's my favorite manga