Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Rejoice! Hawaiians Namek is over!

Dumping the new chapter.

Attached: saWAdkX.png (899x1300, 280.05K)

Attached: 02.png (898x1300, 218.05K)

Attached: 03.png (902x1300, 277.33K)

Attached: 04.png (902x1300, 350.74K)

Attached: 05.png (900x1300, 273.16K)

one step forward two steps back.

me a week ago: there's no way reiji goes back to the status quo

reiji: hold my beer

anyway, after thinking about it I'm glad they don't have "the talk" in a hotel rool

damn

Attached: 06.png (900x1300, 246.78K)

Attached: 07.png (901x1300, 236.1K)

fucking Chorizo

Attached: 08.png (900x1300, 149.14K)

based retard chizuru thinks cpr is kissing

Is Cubari running slowly for anyone else? I'm having a hard time downloading the chapter pages.

Attached: 09.png (899x1300, 276.36K)

Attached: 10.png (899x1300, 279.61K)

I keep telling y'all RukaChad is the path but you never listen do ya?

At this rate I may need to seek help in dumping because for whatever reason Cubari is not loading that quickly for me.

Attached: 11.png (899x1300, 246.05K)

Attached: 12.png (900x1300, 294.02K)

Attached: 13.png (900x1300, 202.76K)

Attached: 14.png (901x1300, 378.38K)

Attached: 15.png (900x1300, 389.4K)

Attached: 16.png (900x1300, 342.76K)

Attached: 17.png (900x1300, 367.72K)

Attached: 18.png (1790x1300, 758.75K)

Reiji's drawing of Mizuhara's lips is illegal and should be stopped

I feel like I've already read this exact chapter 50 times

bit of backtracking but eh I'll take it

at least this sets up a proper confession from her and not forced one

just a client...

That's all folks.

Attached: 19.png (901x1300, 295.57K)

This manga better have onscreen sex at the end.

im buying a ticket to japan right now to set up a bomb in Miyajima Reiji's minecraft house.

Does imaginary sex count?

hhahahahaha you fucking niggers thought this cuck manga and cuck author will ever do anythiung but reset to the status quo

>mfw it finally ended

Attached: file.png (1505x1080, 1.04M)

In this chapter we, otterchads, have won.

>Girlfriend and Paradise had the exact same number of chapters as Samurai 8

This is it, the final bridge Chizuru needs to, nay, WILL cross over and embrace being in love with Kazuya.

unironically worth it for the panel where she kisses her leg

see you guys next week

Still needs an sex arc and it better he the longest of them all.

Spent a very long time to accomplish not a whole lot.

So next week is a new arc?

>after everything that happened they won't accept the fact that they love each other and MAYBE we get a separation arc

Mamichads, even when we lose, we still win.

Attached: 5ov3xjyra7o61.jpg (640x640, 106.64K)

yup fucking finally back to tokyo. hopefully a time skip and no chapter wasted on travel

Chizuru is contemplating what went down and voiced that she shouldn't fall in love with a client, but it's pretty clear she isn't trying to convince herself of that, more like dwelling over the what she is feeling for Kazuya is indeed love. At the least feelings of love have already sprouted and they are budding.

Hype ded.
At least Chizuru is acknowledging her feelings... not admitting it.
But we went back to square zero again.

What a shocking turn of events.

Attached: 4556756.gif (220x230, 143.48K)

Chizuru deserves to get cucked if she keeps dithering like this

I never really hated Mami as it was obvious she still had lingering feelings for Kazuya but fuck me at this rate I'm gonna start straight up rooting for her.

>At the least feelings of love have already sprouted and they are budding.
And Chizuru will try to kill them off, trying to self convince herself...
Kaz will grow more desperate and thirsty for answers, he knows the kiss is a big deal. Maybe he may grow tactless and more trigger happy when searching for a honest answer.
>Maybe the logical answer could be try to stop feeding the plant 'till the moment it explicitly demands to be fed. In kanokari terms: distance himself and, if Mami decides to play a more direct card (basically claim Kazuya back in a "honest" way), give her a chance. But Kazuya at this point became too autistic and tunnel vissioned he rather would an hero or vanish from society instead of give her a chance.
>Kazuya's absence may give Chizuru the realization.

I already hated the fake dere Chizuru she shows to his family and friends, but I start to hate Chizuru the professional just as much. I don't even know why she should get together with him. From the four girl this series presented, only Ruka was searching for love and she got stuck with Kazuya who has a crippling case of oneitis, all Chizuru ever wanted was to be an actress, I hope she succeeds at that and leaves Kazuya behind.

Attached: T9Uxdg4C_VP1.jpg (1505x1080, 447.07K)

I don't really know if she actually has feelings besides "I don't want him, but I don't want anyone else to have him". I think a cool ending for the series would be for both of them to grow as persons and end up together, plus it would anger a ton of chizufags.

Attached: m5a20vz7meo61.png (1400x1000, 998.29K)

It's just not the same without inserts of Chizuru getting fucked by Umi. It doesn't have the same punch anymore.

When is the next chapter of her spin-off coming out?

>new arc starts
>it's another arc with a double-digit number of chapters
Imagine us finally going past this Namek only to be greeted by another Namek.

Or Kaz could just stop making getting a girlfriend his life's goal. He ditches the hoes for a while, finds a genuine hobby (other than chasing cooch), starts working out and comes back as a gym brah.

Why does the panel look like someone's rawdogging her lmao

it's the spirit of Umi with his ghost dick

That would anger the self insert fags, so not happening, even though it would be the best outcome (at least the part on him not being obsessed about getting a gf). Since we are not getting that, I'll settle for him suffering.

pretty sure it already happened, while not out right stated
It's fucking nothing that took as long as Azu's latest manga that also went nowhere.

Bitch, I didn't hear you complaining he is just a client when he made a movie for you. He was producer-san back then. I really hope Mami takes him back now.

Don't you find it sad that this arc ended up lasting longer than the Saint manga?

Kazuya will protect her smile as she fucks her other boyfriend that's for sure

It's a cruel joke by Reiji and his editor.

Mami is so beautiful. Everyone is in love with her!!

Attached: TrueFeelings.png (898x1300, 331.96K)

Genuine question cuz I forgot, did Chiz ever refer to Kaz as anything other than a client so far? A friend at least?

How old are they supposed to be again?

Yes, friendly neighbor
>friend
in his dreams

Based Mamibro

Attached: ruzwuse6feq61.jpg (736x736, 135.67K)

old enough to legally drink

>budding feelings...warm, but uncomfortable (for now)
Chizuruchads are still winning.

I realize she's using the rental thing as a way to stay close to Kazuya and his family but it's like she can't process the idea of being his friend at all. Make him stop paying and he's not a client anymore. What she does in her free time presumably shouldn't matter to her agency.

Chizurudrones where still winning after 218

>43 chapters just for the lie to be replaced by another lie and a kiss which Chizuru won't admit was real
sasuga Reiji

So were these 43 chapters worth it?

once a client always a client, even if he stops renting her, he will always be a client to her, only after she quits the job they'll be on equal footing and nothing suggests she plans to do that.

Choriputa a shit

I want an arc with Mami gas lighting him into thinking Chizuru was only conning him the whole time, tp lunge him into depression only she can save him from.