So what's her actual problem?

Why'd she have Seiichi when she didn't even want kids anyway?

What the FUCK is going to happen to Seiichi? Is he actually just going to an hero?

Attached: Seiko.jpg (1604x1200, 304.7K)

Most women go crazy when they have kids. Read up on postpartum depression, although that's only a small part of it.
t.had crazy mom

>t.had crazy mom
Post stories

Seiichi is gonna fuck his ex's child

>Seiichi decides to commit sodoku in a forest
>is stopped at last moment by another woman who was going to commit sodoku
>both are misareble and bond over this, eventually overcoming their trauma
>mom psycho is forgotten

>Is he actually just going to an hero?
he's going to take her down with him

oshimi has never actually written a bad ending

Boku wa mari

YOOOOO, My mum is just like Seiko in many ways.
Fuck you Mari had an amazing ending.

:)

Attached: Untitled - Copy.png (727x1080, 443.14K)

Oh shit

I vaguely remember her wanting to try to become "normal" by doing all these things society expects like having a baby in the hopes it would fulfill her but obviously that didn't work out.

>Door knob
I know nips are short but come on now.

Do it user. Tell us.

>Tracks down mother
>Turns out she has a new family and is doing it all over again
>Seichi is ordered by her to kill himself.

Didn't feel like waiting for scanlations, so I bought the raw. CH. 119 SPOILERS:

Nothing really happens. Seiichi just gets home, pulls out the rope, googles how to kill himself, has a last drink of alcohol with "Shige" apologizing that he's still alive, but saying he's happy he can finally die. He starts hanging himself while drunk, with "Shige" urging him to hurry up and die so they can be together. The world starts to blur and distort as he struggles. As he vision narrows, he sees Seiko's the top half of Seiko's face hanging upside down staring directly at him.

>"Seiichi, what are you doing?"

Then he struggles to break free of the noose, releasing himself in tears as he gasps for air.

Chapter ends.

Apparently it's a low cost suicide method. I saw it in Gantz before too.

Attached: gantz vol 10 chapter 109 page 5-o.jpg (728x1146, 143.25K)

He literally can't do anything right.

Useless fuck.

Attached: 1649029629742.png (317x350, 140.32K)

It's not about height, you can pretty much hang yourself off of anything as long as what you're using is taut enough.

>low cost suicide method
Is it really that hard to find a good tree to hang yourself with? Or is he saving the length of the rope?

It's not low cost, it's low effort.

You guys haven't watched enough movies or TV this is a trope. I think a few comedy movies even made it a thing of people jacking it choking themselves with a belt around a door knob, usually resulting in their accidental deaths.

FUCK I actually feel really bad for Sei. It must really suck so bad having his life fucked like that. And the sad thing is there's probably thousands of people like him all over the world too with dogshit parents.

Attached: 1539549262693.jpg (880x496, 45.71K)

>use a short rope
>tie tightly around neck
>pull forward with your body to squeeze your neck as tightly as possible
>pass out rather quickly
>your body slumps down
>there is enough tension to keep the rope squeezing around your neck
>die
I'd imagine that it's a lot less panic inducing compared to an actual hanging where you instinctively flail around for a little while before passing out.

"Choke play" is a real thing. Apparently, you can get a feeling of euphoria while you're being choked. I'd imagine that it's just your brain going haywire from the lack of oxygen. It's why a lot of roasties like being choked while they get fucked. Of course, it is extremely dangerous, and many people have accidentally died or gotten brain damage from doing it.

seiichi will really kill his mother this time

well if you read the manga youd know from when she has the speech to seiichi, when they visited the spot where she threw him as a baby. She never fit in or had an identity and she thought having a kid would fix that cuz the kid would be the source of constant unconditional love to support her. Thats why she raised her son the way she did, and seiich kept loving her and praising her thru all the abuse and couldnt even ackwnldege how he was suffering. This is also why she was so overprotective of him and controlling, she wanted all the "love" for herself. When she realizes seichi cant fix her she throws him off the hill when he was a toddler, but he lives. Then ten years later she 200Iq manipulated him into killing his cousin so she could be rid of him. Thats why when seiichi is getting sent to juvenile hall she says she feels like her life is "finally starting". Shes a fucking monster. She had her son hoping she could abuse him into filling her need for validation and when he couldnt she threw him away without a second thought.

there are easily at least a million people around the world as mentally fucked as sei, this kind of parental emotional manipulation and abuse is not uncommon at all

Where is the chapter?

No where unless you buy it. Main raw site (Manga1001) was taken down.

It'll likely be translated by next week Sunday. But there's barely any dialogue, so I don't see why it would take them that long.

oh fuck

Attached: sadness.jpg (392x495, 41.1K)

you bought the magazine right? don't think there's a site where you can buy wadachi's chapters individually, unlike okaeri alice's chapter that can be bought from magapoke

Exactly. Had to buy the full thing.

Seiichi is gonna kill his mom and her new family and then himself best ending

post yfw mommys new child is the MC of Okaeri Alice crossover incoming based Oshimi

Attached: 1605831049116.jpg (1242x1504, 121.83K)

That's pretty sad.

where do we even go from here if seiichi decides to abandon suicide for a time being?

Back to Tokyo to dispose of his mother first, so he can kill himself in peace.

> another woman who was going to commit sodoku
>turns out its his mom

>Why'd she have Seiichi when she didn't even want kids anyway?
Societal pressure I guess. She already had her own emotional problems before he was born. Remember she said at one point she thought she would give him the love she never had and he would save her. Then it probably just got worse from there. Sometimes all of the good intentions in the world aren't able to override your mental issues. It's like you and your brain are separate beings and brain you refuses to cooperate.

woman
probably daddy issues

Oh shit!!!
He seriously was serious with pulling an hero.
It doesn't change the fact Chi no Wadachi is a dumpster fire that could have been great. From all Oshimi's works, this is his weakest one. Shounen no Abyss is the only masterpiece who never shat the bed due to unnecesary dragging.

I can relate to an extent.
an older bro of my mom pulled an hero hanging himself from a towel hanger

Pretty tough towel hanger. I'm surprised it managed to withstand the weight of a full grown man.

>When she realizes seichi cant fix her she throws him off the hill when he was a toddler

See that's the part that bothers me. It's not that she never had love in her life and that's the reason why she threw him, she never had any love to give to begin with.

I haven't read Blood on the Tracks
But coming in to say Flowers of Evil is one of my favorite works, anyone who says it should've ended at the festival is a genuine teenage edgelord.

Attached: 81rf4Bff0-L.jpg (1920x2560, 472.45K)

No.

fuck fujimoto. this one right here is the greatest mangaka alive.

She was legitimately mentally ill. Look at her decisions and why she did those, you'll understand.

Was it autism?

>So what's her actual problem?
She's a woman. "Females" are literally not human and their emotions aren't real.

Drifting Net Cafe
>dude she's actually just a figment of your imagination lmao

I wanted a happier ending for Happiness. Juuuust bit more than what we got

Attached: happiness ending.jpg (1740x1248, 647.87K)

>child of a broken man is a faggot
checks out

rape his mom. Incest, come on already.

Attached: Trapsarenotgay.png (567x911, 450.47K)

Pms

>Abyss is the only masterpiece who never shat the bed due to unnecesary dragging.

Lol they did a time skip too, dont bullshit its dragging its heels as well.

Can anyone tell me why he imagined her naked that one time?

>her

Yes.