What's more consistent? Naruto or One Piece? looking to start one

what's more consistent? Naruto or One Piece? looking to start one

Attached: 1552517114537.png (524x524, 141.42K)

why

one piece has better boobs

this is really what i was asking, thanks bro

which has better loli?

Hunter X Hunter is never coming back

one piece is still going so I'd start that in order to be there for the ending. naruto can be read anytime due to it already being finished.

Naruto. One piece is going straight down the shitter.

diarrhea and piss don't have any consistency.

one piece is much more consistent as someone who likes both.

One Piece is also just outright better than naruto pound for pound, you wont regret starting it.

Bleach

One Piece, consistently good pre-ts, consistently shit post-ts

Oda's females are an assault on the eyes. Stick figures are more attractive.

see

>consistently shit post-ts
Why do you say that?

Naruto's highs are much higher then One Piece's but its lows are much lower then One Piece's as well

One Piece is consistently entertaining. It never gets a huge WHOA factor but it keeps you reading it because overall its a fun read. Not ground breaking, but enjoyable

You need to be 18 to be on this board.

Naruto is more consistently shit

>Naruto's highs are much higher then One Piece's
Like what? I completely disagree

Naruto has a lot of great moments and actually ends, although the final arc is a slog.

But One Piece dumpsters Naruto with just sheer girth.

Naruto is the king of shounen huntard. It is literally the top.

I’d say Naruto has like 5 truly WOAH moments.

One Piece has about 87.

One Piece is better but Naruto is actually done so just read that you stupid Hunterfag

>one piece fags found the thread
there is no plot in that show, you will catch up and realize that nothing really happened. Read it in 5 years when Oda finally realizes he can't trick people into thinking he has a 20+ year master plan.

>hunterfag
Do us a favor and stay away from OP

The plot of naruto is gay super ninjas trying to find eachother. Naruto’s story inherently has no purpose as its destroyed by the characters/their abilities on their own

He absolutely doesn’t have a 20 year master plan. He’s had to retcon so many characters half the fun is just watching him sweat trying to fix his power creep

Hxh has more consistent hitxatxus why do you ask.

Land of Waves, Chunin Exams, Sasuke Retrieval and Kazekage Rescue are solid

Itachi Pursuit/Fated Battle Between Brothers/Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant are also some of the best part of the series. Pain is good but the ending was a bit lame and it set up many problems for the series in the future

Attached: b36f2_540.jpg (540x470, 43.93K)

I think pre timeskip one piece has more great moments than naruto and shippuden have combined

He doesn't plan shit lmao
He just picks shit from the past and develops them later on so that fags can say GODA moment

Man even admitted he sometimes uses the OP Wiki to keep track on his manga

>Man even admitted he sometimes uses the OP Wiki
Impossible since he doesn't understand english

He has some great moments lined up, everything other than those probably no so much. You cant write a story for that long and not know any great moments that you’ll write about in the late game

I'm pretty biased considering I've read six volumes of One Piece and the entirety of Naruto, but I'd definitely go with the latter. I don't know how long it takes for OP to get interesting but what I have read has been mind-numbingly boring. You pretty much immediately get fun intrigue both in plot and characters for Naruto, so I'd definitely suggest going with it but once again take it with a grain of salt.

Water 7>

Both suck but naruto is bottom of the barrel.

He probably uses a Japanese site and not the wiki we're all familiar with

Attached: oda uses wiki.jpg (750x136, 16.86K)

read astro boy

I'd rather read Naruto knowing about its lows then moving on to another manga, than spend weeks or months reading Wan Piss and realizing that it's just another shonen at the end of the day.
I dropped both, not even at the half of the story. Both didn't grow that much from their earlier arcs, but at least Naruto can't pull the "it's comedic so it doesn't matter!" card.

One piece doesnt pull that card

Before the timeskip, Naruto
Afterwards? Both are bad.

One Piece, it's always been criticized for being repetitive.

one piece turned to shit after the time skip. Just read some chapters and don't give a shit about spoilers because that doesn't matter if a story is good. Naruto stays constant and has better characters that don't clash with the story with shitty designs made for children like one piece

The only good character in naruto is rock lee

naruto because at least you know from the first episode that he is gifted and has the nine tail while one piece starts off with a kid wanting to be a pirate with shit powers but after 15 years it turns out he was gifted just like naruto FUCK YOU ODA

Naruto. But neither is good.

One piece is consistent mediocrity if that's up your alley

I'm not a fan of either, but from what I've seen, One Piece is more consistent. They're both massive time sinks, and if you're just starting now, you really shouldn't bother.

Attached: 1648185613249.png (995x800, 753.12K)

I love how accurate this is

The last two One Piece pics need more reaction faces and messier artwork.

>That Gear 4 cope

How is this Oda using a fanwiki to keep track of the manga? He is looking up an attack name, not any actual plotpoint.

Purely in terms of fight animation and choreography, no shounen can beat Naruto

>These wounds they will not heal
Always fucking gets me.

Luffy is the strongest character in One Piece for the first 50 chapters or so. The first opponent who actually gives him trouble is Smoker around level 100, and he is just some logia tutorial level to set up Crocodile coming 50 chapters later.

>Ichigo goes from frowning to smiling
Kino

weird to come out as gay on an anonymous image board but its a good first step

One Piece is consistantly good

>consistently shit post-ts
Only the first two arcs post-ts are shit, which is where that notion comes from. Dressrosa is generally bad but has some good parts sprinkled in. Then with Doflamingo's defeat the series ends a realtively long phase of upwards momentum. Zou is a great arc, Whole Cake Island and most of Wano are good. I'd say Wano Act 2 is the worst One Piece has been since Dressrosa ended but even that is rather good, just stretched out too much.

>Then with Doflamingo's defeat the series ends a realtively long phase
*the series enters