Revolutionized the manga industry 3 times in less than 5 years

>revolutionized the manga industry 3 times in less than 5 years
I KNEEEEEEEEL FUJIMOTO-SAMA I KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Attached: 1649621585989.jpg (784x1145, 207.53K)

What exactly did he revolutionize? Nothing in the industry has changed at all

You're a brainlet if you think it's his dad at the end

>shock value
>movies
>mysterious/quirky heroine
>lolrandum humour
i.e. the poop jokes all over goodbye eri
>meta commentary
Once you've seen one Fujimoto work you've seen them all

SILENCE, NONBELIEVER

Are this guy's drones the most underage people on Yea Forums?

Storywise Fire Punch and Chainsaw Man had very little in common, I find.

>Fire Punch
What if you were on fire?

>Chainsaw Man
What if you were made of chainsaws?

Wooooah, so deep xD

No that would be soft seinen fags

When are mods going to ban these drones already

HOLY KINO I KNEEL FUJIMOTO SENSEI

Attached: HOLYKINO.png (769x492, 514.64K)

absolute fucking kino

Attached: Goodbye Eri.png (1249x1071, 1009.56K)

Never. Deepthroating fujicock is Yea Forums culture now.

fuck i thought it was real

Yes, the fanbase is also shared with Shingeki no Kuso tards.

>I READ DA SYNOPSIS AND NOW IM GONN SHITPOST ON Yea Forums XD FUJIMOTO BTFO!!!!

I can't refute this

who are the two on the right? characters from the last one shot?

Is he actually planning on filling out the entire movie theater?? Holy fucking kino

Cope. All of Fujimoto's manga are literally pic related.

Attached: gun.jpg (400x600, 61.05K)

Pic related is from 1947. Now that was actually revolutionary.

Attached: 1649612032292.jpg (832x1200, 130.25K)

t. huntranny

isn't that nice? now fujimotofags have more material to meme about.

I'm surprised Yea Forums likes him. He is a massive Hollywoodfag. He's basically writing more American style comics than traditional manga.

Yea Forums only likes him ironically, nobody takes his stories seriously because not even fujimoto himself does it. he writes joke characters instead of real ones, he's a creator that doesn't respect his creations and writes for a very broad audience who grew up with meme speech and social media. such a guy will never be capable of touching my heart the likes of togashi or miura managed to

>revolutionized
they're still cranking out shitty romcoms and katana wielding shonen mcs.

he ain't doin' jack.

characters from look back

I don't get it.

It was a kino but I don't like that they probably never had sex.
Like imagine if Fujimoto had written it so that the MC walked in on Eri sucking some guy's dick

the possibility of the MC not smashing Eri is almost as bad as that.
It's unrealistic that she'd want to spend that much time with him while she's dying and not also be into him
But there would be no reason for them to intentionally film a scene of a girl asking if they were going out and the MC denying it if they were actually going out so it's inclusion makes the most likely possibility that it should be taken at face value.

sex happened here

Attached: 1634972675455.jpg (784x1145, 254.96K)

I assume this is either newfags forcing the idea that he changed everything, or regular fags shitposting about whatever's popular
It's annoying but will calm down within a few weeks

That was just their characters fucking

>revolutionized the manga industry 3 times in less than 5 years
yeah
no

Imoto no Ane is legitimately his best work.

Who?

You cant know that

I refused to believe this QT had glasses and had a dental prothesis

>We never saw her with glasses
As a meganefag, I'm seething.

the whole "touch of fantasy" at the end feels like the character schizoing than an actual plot twist of her being alive which i would much more prefer

Wow, thanks Captain Obvious

I'm too lazy to compare the faces but the thing where he said he was an amateur actor after college fits

Time to make a filter for this trash

He's revolutionized it in the sense that he's channeling his popularity into doing experimental OneShots and making people who only read Jump aware that there's more to this comic thing than characters beating each of up.

I've seen a lot of people say they wrote off manga until they read Fujimoto's works and saw what a Japanese comic could be and that's fucking baffling to me. I guess he's an effective gateway author. And that's not even to say his works bad, I really like the panelling gimmick in Goodbye Eri and how he draws a moving camera and the humor works well, but if you think it's the most emotional story to come out of Japan then your manga experience obviously ended at Naruto and Dragon Ball Z.

they're not really that experimental in that he's still basically trying to get you to have a smile on your face at the end, it's still a commercial product you would want to buy for enjoyment. Compared to something like that autobiographical manga inio asano did where he raped his wife and says he hates manga

It's the "Trigger saving anime" of the current era i guess....

Id agree with that narratively.
But the panelling structure and pacing of Goodbye Eri is definitely a gimmick that stands out at a first glance.

It insists upon itself

What does that even mean?

I'm glad Miura is dead.

another one for the kino wall of fame.

Attached: 1647499390648.jpg (2048x1536, 393.82K)

>a literal cinematic kinoverse

Attached: Dying_animation.gif (300x500, 327.25K)

i don't care about fujidrones or anything of the sort, this entire thing was a mindfuck that i loved
>yuta why did you release this movie that's fucked up man
>actually nevermind your mom was a garbage person and you chose to remember her fondly through edited art that's pretty cool lol
>yuta i'm dying just like your mom so i really feel for your movie
>we aren't a couple though don't get it twisted this is just for the movie lol *kissu*
>yuta's dad playing a role in the movie
>yuta's dad might've also been playing the older version of his son at the end of the movie
>le vampire plotline was real??
>no actually it wasn't, this could still be part of the movie
>wait no this might still be real life and eri really is a vampire that gets memory loss with each "death" she has
>that fucking explosion of the abandoned building in the last panel might've confirmed that everything was just apart of yuta's movie

same group

>ywn have qt terminally ill vampire tomboy gf
Where did it all go wrong...?

Attached: 1649555057072.png (320x302, 107.03K)

It's deliberately left vague. Unless Fujimoto outright confirms one or the other any interpretation is valid.

>Compared to something like that autobiographical manga inio asano did where he raped his wife and says he hates manga
Are you implying there isn't a massive target audience for this?

He's like Kojima in the sense that he's autistically obsessed with movies, except the difference is that he actually learns something from them.

Denji appearing again with Nayuta soon. The theater must be filled

i just can't feel about any of his stories and characters for some reason, they feel all robotic to me and designed to be "weird" and "crazy". doesn't help that fujimoto heavily relies on twists and shock value to tell a story

He can't draw human looking faces so they don't inspire much empathy. Hence is reliance on sob stories to make you care about them.

Attached: ehh.jpg (460x482, 44.11K)

>Hence is reliance on sob stories to make you care about them.
i can see that point, but his sob stories also rely on shocking the readers with tweests. like in this one shot, where the motther was suddenly revealed as someone who abused her son all along and then you're meant to feel bad for the MC or something, but it falls flat since the relationship between mother and son wasn't really highlighted that well

i loved it. fujimoto brought me some fantasy.

Attached: brave_wTPo8gdL18.png (675x238, 145.21K)

>revolutionized
Let's not exaggerate.
Still, using 4koma paneling as if it were a movie making was quite cool.

yeh that deliberated vagueness is what irks me. it would be so much better if he had made it clear shes really an undead vampire

It's a Nolan Batman reference.

Is this your first manga?

he writes like someone with zero life experience

Attached: kino.png (930x887, 573.27K)