Paripi Koumei

This anime is a work of art, why is this season so good?

Attached: 1639823035778.jpg (1920x1080, 216.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x10XFcR2U1c
youtube.com/watch?v=oYmznjPfosE
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=44206
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=31120
de.catbox.moe/xn040v.JPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CHAN CHAN

how do i become this fabulous?

Attached: 1623506686103.jpg (1920x1080, 263.15K)

cuz it has ma boy Kongming

the opening lives rent free in my head

it's insane

Attached: 1645986380964.webm (1920x1080, 2.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=x10XFcR2U1c

CHAN CHAN

AI CHIKI CHIKI

BAN BAN

Attached: 1649524380494.gif (262x318, 3.87M)

Y'all talking about Three Kingdoms shit?

Attached: [ASW] Paripi Koumei - 02 [1080p HEVC][98DC1AC3].mkv_snapshot_04.38_[2022.04.10_01.01.09].jpg (1920x1080, 163.46K)

Be able to kill a person with just words

I love her.

Attached: 1627177063920.webm (376x464, 561.84K)

Someone please tell me wth about this show? Modern Koumei/Zhuge Liang?

Attached: 1612183982842.gif (728x720, 549.92K)

Eat Eiko's ass just after a live

Zhuge Liang is transported to the future where he befriends a young woman who's a singer and becomes her manager.

Thank you. Will try the show.

Attached: 93618816_p0.jpg (794x1123, 318.79K)

Did he get hit by a carriage?

You have to become a tactician with 10000 IQ

Attached: 7535737_1552_2210_929741.jpg (1552x2210, 922.11K)

>Zhuge Liang is transported to the future where he befriends a young woman who's a singer and becomes her manager.
And the young woman may or may not be his reincarnated wife. Note that we are going with the Novel version of the character, so he is from a fantasy world and not truly ancient China.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYmznjPfosE

I actually like what they are doing with this.

Technically the idea of Three Kingdoms repeating in Japan is not new, Ikki Tousen did it. But since this is about pop-music we don't have to get too serious or focus on who lives or dies. it can base its stories on Three Kingdoms trivia while avoiding being a tragedy. (Like what Kancolle anime did wrong)

>be born with nearly peerless intelligence
>reincarnate with a cute Eiko wife
>no Sima Yi in sight
The heavens truly favor him

>wife
Lol no
Eiko is more of a Lui Bei and a daughter nigga

I like the Konami Orchestra samples

Ikki Tousen was garbage so having an actual good show with that premise is welcome.

Owner-san is my self insert in this show.

>Eiko is more of a Lui Bei and a daughter nigga
The manga is keeping things platonic. I expect Koumei to keep things professional for as long as Eiko want it that way,

But what if one day, Eiko gained memories of Lady Huang?
I doubt this would be used in anything other than something at the end of the story though.

I wish there was a complete three kingdoms audio book

>Owner-san is my self insert in this show.
He is probably the AUTHOR's self insert.

Maybe my expectations were made unrealistically high by the manga, but I wasn't that impressed by the songs nor the singer - I just think they did an okay job. Still going to watch the show just to see Koumei trolling people

Attached: koumei no wana.png (1167x734, 733.31K)

Woudn't be the biggest tweest if Azalea's manager is from RO3K too

What? Is there actual reincarnation shit in the series other than the name being a reference?

Nah, Koumei's the only guy who reincarnated to modern day Shibuya. There are other cast members whose names are a play on RoTK names, but that's it.

>What? Is there actual reincarnation shit in the series other than the name being a reference?

>Nah, Koumei's the only guy who reincarnated to modern day Shibuya. There are other cast members whose names are a play on RoTK names, but that's it.
Koumei wasn't reincarnated as such as he showed up as an adult. If anyone was to get born again in modern Japan that would be an actual reincarnation.

I actually see the story as his Afterlife. That was why he got his clothes on him. Whatever forces that sent him to modern Japan, did so with the intent of rewarding him for his faithful service to humanity. Making him young again was part of that reward.

So why is that user talking about Eiko gaining her past life memory or some shit?

Is this you first day in fanfiction dot com imageboard?

Somewhat, there's a strong yakuza energy to him other than the history jiji stuff.
>The author's other works:
Onmyouji at a weird electronics shop.
Flower shop onmyouji.

Attached: 81lJXx6+1sL.jpg (1600x2286, 466.15K)

I thought it was pretty weak honestly

>Somewhat, there's a strong yakuza energy
He's a nightclub owner, having Yakuza connections is to be expected.

Fuck me that OP is catchy as

Whoever decided this should be remixed and used for the opening deserves a raise.

Attached: our boy.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

I think it's fine, but the issue is that anything they could make will fail to live up to what you can imagine as the song so beautiful it moves Zhuge Liang to tears.

I've liked what little singing we have heard that Eiko did, whoever did the singing voice was quite good, not bringing me to tears because it was so beautiful good but still pretty good overall.

This is the general issue with every anime that portrays a singer achieving world renown. In a manga or LN you can basically skip the songs, but in the anime you're expected to show them. And if the production staff could produce a song that's actually good enough to achieve world renown, they wouldn't be working on anime. You're never going to hear a song in anime and go "oh yeah it's totally believable that this song made them superstars". Same goes for anime portraying other kinds of artists, I guess, but music is the most common case.

What kind of singer did you imagine her to be?

That's what I mean. I like it, it's catchy, and I'll end up listening to it on its own when the soundtrack releases, but it's not a track that shakes Heaven and Earth.

>music is the most common case
I think that comes down to music anime being much more common than, say, painting anime. The weird part is that it makes sense from a business perspective to have music be the main art you focus on in anime originals, but a lot of music anime are adaptations.

Maybe it's that manga/LN music focuses are more common specifically because they can let the reader imagine the music is as good as it needs to be, but then they get popular enough for an anime.

(me)
Though it's not like I don't understand you. I used to put off watching Beck (Mongolian Chop Squad) because the music disappointed me a long time ago.

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: 1629219696770.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

Is this rotoscoped?

On manga updates I don't find that, so maybe it's just someone with the same name
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=44206

the artist did a josei manga I find nothing about but looks historical, and a couple of action manga with hot guys. And also apparently worked on a television medical drama, but that could be a mistake.
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=31120

Attached: DkvPsqxWsAABekf.jpg (400x554, 60.39K)

I have the same issue with sports anime like with dancing or ice skating, it's really hard to convey what happens in universe.

>This is the general issue with every anime that portrays a singer achieving world renown. In a manga or LN you can basically skip the songs, but in the anime you're expected to show them. And if the production staff could produce a song that's actually good enough to achieve world renown, they wouldn't be working on anime. You're never going to hear a song in anime and go "oh yeah it's totally believable that this song made them superstars". Same goes for anime portraying other kinds of artists, I guess, but music is the most common case.
Which is why they didsn't write most of the songs. Yes, there is a few originals like "I am still alive today", but most are covers of old classics.

Attached: 1649486062905.jpg (217x222, 6.64K)

partially unrelated but I never understand how this is supposed to work. if there's light from behind then the shadow of your body should've outcast the shadow of your dick.

de.catbox.moe/xn040v.JPG

kek

I already watch like 10 shows, should I watch the Kongming one too?

Attached: 1622415448901.png (126x192, 11.67K)

The girl I want to fuck the most this season. Idk, much like with Kongming, I was instantly charmed. And this is a season with Yor, Shikimori, Izumi's mom, and Raphtalia present.

absoloutely

Look at her smile

Ma boy kongming aots

>another PA Works anime getting popular
>newfags join in the band wagon
>see PAW release another glasslip
>watch newfags drop off like flies
Everytime.

Attached: [Hitoku] Kuromukuro - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.35_[2016.10.02_23.01.04].jpg (1280x720, 140.46K)