>Single handedly ruins the show

Attached: fag.gif (755x676, 2.08M)

>*saves the show
Fixed

Wrong.

Dead show
Dead manga
Hantengu is the best upper moon btw

How can Shounenfags like this show? Is it because of the pretty colors?

Attached: Depop image download.jpg (1280x1280, 92.73K)

Attached: 1649557619638.jpg (800x694, 110.64K)

>Wojak
Fuck off, Yea Forumsedditor.

Attached: 1640540385905.jpg (266x340, 30.87K)

>saves the show

Attached: 91504937_p5.jpg (1536x2048, 825.76K)

He's annoying but I let him off the hook during the spider demon fight when he revealed that he hated himself to the point of considering himself a complete lost cause
I also thought the moment that he protected the box despite knowing a demon was inside it, and Tanjirou's subsequent realization of that fact, was really well done
Gotouge just does those warmer moments better than anyone

Demon Slayer is for normalfags.

Attached: 1649042150971.jpg (704x396, 41.87K)

He's one of those characters that you either hate or develop stockholm syndrome for.

>there's only like 80 people approx that really care about demon slayer here
>they already talked about the manga, they only comeback once the anime comes back
>there's only like 5 people making the same seethe/shitposting threads about it at least once a week
>no one hates demon slayer enough to join them, because most people here just ignore it
>seething/shitposting threads die easy because of that
I want what demon slayer has for the manga/anime I like holy shit it would be so much easier to talk about it; instead, all I have is cursed threads about them

The last manga chapters had one of the most dedicated autists of all time shitting the threads up because nobody else would
Literally 60-80 posts got wiped from threads when he'd get banned

I just lower the volume whenever he's awake on screen and it's all ok, it's not like I've never seen this type of character before in other stuff anyways

>stockholm syndrome

I dropped this before he shows up, does this shit get even worse?

He screams and cries about literally everything, so yes. Like he gets his limbs shrunk by spider demon venom and he's given the medicine that will fix him but he refuses to drink it because he doesn't like the taste.

>women's humor

Attached: 1643666196052.jpg (2043x2048, 346.4K)

Many such cases

based

forgot the image

Attached: d.jpg (1920x1080, 198.15K)

Kill yourself you cunt. Gyutaro will always be the best upper moon. Go to hell and die 1000 times.

Attached: HANDSOME AND CUTE .jpg (298x298, 52.54K)

Fuck you, he's fine.

Attached: 1590351311341.gif (640x360, 2.11M)

Tyquanjiro is the real reason HxH sucks, should've been Nezuko as the lead with the younger brother as a demon.

He's hot

What if Kokushibou was one of the demon slayers who faced Muzan, how would that effect the battle?

Attached: Kokushibo_colored_body.png (1088x1618, 1.93M)

I'm glad he stopped being a whiny bitch after grandpa commit sudoku. Which considering the pace of the show it would be soon and we won't see him much in the blacksmith village arc

Good morning gyutaroastie. Commissioned any new art?

No… I want to but I have been shy lately. I can’t even draw for myself because of how much I work now…. I hate it… I met a man on here who looks and acts like Gyutaro I hope he lets me be his wife… that makes me happy… I don’t think I can truly love him or anyone besides my Gyutaro… it’s eating me up inside I’m sure not many people relate to this but I like Gyutaro is my soul mate and we are separated in this reality. I wish I was never born here like this. I had a dream recently where Gyutaro teased me :3 we were in a van driving and I woke up and he made fun of me for being asleep and then played with my hair ahahaha it was so nice I woke up revitalized…

Attached: SFW.jpg (1561x1272, 1.11M)

Kokushit would lose like a bitch.

>one of the best parts of the show

Noooooo my main characters can't have flaws I'm going insaaaane

If he did then why is it so popular?

Muzan is an ascended demon. Koku would be btfo so hard he'll die twice.

Cute couple

Attached: __kamado_nezuko_and_agatsuma_zenitsu_kimetsu_no_yaiba_drawn_by_monio__976af530fba4063c7f26f29308d39a3c.jpg (747x1000, 111.91K)

He's literally the best character

Reminder that he's the only character in the series to solo an upper moon.

Attached: 1624630150672.jpg (959x1400, 554.86K)

is this an edit

Yoriichi soloed Muzan and Kokushibo

Yoriichi never defeated Koku though. He was about to, but then died before he could land a strike. He didn't win. And Muzan isn't an upper moon. So by some technicalities, Yoriichi has never soloed an upper moon, thus making Zenitsu the only character in the series to do so.

Attached: 1641024058757.jpg (959x1389, 419.08K)

Wasn't this character the most popular in KnY when japanese fans voted ?

>Filler moon
pic unrelated i assume

Attached: 26a1cd97bf9cdeb32ac83b49db68bec1.jpg (564x936, 74.74K)

He had help. It wasn't a solo kill.

I mean if being given a decent sword counts as support than no kill is a solo kill.

which moon did he kill exactly?
if it was jarfucker then it took an entire town's worth of people to kill him, including Tanjiro, Kanroji, and other demon slayers

You're misremembering. He fought UM5 mostly by himself (with the aid of some of the nearby villagers). Tanjiro, Mitsuri, and the others fought UM4 in a separate nearby area. The two fights did not overlap.

Attached: 1636297041327.jpg (1918x1400, 1.06M)

Tanjiro and Kanroji never came into contact with Gyokko

>stockholm syndrome
He always steals the show once he actually in uses his thunder breathing and actually mans up later on so he doesn't have to asleep anymore to fight

>coward, perverted creep with a despicable personality
>but when shit goes down he's awesome and badass
>he ends up winning the fMC
Zenitsu is the perfect self insert for modern kids.

Cute and canon

Attached: 1640368146580.jpg (529x746, 62.15K)

I'll just assume you're correct.
So he with his chosen one genes is probably the 3rd or 4th strongest Hashira.
He had to use the death mark to achieve that level of power though. Zenitsu won his fight without killing himself.

Zenitsu would had died if not for Yushiro

He was up and fighting again just a few minutes later. So clearly his wounds weren't that bad.

Zenitsu is one of those characters you either hate the entire time or grow to love. For me, it was the latter. It's the same reaction I had for the show in general where it was near unbearable to watch in the beginning but started to get good after Tanjiro meets up with the rest of the crew. I do understand how he can be annoying though but I'm sure it's intentional that the author doubles down on his personality and besides, he steals the spotlight every time he starts to fight seriously which made me love the comedic relief turns into a badass trope.

Jeremy thread.

>3rd
Definitely 4th at best
Marked Mui got filleted by Koku in like a minute flat
Unmarked Sanemi did way better than him, and marked Giyuu should be at least that powerful given his showing with Akaza

he's literally the best character wtf

When's the anniversary event?

He won.

Attached: 1648680059984.jpg (1280x720, 111.66K)

Why dont you request stuff on the drawthreads

Is the official soundtrack for season 2 out yet? Some tracks got leaked on YouTube and I would like to hear them in higher quality. Or if not, is there a known release date for its release?

Attached: 1623683591685.jpg (165x115, 4.48K)

>anything
>kid shouting comically deformed: THAT IS SCAAAAAAAAARYYYYYYYY!!!!!
It got old in the funhouse episodes and holy fuck. This must be how today's kids feel about older shounen heroes throwing their corny catchphrase out of nowhere.