I made my peace with KnY eclipsing it in popularity, but JJK and CSM? How and why?

I made my peace with KnY eclipsing it in popularity, but JJK and CSM? How and why?

Attached: 1618298206114.jpg (1000x1500, 284.48K)

Zoomer shit. All of it.

shonentrash are all the same shit once you read one of them

Hori failed to capitalize the peak of MHA's popularity after OfA vs AfOm
It's his own fault for delivering multiple bad arcs in a row.

>KnY
>JJK
>CSM
why are americans so obsessed with acronyms?

They're insane

They're all just better than MHA. that's it. MHA only got popular because it had a headstart with no competition besides BC (lmao) and by riding the capeshit hype the MCU created, but once better shonen started being published and exposed how bad it actually was, everyone moved on

Attached: 1625099643616.jpg (2048x1446, 1.24M)

Isn't MHA like, 8 years old and it's public knowledge it's ending soon? It makes sense stuff would start to pass it and a miracle it lasted for this long. Least until MHA Shippuden.

>KNY
>good
Seek professional help

Will WSJ be in trouble when the three veterans come to an end?

Attached: veterans.png (750x251, 401.19K)

>Hori failed to capitalize the peak of MHA's popularity after OfA vs AfO
>OfA vs AfO was 6 years ago.
Hori failed what now?

I won't be able to take the magazine seriously again until BNHA and BC are gone. The fact that it can't even dispose of that dead weight is shameful. One Piece already fulfills the role of irrelevant veteran manga filling a slot.

My hero academia is American bait shit for preteens. That is why social media say is the worst fandom all the fans are American pussys. All the other shows are for teens real shonen with characters that look like what teens want to look at and like.

It’s much better and definitely more successful than your favorite manga.

Yes. It's wildly agreed that the manga has been on a downward slide since OfA vs AfO.
>Inconsequential villains: Overhaul, gentle
>Characters are introduced and do... Nothing
>No stake
>Mirio was hyped up and then...?
>Eri is a plot device
>Remember when Toga stole Deku's blood?
>Dabi is a joke
>Todoroki drama amounts to pretty much nothing
Only good for things were Twice vs Hawk and Bakugo apologized (but he went back to be an ass right after).

>sales=good
Average brainfead KNYfag

the issue is that people believed it would be the next naruto since it had an insane amount of hype in the first few years, but it got mogged so hard by JJK and KNY that it isn't even brought up anymore when people talk about big shonen series

Attached: 1645171341209.jpg (570x879, 74.7K)

It was really popular pre-anime.
But the writing was just bad at some point.

yeah, my issue with MHA and BC is that the authors of both series seem to catter to literal toddlers
not saying JJK or KnY are for adults or calling it soft seinen like a retard would do, but those two series' can be enjoyed by anyone, even adults, which is why they had more widespread appeal and achieved massive popularity leaving MHA and BC in the dust despite being much younger series

Attached: 1643348993959.png (1541x1145, 1.18M)

They all suck tho

>jeremy thread
should I start?

Attached: jjk vs other shounen.png (1936x878, 639.88K)

keep lying hatefag

Attached: mha 1st.png (744x244, 37.41K)

>America
Who the fuck cares about America, Manga is a Japan thing

You have to understand how MHAfag cope, they need to find anything, no matter how irrelevant that thing is too prof up their franchise.

Because All Might was the only worthwhile character in this piece of shit manga killing him was retarded.

>killing him was retarded.
you fucking wish he was killed at kamino instead of staying alive and suffering character assassination instead
the best part is that hori literally wrote pic related right after it, the fucking irony

Attached: imagem_2022-04-09_131610.png (960x496, 1.05M)

bnha is legitimately terrible, it only sells to mentally ill women who're into bully romance

it doesn't even really have a plot just a succession of disjointed events that may as well never have happend

Attached: 1630911871141.png (853x553, 385.49K)

this, you could cut half of the series' chapters and nothing would change because they were wasted on characters and events that never amounted to anything
for example, what was the fucking point of fighting an youtuber?

>all the shitposting stops at once
Ah, another decuck thread

I've been waiting for this!

Attached: 1646756979075.png (1936x878, 1.51M)

bump to embarrass more jjkzoomzooms and bnhafags

bump for true post but at least it shits on poopoosen

Bump for the continuation of this great thread!

>> jjkzooms getting mad thread
start crying?

Nah, only CSM and KNY are better than MHA. Don't pollute that image with Pupusen

My issue is how JJK caters to midwits who think their series is better than MHA or BC lmfao

You know this is real when the next good fight in MHA after OfA vs AfO is literally Endeavor vs a NOMU.

Attached: UFO.png (323x224, 47.55K)

True but still shits on JJK-punch-an-insect

Give JJK a try, user. Im genuinely sure you will actually like it.

I've read it, it's garbage, not a single well written character
> Inb4 nanamin, geto
LOL nope

Their entire country is an acronym

I disagree. You just didn't liked it, that's all.

Yea, just give it a try buddy. You'll love it

Already did, it's garbage
> ESL
the state of jjkshitters
go back to shitting on your street instead

Apparently he did, and didn't liked it.

No need to get defensive, you probably won't talk to me again. If you disagree with me, you can say so without getting angry.

Give it a try. If you actually ready it, I think you'll enjoy yourself.

Kill yourselves already, JJK it's the worst shonen i ever read. Yeah, worse than Fairy Tale.

Explaining how an ability works with WORDSWORDSWORDS is kind of cringe and made me drop JJK.

Do you riked the 5th season, user?

No. Insta-dropped at S1E7

Then, you only like the manga?

Didnt bother to read either.

I quoted to one who likes mha, why you're answering me?

dude, NOBODY likes MHA, it's all bait

>oh it didn’t sell a single copy? Must be the greatest thing EVER
>oh it’s the most popular thing on the planet? Nah it’s actually shit and you just have bad taste

>MHA
>Not selling a single copy
The absolute state of JJKfags

>Zoomer shit. All of it.
You need to fuck off, tourist.

Attached: taiga-aisaka-1.jpg (350x490, 40.02K)

It's naive yet soulless and unromantic. Everyone in bnha comes across as the stupid kind of autist.

Did I say that you fucking retard? Stop jacking off to loli for 5 seconds you dumb shit pedophile and maybe you can LEARN TO READ

none of these manga are good, i dont get it

it's like hori wanted to make a semi-realistic world but at the same time he couldn't commit to killing characters or
have them deal with real consequences, so the story just ends being predictable and boring instead because even if things seem dire they just magically solve themselves to prevent anything bad from ever happening to Deku or any of the students