Why is she in a normal school wtf

why is she in a normal school wtf

Attached: deaf retard.png (655x979, 768.01K)

chex

How many anons would have abused her situation to groom her? Be honest.

It's rude to call her not normal user

lovakia?

Fuck deaf people. Their community is a bunch of delusional assholes. They are not normal. They are diaabled. They lack something.

Nowadays disabled people are put into regular scools so that non disabled can groom and abuse them better.

disgusting mindset

She belongs in Yamaku

?

Yamaku is the school in Katawa Shoujo.

Attached: 1648070346460.jpg (215x365, 26.5K)

some retard had an heart attack earlier and filled the last free spot in the cripple school

I honestly don't like either Fruits Basket or A Silent Voice. But if I have a choice, then Kyo and Tohru would be the couple from a Shoujo manga that I'd rather be working as a butler for, when compared to Shouya and Shouko.

they literally explain this retard

60-70% of all anons are trans or women

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: raep.webm (1067x600, 2.5M)

If I were her classmate I would join the other students to bully the fuck out of her

Her mom was too prideful and didn't want her to go to a disabled school.

And she's right. We had a deaf guy in my class and he did fine.

I'm that guy and I can confirm, got bullied only once or twice a week

Gonna be completely honest, when I saw this image I didn't notice the deaf retard at the front I was too busy zoning in on the hot sensei at the back.

Attached: 1454693333101.jpg (640x480, 14.5K)

she loved every second of it

>mfw MC groom her through bullying
wtf

Special schools are for literal retards, user.

Imagine hentai with this quality

Attached: Barefoot no Katachi.webm (1280x692, 2.74M)

her parents are poor

Because you're teenagers, you know what's right and wrong. These kids are dumbfuck, they do what they enjoy and bullying is one of them

I never bullied other kids, only made fun of them if they were somehow more autistic then me, sort of like retard on retard fighting.
If I saw a cute but deaf girl I would probably try to get her to date me and make sure she is eternally grateful to me for being the only one to show warmth and kindness towards her - does this constitute as grooming ?

yeah that's exactly what it is

Attached: Barefoot No Katachi 2.webm (1060x572, 2.98M)

So if I do it knowingly im a groomer
If I do it without those intentions but get the same result then I'm a well adjusted person ?

Seems antithetical

it's cheaper

He primed her for life.
Literally his property.
Amazing how human nature works.
He amoged her so badly that he will be a forever alpha in her eyes even after he becomes a completely submitted suicidal beta male.
All those feminist males "respekt all wamen" will be cucks for life.
Sad really.

>If I do it without those intentions but get the same result
kek

Attached: 1642212804708.jpg (960x720, 271.32K)

Because Japan. They have the same regard for psychology they have for used toilet paper.
You have issues? "You haven't just tried hard enough, now stop complaining and do this."

> "You haven't just tried hard enough, now stop complaining and do this."
That is unironically the CORRECT ANSWER.
The US is completely mentally deranged and hooked on an assorment of drugs.
Of course drug addicts are defensive of their addiction.

This ain't katawa shoujo.
Me.

They can’t even communicate with girls who can hear.

Guilty. I fantasized a situation where I make a new deaf classmate fall for me by casually flexing my sign language. There's no scenario where they don't fall you unless you're ugly.

As if the japs weren't famous for their alcoholism and for dying of stress due to lack of coping mechanisms. For most cases, drug use is a symptom, not a root cause (of course after long or heavy use they become problems of their own, but thats another issue)

There are many reasons why americans are often druggies. Having a debilitating disability that prevents someone from contributing in society at the same level as non-disabled person doesn't make you one of them. It's the system and pill pushers who are fucked up.

I literally couldn't contain my boner in the theater with all the Yuzure foot service scene

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

Me for not being in Japan at the time to have baby making sex with her at the time

What teenagers were you in school with?

No, it's done to intentionally tank the education of public school students. That way the rich get a huge advantage putting their kids into private schools.

Why are they fighting?

because the nail that sticks out gets hammered down in the japanese society

Because the plot needs her in a normal school, moron

anyone got the screenshot of that one user's greentext where he abandoned a girl on a wheelchair on the street?

>the rich
user, this is Yea Forums, you can just call them jews.

But yes, that's the strategy. There's a reason so many public school districts are dropping (as in completely removing) requirements for math, reading, etc. under the guise of "giving minority students a better chance." It's to reduce the education that ALL students receive, especially Whites, while jewish kids going to private or charter schools (which are allowed to kick bad students out, unlike public schools) continue receiving the best possible education.

She is just deaf, not retarded

you can't sex anime

we would be kids, we would likely join in

I've dealt with cute girls who had a disability. I'd just become awkward and shy and try to leave them alone, then years later I would daydream about what I could have done differently.
There was a girl who had a tumor removed from her brain and she talked weird, she liked me but I was very embarrassed about not understanding what she says so I stayed away from her. I've felt bad about it ever since because what if she thought I disliked her due to her disability when it was me being embarrassed about myself.

But the sensei, she can!

Not with that attitude you don't!

god imagine the sex

Her mom is psychotic and wants her to be tough as fuck when she grows up

Was she cute at least?

Cute girl with a buzzcut where you could tell that there were spots were hair was missing, not sure if that was from chemo and/or surgery scars. Other than that a normal looking feminine girl.

i surely would have tried to rape her if we were in grade 8 or 9 together. fuck.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Deaf girl wants cereal.jpg (1200x1791, 587.15K)

I was actually thaught empathy so I was never an abusive kid. People think kids are pure and innocent when, ironically because of their innocence, they don't measure how cruel they are being.

It could be worse.
You could groom her to abuse her instead.

Attached: Sometimes you just sit and stare at a wall for a while.png (1176x361, 410.3K)