Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi

The anime starts tonight

Attached: 1591949538033.jpg (1672x1200, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1995799
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loli ninjas, here I come lol

This anime is gonna be watched by most pedophiles all over the country. Just who in hell came up with the idea of loli ninjas in a hidden village? Thats literally a hentai plot. I think there was a debate before if this anime should be adapted or not by the anime community before. There are gonna be some real ugly dou mangas coming out from this. Can't wait till April for the hen...i mean anime to come out

erotic

>There are gonna be some real ugly dou mangas coming out from this
I don't think them being loli ninjas has much to do with it, that's just hentai in general; full of rape, ugly bastards and fringe fetish shit in-between the vanilla stuff. If anything, expect a bunch of yuri and especially futa stuff, i;e one of the girls using ninja magic to grow a dick.
I just want there to be 1 (one) doujin where Tsubaki stumbles upon a lost shota from another ninja village and discovers the wonders of men in the most wholesome and vanilla manner.

Attached: 1554921885206.png (494x369, 18.14K)

I like how the lolis are confirmed to be heterosexual

Who is the target demographic for this anime?
I looked at all the official art, that has been released and this seems like the most substanceless lolicon bait I've seen since that one fate show.

Who here is a pedophile and will watch this?

I hate it. Imagine making a cast of 30+ females with no males in sight and all they do is lust for dicks.

I am watching for the token lesbian.

think it's more the author wanting to draw a huge cast of various little girls without distraction

I mean, there was that old geezer at the end of the hot springs chapter.
But anyway that's the whole premise of this manga from day one. It's the "Let's blueball Tsubaki" show, where she wants to see a man, gets the prospect dangled and teased in front of her, but never actually manages to see one due to misunderstandings or timing.

Attached: PZXDKOjN1xjPxDiLc0FP5ZjcJ2FKAeCp.gif (500x259, 419.71K)

Is this really only for Takagi and Ayumu fans?

I mean, I'm not even sure if half of Takagi fans read this manga, but the ones that do probably will watch the anime. Those who's read Yamamoto's works already know of how boring and repetitive they could be, so it's just Stockholm Syndrome that keeps us going, and good art I guess.

Yeah, I read Takagi, the timeskip spinoff and this. Tsubaki is gonna be pretty much the only anime I'll be watching this season.
At this point I'd say Yamamoto's got a Fromsoft thing going in that they only sell you one thing, but that thing's really well crafted and you pretty much already know what you're gonna get from it. It never really feels stale because there's plenty of other stuff out in the market in-between.

It's a CGDCT show with ninja completely disconnected from any other of the mangaka's work, only tied together by artstyle and non-canon announcement specials that crossover, you don't have to be a fan of their previous stuff to enjoy this if you already enjoy the kind of slow life "nothing substantial really happens look at the cute girls" this is gonna be.

I've never watched Takagi or read Takagi/Ayumu so I was wondering if it's worth giving the anime for this a shot if I haven't seen any of the mangaka's other works.

Like I said, there's no actual continuity, so if you generally enjoy shows that boil down to you watching cute girls doing cute things for 20 minutes, then you'll probably like it.

looking forward to it, I hope the loli of the team gets it first

Attached: ugly_bastard.jpg (640x360, 37.04K)

Attached: screenshot.gif (620x990, 3.4M)

>An old hag with a fucked up hip
Fucksake, what are the odds!?

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x935, 721.24K)

We've recently had a storytime for the manga. If you check the archive you can see if it's in your likings. Personally I prefer this to romances that promise to go places then nothing happens

Attached: 1514921842044.png (766x813, 386.93K)

>Kunoichi
>Loli ninjas
I'm intrigued.

Attached: oui, oui, mon amis.jpg (420x504, 109.91K)

for me it's the cock squad

Attached: 1646179737650.jpg (3840x2880, 3.31M)

For me, it's Hototogisu

Bare little ninja feet... erotic...

Attached: 1645431016378.jpg (700x630, 44.76K)

Intriguing choice, I've never seen anyone choose her individually.

OX TEAM! Don't fall for the ROOSTER TEAM it's a TRAP. DOG TEAM HAS BIG BOOBS! OUT OUT OUT

>I'm intrigued.
You shouldn't be. It's hetshit. The entire plot is them running around looking for dicks.

Just got here from nutting to new Kakure Eria Takagi, hope he does these Kunnichi too.

Benis all the way

kek, okay yurinigger. The fact that this isn't yuri isn't a point against it.

why are they all barefooted?

because my dick

>expect a bunch of yuri stuff
>for a show with lolis lusting after dick
Yuri artists won't even touch this with a ten-foot pole.

samefag

Footwear weren't invented yet, in Japan, in that time period

nope. still intrigued. thank you very much.

Attached: H-Huhhhh.jpg (454x260, 48.53K)

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.
Do you have the gay, by any chance?

Take your meds

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 12-26-57 _a_ - Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi - Anime & Manga - 4chan.png (1263x899, 87.51K)

I can edit html as well

Attached: you.png (632x171, 23.56K)

Good for you, guess nothing will dissuade you from your episode, I guess.

Attached: 1471293324055.png (302x302, 98.41K)

>don't want dicks in my anime
>that makes ME gay?
sure thing, Hoss

Azami's face scream "rape correction"

There must be some soft yuri fan service despite being about seeking dicks.

Sazanaka and the snake twins

Attached: 1642385403393.png (1672x2400, 863.78K)

what's her ninja way?

Nice

>loli twincest

I seriously hope for good subs. If they will butcher even this series, I'll mad because probably no one will fix it like Date a Live or Machikado.

haven't noticed until now that their eyes are different

Please visit your therapist.

Not like it will help in any way to tell them apart

Surely one of the first things the humanity though besides fire of was "shit, my feet are killing me, fuck this rocky floor, how could I fix this?"

>all over the country
further than that, ameritard

>myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1995799
Wow the replies are pretty much the same as you'd expect on Yea Forums

What happens if I roll an entire team?

Wait that's not this

Attached: 1649500564365.jpg (3840x2880, 3.96M)

Hagi is incredibly erotic.

You will
LITERALLY
never be a woman

That Aogiri looks more like a samurai than a ninja

Get the fuck out and kill yourself, /u/tard.

>meds
You too.