Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san

Are you ready for this season's romcom FOTM? Episode 1 airs tonight.

Attached: kv3.jpg (1914x2714, 977.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-04-08/production-company-doga-kobo-temporarily-closes-due-to-staff-diagnosed-with-covid-19/.184473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it true some girls also find her cool?

There was a thread earlier that said they're putting off the show for a few months due to someone on the staff catching the coof. Not sure if ep 1 is airing anyway though.

user i...

So unprofessional. 100% sure it's some degenerate whore VA.

Damn, that would make it their second shows to get delayed by coof.

>Episode 1 airs tonight
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>he doesn't know

Source on delays?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-04-08/production-company-doga-kobo-temporarily-closes-due-to-staff-diagnosed-with-covid-19/.184473
>production company Doga Kobo has been temporarily closed due to rapid increase in staff members diagnosed with the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Doga Kobo closed on April 6, and it will remain closed until April 17. The staff for the anime is discussing how they will handle future broadcasts. The series is still scheduled to premiere on Asahi Broadcasting, TV Asahi, and 22 affiliated networks on the ANiMAZiNG!!! block on April 9.

Are you telling me they haven't finished all the episodes yet?

RPG Fudousan also got delayed?

>The series is still scheduled to premiere on Asahi Broadcasting, TV Asahi, and 22 affiliated networks on the ANiMAZiNG!!! block on April 9.

It was Houkago Teibou Nisshi that suffered a similar fate

Are they doing multiple shows beside this one

So is RPG also affected or no?

Just take your vaccine and work from home you slaves!

No announcement about that yet. Maybe that one is handled by different team.

>implying working from home is a bad thing

At least one other

They are still premiering today though.

I enjoyed the manga

>coof
what the fuck? everyone already got it at some point lmao
there's no more PCR, vaccine, mask I still wear it though because I'm ugly, social distancing shit in my country.

>Are you telling me they haven't finished all the episodes yet?
This is fairly common especially for shows like this that don't have anything complex to animate.

well gee it's almost like everyone giving up on prevention didn't cure the disease

boomers already want everyone to be back to the office :)
I fucking wish covid stays forever...

>Are you telling me they haven't finished all the episodes yet?
Isn't that how anime production usually goes? And if they can't stay ahead, that's when you get recap episodes and delayed final episodes.

Shikimori is cute

Good for you

Even if Scalpers scalp the new toys?

Why Yea Forums never cared about this series before?

It will be Chiikawa

Because it's muh dom gf and bland personality submissive mc all over again

Attached: 1643209559754.gif (300x169, 2.67M)

because there's no progress and thus nothing to talk about

The art is kind of shit so I hope anime delivers.

I honestly don't get Japan with their COVID stuff. Closed borders and closed companies; rest of the world already moved on basically

They always learn from the Chinese.

This retarded shit will kill the hype so hard
RIP

It's just a delay bro

It's not JUST a delay. momentum is everything.

Do we even know if it will be delayed or not? The article above says they're discussing next steps but nothing is final yet. Besides, if the issue is animation, couldn't they just do temporary outsourcing to other studios in the meantime? Seems they'll only be closed for less than two weeks anyway, that doesn't sound like a lot of time.

More like what happened to working from home?

Are there even that many Japanese animators who work from home? I know Shirobako showed one but I don't know if they're common or rare.

>no progress
This is every romcoms thread on this board

I might sit this one out and then speedwatch for any good scenes, is that a good idea?

Covid is so last year. Who cares about it now

Fuck the Trumpvirus

How about just not watching it at all if you don't care about the show?

>romcom FOTM
I read a few chapters of this shit and can only cringe reading it, I am not missing anything good here

Could it be any worse than Kanokari?

Didn't Putin cure covid?

Russia had a massive wave of COVID and COVID deaths, and has one of the lowest vaccination rates in Europe (mostly thanks to misinformation), so no.

Blonde dude looks like Bakugou/Gary.

Fuck, I can take this show getting delayed, but RPG had already its first episode.

>and has one of the lowest vaccination rates in Europe (mostly thanks to misinformation), so no.
Akshually, the russian state media massively pushed pro vaccination within Russia, just outside they spread anti vaccination misinformation.

frankly, I'd rather read kanokari than this shit, at least kanokari is burning hot garbage, while this one is just pathetic garbage

considering the competition this season, they didnt have a chance in the first place.

>i-i-it's just a strategic delay!!!1!1!!1!1
just admit it's shit

No episode?

4 hours unless it was nuked after all

At least 5toubun have 5 vagina.

It's not appearing on Livechart anymore.

wow and nisekoi had even more