Baki Dou

Do you think Jack ever feels bad about how much he's damaging the body his mother gave him?

Attached: Jack and Diane.jpg (3024x3756, 3.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8VCVg8Myw1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mom stop mom I don't need a bandage no please mom its okay stop you're embarrassing me

Attached: E9MYFZ-VEAAw6ra.png (930x816, 528.39K)

>Baki laughs and makes fun of him
>But deep inside he's uber jealous and depressed

No

Why not?

Diane was probably a terrible bitchy mother (stop self-inserting as her). Make of that what you will

It bothers the shit out of me that we have no idea how she feels about Jack and his mission

I doubt anyone selfinserts as Diane, all Jacksisters want to be Jack's girlfriend

Oedipus complex having asses.

Thats when a man lusts after his mother, not when a mother wants her son

I prefer to hope they had a good relationship

I know. the premise is that they're projecting the complex to Jack and then self inserting as Diane. Please stop takiing those meds they're making you dense.

That makes no sense

Poor Baki

I'd prefer it if Jack has that grudge against Yujiro out of principle and not out of affection for his mother

4000 thousand years.

Attached: 4000y.png (490x590, 292.97K)

So bros, who will Jack be fighting on his way up to Baki?

Attached: 1646673186950.gif (613x500, 3.99M)

I think it should be a little bit of both.

It seems unlikely that another Sukune-type fighter will be introduced to challenge Jack, so perhaps Kaku or Pickle. Although if you follow Son of Ogre logic, Jack would initially have a glaring advantage in technique and lose in a raw power contest. Both Kaku and Pickle are heavy-ass hitters so it would be believable

I know it's faggy but I really hope Itagaki explores the dynamic between Jack and Baki as brothers. They don't know each other very well and their only interactions thus far have been about fighting, but they're the only real family the other has outside of Yujiro. Sure, Jack also has Diane, but Baki has no one left. I think it'd be cool if they hung out to try and get to know each other better and form a more brotherly bond outside of fighting.

Attached: file.png (640x1015, 1.13M)

Lame

Only options are Kaku, Pickle and Musashi.
Unless Itagaki introduces someone new.

Its not remotly faggy user

What's faggy about that? It'd be great for both their characters.

Attached: 985676.jpg (1209x1709, 399.73K)

>Men having emotional bonds with their male relatives
>faggy
I don't like what society has done

Attached: Disapointed.png (464x390, 192.34K)

It's unlikely that Musashi will be brought back to job to Jack and then be put on ice again

Can't believe Retsu is fucking DEAD. Oh well I'm sure he'll be back kek.

More like he was just a plain guy with zero philosophical thoughts. Zero special techniques. Not even that much raw force. Just a guy who knew how to fight pretty good and was kinda lucky.

it would have been cool but it's too late at this point,if they haven't shown any brotherly bond in the last 25 years, it would be weird for them to suddenly show one.

>25 years
It's been a lot less for the actual characters.

It could be like with Baki vs Pickle where Baki technically lost

Its not too late at all

I don't think "wholesome" is the way to go here. I'd like it if Jack's vitriol for Yujiro tore a rift between the two brothers so the Jack-Baki fight almost becomes a grudge match, although it's directly personal for Baki while Jack's real problem is with Yujiro. That is why Baki should lose

Do you ever think about how the creator of Beastars is the daughter of the creator of Baki, and how those two manga couldn't possibly be any more different from each other?

Yeah thats a decent idea

All the time

I have a weirder one. They're forced to participate in the first ever tag-team fight in the series against the most dangerous animals in the world who have escaped a max-security preserve to taste battle for real.

Attached: jesse what.png (664x312, 305.23K)

Kek I wouldn't mind that one either

Next chapter it'll be revealed that Sukune's throw KO'd Jack and this was all a dream.

Attached: Jack Hammer lives in FEAR of sumo.png (932x1066, 1.97M)

Did he just drag a mattress into a condemned building and started living there? Tokugawa has infinite money, I'm sure he can spare a daily hotel's fee for one of the strongest fighting autists in the world.

I can't remember the thread, but I recall hearing about how some guy visited Japan one day and was amazed at how physically intimate people were with each other out in the open. Guys hugging and holding hands while being perfectly straight and no one bats an eye, while over here in America that kinda thing is stigmatised as gay and faggy.

Our brains really have been melted by the media over the decades.

Attached: 8908776.png (1123x683, 121.45K)

Why would Baki have a problem with Jack hating Yujiro?

So user showed his ass for nothing.

Baki has begun seeing Yujiro more affably. Note that "more affably" doesn't mean "incapable of wrongdoing and moe" since I know anons love jumping to conclusions

Sure, but that doesn't mean he would jump to Yujiro's defense, especially against someone he has legitimately wronged like Jack. Baki knows Yujiro is a massive tool and that he has well-earned people's hatred.

This was before Jack was in the limelight, when he first started roiding to buff up his skeletal frame. Right now he presumably lives in Japan, in a fairly low class but still livable apartment. We saw it in the father-son fight, when Jack was seething that Baki gave Yujiro the fight of his life

I'd call Yujiro a douchebag before I'd call him a tool, since the latter implies a bumbling intellect and Yujiro is clearly supposed to be a hyper genius who could run the world if he wanted to. And it's less that he'd jump to his defense and more that Jack's scorn would clash with Baki's budding affection for Hanma Yujiro

Baki vs. Mark Grayson.

Both are extremely strong young men with SERIOUS daddy issues.

I don't think so, he looks pretty happy when his progress is mentioned and never seems to have any misgivings or doubt about dealing that damage the way someone who actually feels bad about it would.
He mentions having let his past fights behind and Tokugawa talks about him having grown 'in heart', too, so it wouldn't surprise me if much like Baki he also gave up on the grudges of his youth entirely and just singlemindedly seeks strength now, feels like a very Itagaki-like development.
That much is just conjecture, but at the very least, I don't think Jack harbors any mixed feelings about his roids.

Attached: unknown.png (835x1200, 889.45K)

Locking in the picture, that was old Jack, before becoming a famous fighter in the arena (just look at his body, his height and that weird pijama he is wearing). On the other hand, the guy spend everything in pills and training, and even if spared some money for himself, at this point i'm sure he enjoys living in those kind of places, not like someone will ever have the guts to challenge a 200+ meters beast with iron teeth who happens to be the bastard son and the step-brother of the 2 most famous hanma's in the world.

Tokugawa's got to sponsor him, right? Just the constant steak meals + steroids probably add up to a hefty bill.

That'd be hilarious, reminds me of
youtu.be/8VCVg8Myw1g

I don't think Baki has any real affection for him, more like a begrudging respect. But again, Baki knows Jack's story, he knows he has every right to hate Yujiro and I don't think he'd stand in the way of him getting revenge. The only way I could see him intervening is to save Jack's life.

>Jack became the new sponsor for a new brand of steroids
"Here's the HAMMERroids™, the only drugs that will allow you to be as strong as an hanma" with Jack smiling with his iron teeth.

That or maybe he's a bounty hunter. Or perhaps Diane committed suicide and Jack's running on benefits.

>Diane was probably a terrible bitchy mother
Absolutely not. The first thing she did is lovingly caress him in her arms and kiss his forehead while tearing up for him. There is no way she is anything like Emi.

>I think it'd be cool if they hung out to try and get to know each other better and form a more brotherly bond outside of fighting.
Remember when Baki had lost his virginity and became several times stronger because of it? Have Baki and Jack do the same thing with a familial bond, add not only the power of love but the power of family to his arsenal (not their because Jack doesn't have the power of love).

He might just straight up not feel at ease sleeping in a normal, comfy room, given how he found hanging himself from a tree by biting a rope more comfortable than a futon. It's almost a little sad.

Attached: 52f5e17c-43c7-4f71-8e88-c29e1fc9098e.jpg (835x1200, 501.18K)

It's like his body doesn't feel right if it's not being put through strain. So something comfortable would just feel weird. Pain is all he has.

I prefer to call him asshole

>why yes I do sleep in the suicide forest
>how could you tell

Attached: a-1.jpg (906x1440, 950.56K)

>it wouldn't surprise me if much like Baki he also gave up on the grudges of his youth entirely and just singlemindedly seeks strength now
I'd hate that personally

Jack would probably be a lot less jovial right now if Diane had done something like that recently

Yeah this doesn't look like a mother who resents her child

Attached: Sad.png (640x1012, 450.99K)

>This is all a premonition

Interesting, Katsumi kinda got this with his two moms during the Pickle fight.

Yeah it kinda is. I hope he's doing all this because he loves his mom because she was always good to him during his childhood. I would be very disdapointed if Jack had a bad childhood like Baki.

Bitch please if I'd selfinsert as Diane I'd do it for that sweet sweet forced breeding by Yujiro