Abandonment to a spider girl in isekai

Abandonment to a spider girl in isekai.

Attached: spoderbandon.jpg (1080x1536, 331.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/BV1RA411P77S/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She already seemed abandoned as a possible harem member.

Lily fucking died!

Attached: Kuro no Maou - Chapter 21 - 9.jpg (441x544, 70.29K)

Will this ever get an anime adaption considering its manga I think got basically axed or rather discontinued JUST after 1 arc?

Attached: kuraki kyuden to shisha no ou.jpg (2560x978, 375.35K)

Spiders are DUMB

CFs...

Attached: 1641705005002.png (960x1378, 437.75K)

What if you betray the spider CF?

Clown girl.

Attached: Clown girl.jpg (636x1082, 203.2K)

Well yeah

Attached: Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Chapter 42.2 - 23.jpg (1200x1706, 803.22K)

So many manga adaptations cut some of the better parts out or shorten them too much.

Attached: 1639823260189.png (1437x2045, 1.36M)

What cheat skill would you want in an /isekai/?

Infinite luck

>tfw wrote todays chapter and still have steam to write another one
maybe this is the one

Attached: 1639238366390.jpg (1125x1600, 359.92K)

Axed. And No possibility.

Good.

Attached: 1630438268190.jpg (715x657, 224.41K)

Axed 5 ever probably.
It's too bad, because I liked that take on vampires

Saitama level strong with an equal power amount of Ki, and Haki.

RTS cheat
Sci-fi editions

I want to summon C&C tanks and battlecruisers

being an eldritch monster

Attached: Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi - Chapter 25 - 20.jpg (307x288, 32.05K)

Turn me into Big Chungus.

I can manipulate my body in any way I want. Then the first thing I'd do is make my peepee bigger.

>*Dies to cat's cradle*

Universal XP Modifier. There doesn't even have to be a game system implemented. Just the ability to adjust how fast I learn or strengthen myself.

>staying bound by human limitations

Attached: Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA - Chapter 8.3 - 11.jpg (481x415, 34.54K)

>Just the ability to adjust how fast I learn
I heard a few physicians speak out warnings about this cheat. It's a thing that can be achieved with real drugs. But reopening the plasticity of your brain would probably lead to serious losses of abilities in other fields.

Shame, quite liked that series I also like his other work but that one had some pretty cool takes on necromancy and undead in general. Though it seems nageki is way way more popular among nips
Yeah it was pretty cool, later on in the WN when he thinks he 'kills' a fellow vamp it turns out they left their heart at home so they safely regenerate from the heart at a safe spot far far away meanwhile MC's super special sucky sucky powers backfire since he tried to suck a curse of a higher tier vampire and gets unstoppable dihharea which almost legit kills him lol

Attached: 83917391281289.png (750x1155, 1.15M)

Ace pilot powers from Ace Combat that include a flight tree and weapon systems menu, a mobile hangar and airstrip spawner that can be converted into a carrier group for naval engagements and travel, with a "cheat break" option that lets me develop planes like Yukikaze.
Magic and harems can go eat a dick. I want my loyal wingmen and a FALKEN or Nosferatu.

I did some 1500 words today. I actually managed to break past my prediction of when I would abandon this attempt, so I am happy.

Being a solar exalted.

Loyal catgirl that grows along with me and isn't hesitant to kick my ass if i go the wrong path.

Attached: Claire notVamp.png (878x1200, 768.05K)

Would you be able to forgive the maid who has treated you like shit ever since you were a little kid, if she only treated you like that so she wouldn’t rape you?

I just want to be happy.

Forgot pic

Attached: EAF423D1-4757-45FF-9A22-C6815AD84470.jpg (1352x1920, 841.18K)

Reading enough tism taught me there's 3 different kinds of freebies, the ones that let you scale indefinitely, the ones that give you resources that scale indefinitely, and worthless noob traps.
A good example of the first one is anything that either lets you learn/evolve skills faster or reduces the requirements of learning them.
A good example of the second one is anything gacha like the infinite gacha MC.
Literally everything else will either become obsolete really fast with enough tism or be a one-trick wonder that will eventually get hard countered by something, likely something dumb.

Getting stronger every time I orgasm

Attached: You shouldn't know the source of this.png (496x313, 72.99K)

>loyal wingmen

Attached: 1642164631720.jpg (1922x1716, 641.17K)

No, because she only liked me because I was the son of Hiro.

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-142524_Chrome.jpg (965x1475, 350.94K)

There's nothing more loyal than a man that would challenge the very foundation of the world while you joust at mach 2 to mach 3 in the snow to spanish guitar.

>A good example of the first one is anything that either lets you learn/evolve skills faster or reduces the requirements of learning them.
Skills only go up to 10, and if you don't have specific cheats to unlock higher levels, you will always be a peasant.
>A good example of the second one is anything gacha like the infinite gacha MC.
The pool of gacha is limited to below god-level. And so you too are stuck.

great first arc, shit everything after

what even is that translation

Shitty Mtl

and of course they are all piloted by cute girls

>Skills only go up to 10, and if you don't have specific cheats to unlock higher levels, you will always be a peasant.
The point of hoarding skills is that you will stumble upon thought acceleration and parallel thinking ones, which after enough tism will evolve into automated processing and eventually something like Great Sage, from there it's easy, you just have to manage somehow until parallel thinking at the earliest.
>The pool of gacha is limited to below god-level. And so you too are stuck.
Quantity over quality in this case, except with an infinite gacha you can just mass roll for literal years until you also get all the quality.
With an army of extremely overpowered cute girls to help you can proceed into speedrunning obtaining Great Sage with plenty of help.
The gacha may be capped below god-level, but (You) aren't and the amount of resources that pour out from it also aren't capped.

that sounds like autistic crafting trees you see in games like terraria

So, Yanmei Shijie just finished. The last two episodes were kino (apart from the horrible music during the climax).

Tunshi xingkong's episodes are on hold due to corona, and I'm basically waiting for those plus:

>Lord of the mysteries
A popular series which I dropped because the MC was too reddit, but could be good in anime form given there's no way the budget is low.

>Renegade immortal
A popular series that has a cold, calculating MC and a good plot. The studio that does it is known for Zi Chuan, a politics autism series that doesn't know how to do fight, but has decent graphics. Nothing has dropped about it as far as I know.

>40k millenium of cultivation
Apparently, a 40k warhammer fanfic but if it was set in a cultivation universe. There's decent amount of praise for this series, and the few chapters I've read of the manhwa sold me to it (unlike the novel which I tried a long time ago and felt too much like MTL).
There's a trailer and it's good enough that I can expect to watch it, but not enough to be excited. The characters bug me in particular.
bilibili.com/video/BV1RA411P77S/

>First sequence/first order
A series which is relatively unknown and was surprising to see adapted. The writing of the story is the main hook, it's top tier, the best for a post apo that I ever got to read. There's a trailer but I honestly can't tell anything beyond: "It's not gonna be one of those eight minutes every episode series".

Blog

Attached: eye.png (1093x460, 882.51K)

Man his family and “friends” were cunts in this manga. His dad and mom are some of the most neglectful I’ve seen

That's exactly what it is, just with skills instead of items.

>"he's our son, he'll be fine!"
He wasn't

Superman would make a poor isekai protagonist because he as a clear and defined weakness.

One that is irrelevant and a forced plot device, kryptonite doesn't even work by radiation and has shit range
His only real weakness is having utterly garbage combat instincts, so terrible he allows his only weakness to get into arm's length so it can actually start weakening him despite having super speed and reflexes
It's just shit writing all around

It took Hiro over 400 chapters to realize he's never spent a day to talk to or even train Eirth.

We approaching where the novel is at yet?

No, still really far behind.

What other heroes have appeared or been mentioned in the novels, besides the guys who did keyaru bad

No one else.

Nobody else but the entire Bullet drama gets dragged out far too much

I love the drawing style

Attached: party hard.jpg (1125x1600, 571.82K)

>Author made him a canon dicklet
Holy shit lmao this guys life sucks ass

wtf

Attached: friendly nuns.png (327x400, 134.88K)

>Zero believers 9 announced for 2022年4月25日
Nice

Attached: 9784824001610_sub01_LL.jpg (500x363, 88.68K)

dorkness anime never

Attached: lv99_01_147.png (788x1200, 213.19K)

I remember something to this effect.
When was it mentioned?

damn alex is buff huh