Date a Live IV

God I wish that was me.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Date a Live IV - 01 (1080p) [AA4449EA].mkv_00.00.48.674.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yw1UwGhY9-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw86KasjDqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Nia's big and bouncy ass.

Attached: 371C1F67-56FC-4B1D-ACC6-72ED05BB408A.gif (600x338, 3.98M)

youtu.be/yw1UwGhY9-o
Based Geek Toys spends their budget on an Origami scene for the ultimate OP sakuga

I really dig Date A Live IV's designs which is funny since Haifuri had zero appeal to me despite being the same designer.

Its the best DAL anime designs ever since AIC's S1. Helps that Mayuri Judgment and DAL III character designer isn't back this time.

Attached: DAL III.jpg (700x1010, 178.71K)

Good god fucking kill it

Meanwhile s4's main cover art is able to compete with S2 and S1s awesome ones

>QUALITY on the key visual
This has to be a joke

>best girl debuted in the worst season
It's not fair

Attached: 1646962420047.gif (540x302, 944.51K)

Good riddance for Kouji watanabe.
Konosuba movie KV is like that too.
>The only cameo of KanaHana game OC is in a QUALITY episode
Rinne deserved better

Attached: QUALITY Rinne.png (960x540, 479.83K)

>Mio in OP
>A lot of Kurumi in the OP and ED when she’s supposed to barely show.
Are they going to rush volume 16 and 17 in or something?

what did jc staff mean by this?

sex with nia

Reine is true end. Anything else is an utter lie.

Attached: 1495596777534.jpg (1057x1492, 693.86K)

Are there any doujins of Shido fucking Mio and Reine together?

No, why would there be? Doujins mostly happen when a season airs and the reveal of Mio and Reine being spirits happen in later volumes.

>every character is a spirit
so lame...

We know you wanted to be a spirit too, Mii.

What are you gay?

The 00s haremshit genre should finish off dying entirely already. DAL is a fairly funny, well put-together show in a lot of ways, which just makes it all the more frustrating when it remembers what it is and makes sure that the protagonist isn't your favorite character.

High School DxD can stay, though. Issei is based and would be right at home in isekai.

Fuck off

Did you expect a Natsumi doujin when season 2 was airing? Most artist only draw doujin about an airing series if it is popular enough but in DAL's case the artist always picked up other series and after season 2, the doujins pretty much stopped so even if there is another season with Mio showing up you shouldn't expect doujins.
There are rare instance where an artist is a fan of the LN but DAL is not such series.

Isekai is already overcrowded with overpowered and or perverted MCs. You have plenty to choose from. You will either have to go for full fanservice or have actual plot to stand out.

Gay!

Genre is dead already. Name at least on battle-harem from last five years that was popular

Go back

She and her 2 friends should join the irrelevant shitters in Kurumi spin-off.

Attached: DAF_Bullet_c01.png (1200x852, 1.8M)

Nope, it's just viewbait

Shit series

Get a real phone, start using webms, and stop posting like you're on /vg/.

Would the girl on the left be like a genki Pink?

Yeah, it's probably just usual OP hype nonsense but there will be some of Shidou's past during Mukuro's arc so maybe they will put some Mio in there to tease the audience.

The real lesson to take away from isekai isn't that you need to have overpowered, perverted MCs. Case in point: Re:Zero, starring someone who's kinda below average in terms of sex drive (not to the point of being an herbivore male, though) and is actually underpowered.

The lesson is that you need to treat your protagonist like he's the center of your story and make him interesting. Failing to do so when the story is about him getting a harem cheapens both the entire cast and everything else, which is why outside of a very small handful of works, 00s haremshit was an underperforming genre, while isekai is a bullet train.

Fuck off

Seems like you failed to read the latter half of the post, Re:Zero relies heavily on plot and violence and that makes it stand out which is what I said. Most isekais play it safe and are a mix of fanservice and some very generic plot. There is also the "we are self aware" kind of comedy that used to be refreshing at first but now we have a shitton of those now.
But just like harem, isekai is what is popular now so you can easily surive with whatever crap you write, but if you want to be known as one of the "bigs ones" however you need to be more unique.

Go back Isekaifag

Fuck off

Keep my 00s haremshit out of your fucking mouth.

Yeah, I wish I was a clock too.

at this point i am only speedwatching just to say i've watched it. DAL 2 was the last season I really gave a shit. 3 was pure dogshit

Fuck off!

I stopped keeping up with this ages ago. How did it end? Who won? Or was it an open end with Touka "in the lead"?

I hear there was more parallel world bullshit for the finale.

Who do you think won in a series with an obvious main girl whose last three volumes were dedicated to her?

Main girl got cucked.

it was a limpdicked end

Nice!

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Twirl > Aika > Phoenix Guildy > Erina > Solar > Mikoto > Anko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seras > Taeko > Kanami > Haruna > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Math > Snake > Cat > Bat > Snail > Doll > Phoenix > Bee > Crab > Monkey

Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha > Eiriri

Pink > Silver > Orange > Black

You > Pest > Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Kuroneko > Ayase > Kanako > Saori > Sena > Kirino > Manami

Marika > Paula > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi > Chitoge > Onodera

Hishoko > Rindou > Momo > Nikumi > Erina > Alice > Ryoko > Yuki > Megumi > Nene

Satella > Echidna > Beako > Rem > Emilia > Ram > Petra > Crusch > Elsa > Felt

Aqua > Eris > Megumin > Wiz > Darkness > Yunyun

Tomoyo > Mirei > Sayumi > Reatier > Chifuyu > Hatoko

Yoshino > Neko > Tae > Sonoka > Aki

Miko > Morgan Freeman > Bear > Empress > Oni > French

Sera > Sisti > Re=l > Celica > Rumia

Sagiri > Elf > Megumi > Tomoe > Muramasa

Akari > Chinatsu > Ayano > Rise > Sakurako > Kyoko > Himawari > Chizuru > Chitose > Yui

Aoba > Hifumi > Ahagon > Yun > Shizuku > Momo > Nene > Ko > Rin > Hajime > Naru

Satania > Gab > Raphiel > Vignette

Tendou > Konoha > Aguri > Chiaki

Kanikou > Not-Elf > College slut > Kaiko > Chihiro

Mafuyu > Kaho > Maika > Trap > Miu

Biscuits > Edelgard > Bunny > Cat > Elf > Knight bitch

Sensei > Asumi > Uruka > Rizu > Fumino

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > IF > Vert > Blanc > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy

Can't tell if samefag or not. Tohka is the main girl and was the obvious winner, however the author didn't bother to actually explore that since he just wanted to end the series.

Fuck you. Be glad I don't shit up the threads like other speedwatchers.

Dude she didn't win, stay fake me friend.

Fuck on

Cry more, 'tismo.

She won. You need to have a two digits IQ to believe she didn't. The last three volumes were focused on her, the author turned the MC into a empty shell who could only think about Tohka and grief for her death, finishing the series at this point would have been sort of interesting but then he brought her back at the very last moment of the arc through some deus ex machina bullshit just to have a happy ending.
You don't need a detailed description of how they fucked, how many children they had, their marriage and their life together to know what the author's intention was.

You're from animesuki aren't you?

What?

Oh come on I know you're from there.

Sorry but I don't post in your subreddit.

God, I wish that were me.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Date a Live IV - 01 (720p) [D5E477EE].mkv_snapshot_04.12.571.jpg (1280x720, 141.49K)

Are you going to post your discord and reddit account next?

Fuck off

>Date a Life waifu wars
>2022
Holy shit anons, I never felt so boomer before.

Attached: b0c2291e5257e9cf316c415e2ef871dc.jpg (1788x2340, 603.66K)

If not samefag then tell that to the guy shilling his anime forum

(You) worked so hard on this, good job user.

Attached: 1646937422521m.jpg (1024x590, 35.87K)

What is this?! A girl that makes me pull away from Origami?! She's so strong!

Attached: Love2D.jpg (1280x720, 91.12K)

Best DAL visual novel
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw86KasjDqQ