Berserk

What if Skelly went so berserk that he actually killed the other 4?

Attached: 1603406520088.jpg (2048x1446, 902.64K)

its boring just fuckin killed them

what if berserk is unfinished and nothing mattered whole series

what if miura never planned that far ahead and had no fucking idea how to integrate the lore everyone was interested to see into the actual story?

it cant be possible that Miura wrote such a good series as he went, can it?

Attached: 1582828603348.jpg (639x475, 18.19K)

A godhand member gets replaced every eclipse.

>there were only 4 godhand members present when baron slug was born
try again

Attached: 14146530003.jpg (400x494, 114.5K)

these godhands were much cooler than the current ones, what happened to them?

Skelly stabbed them really hard

I haven't read this but I'm over the fence. Is Berserk in love with the brown girl or the white haired girl?

his sword

Attached: 1596907466082.png (542x347, 236.38K)

there have been multiple interviews in which miura stated exactly that

Test

source

We dunno

if that shit turns out to be the case, there is no hope for Berserk 2 is it?

Attached: 1607571769297.png (248x246, 143.56K)

He went berserk for his queen? Maybe.

Does that add up though? Couldn't do shit against both Void and Femto. Didn't even kill Zodd.

Void is stronger than the other godhand maybe? Zodd though can't simply be explained.
Maybe there was a one time powerup with the behelits and the berserker armor that allowed him to kill the others.
We really don't know.
And we won't ever know.

skelly is way stronger than Zodd, he just doesn't seem to give two fucks about him seriously or apostles in general, all he cares is getting rid of the godhand itself specially void.

Attached: what...you still here.jpg (503x479, 141.49K)

Why must you make me face this bitter reality? I want to cope and hope that the assistants will finish it.

Attached: artworks-7OaRXXjPV0vKyKVE-4XMvVg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 92.89K)

Jobb is the Wimp Lo of Skeletor

Attached: 1622492020974.jpg (1809x2558, 2.35M)

Do we even know how much of his assistants ever did the work on Berserk (and if so which parts)?

I'm not sure I'd be too interested unless the man left notes. Otherwise it feels like it has potential to become fanfic like material.

Well, according to the statements in the 364 special chapter release, they mostly took care of shading and backgrounds. Their art styles are really similar to his if Duranki is anything to go by though.

Think there are no notes. If there were Grunbeld story would not be a poor fanfic.

Zoddo

Attached: zodd1.jpg (1046x1059, 957.93K)

the jobber

> Maybe there was a one time powerup with the behelits and the berserker armor that allowed him to kill the others.
Wait a fucking minute user, you might be onto something here....I think it's pretty obvious that Skull Knight is just that, a Skull, a former husk of himself. Maybe right after this scene he made the Berserker armor squeeze all of his flesh, smash all of his bones, endured by pure rage to keep on fighting and sucessfully killing 4 of the Godhand, with only Void being able to maintain/stay/flee(?). Sounds plausible

My fan theory is that we haven't seen Nosferatu Zodd at %100 of his power and never will

Then why didn't he just take out Ganishka?

I'm pretty sure he was at his 100% during the eclipse but got bested by SK's urge to kill Void, guy will forever be an eternal jobber.

Attached: 1622491937688.jpg (1809x2558, 2.5M)

will Guts ever tap Casca's ass again?

Attached: stupid sexy gattsu.jpg (1311x742, 497.14K)

I've always had a feeling Zodd has some kind of ulterior motive that Miura was going to spring on us during a lore dump of his backstory. He'd also join Guts at some point, perhaps after a final encounter where Guts can finally best him 1v1.

>Zodd
>ever joining the good guys
nahh, the best outcome for him is dying by either Guts or SK's hand in the end after an all out battle, dying somehow at peace.

Attached: cg skeletor.gif (500x213, 1.06M)

Guts always bests him in human form, Zodd is always a hypocrite who gets his ass kicked and transforms just to say that his opponents were not real matches for him in the first place

Rickert did nothing wrong

Correct.

Attached: Slapshot.jpg (2262x1600, 1011.47K)

it appears that that problem solved itself

He probably had an idea about the ending, but he was writing a chapter-by-chapter basis, so no.

That or maybe he singled them out like in the Quippiloth cave and killed them one by one.

Woah... sounds like he went... Berserk...

He ain't Khorne

Aren't they untouchable unless you hit them deep within the Astral realm where they reside?

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Guts slighly injure the female one? It's been a while...

I have a theory that Void did some scheming and got the other four killed. How he did this I do not know but it's the only explanation I have for why he's still around and the others aren't

>we could have had this instead the boat

I think she just manifested through the guts of trolls there and it didn't do actually do anything to her true form.

Ah, that would make sense. Thanks, user.

How does left dude have relation to Ganishka

Attached: E274-Ganishka_True_Form-Manga.png (396x489, 266.77K)

Would you rather not know Miura died and assume he was just taking an infinite hiatus or know?

I'd rather know the man died so we don't have hopes that it will one day come back. The bitter truth is better than a sweet lie

I doubt it, because he was clearly integrating details of the lore in the earliest two arcs (black swordsman and golden age(

Attached: 1648486043281.jpg (992x735, 84.53K)

Void was clearly the one who sacrificed skelly, this was referenced by the priest guy talking about the history of the tower in the conviction arc

The boat would have been fine if we'd gotten it on a decent release schedule

Kill yourself

>there will never be another official Schierke's ass shot or nipples.

Attached: 1636718015960.webm (900x506, 881.71K)

>There are people who think void is gaiseric and skelly is the priest even after the flashback
It's more common then you'd think outside of Yea Forums .
There's is the issue with the tower being far away from the midland kingdom where the eclipse happened but it could be that Gaiseric brought void to the kingdom to kill him once and for all and then he used the behelit.

Slan gave them all super Stds and they died

I don't really question that. I do question whether SK is able to kill God hand members given what we've seen in the current story.

To me, the boat is a terrible combination of writers block and burnout. By that point Miura had been working on Berserk for 40(?) years, probably started worrying that Berserk was the only thing he'd ever publish and wanted something different for a change. Plus figuring out how to give this story a satisfying conclusion seems like it'd be stressful

>There are people who think void is gaiseric and skelly is the priest even after the flashback
What, really? The parallels to the legend of Gaeseric torturing the scholar or whatever who dared to speak out against him before his kingdom mysteriously fell and void taking the form of a man with a flayed face and having a history with the skull knight are obvious.

It was definitely a tangent that didn't really progress the plot besides give the characters something cool to do on their journey to save casca, but rereading it all together it's alright and not too big of a detour in the grand scheme of the story.

I miss this stupid nerd like you wouldn't believe.

I can't even bring myself to do my bi-annual Berserk re-read.

Attached: 1621603766288.jpg (272x381, 40.08K)