T-the a-animators d-didn't have enough time/money etc

>t-the a-animators d-didn't have enough time/money etc.
Then how come they released Naruto every week for 10 years and it's higher quality than all anime coming out right now?

Attached: naruto shippuden.jpg (554x800, 168.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5ji269zW0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine if attack on titan looked half as good as Naruto, maybe those CG swinging through the city scenes wouldn't look so garbage

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

Naruto is better than all other manga and anime

>retarded fag OP forgot Naruto looked horrendously bad for 90% of its running time, except for cool fights or big moments

If dubs I will watch Naruto for the first time

get fucked nerd

Fuck

Watch his son instead

Nah Naruto always looked pretty good, even CG in naruto looks good compared to most anime coming out now

>and it's higher quality than all anime coming out right now?
lmao

you either haven't seen Naruto, or haven't seen the anime coming out nowdays...

Are you fucking high?
Naruto was notorious for having budget problems and dragging shit out with long recaps and speech only scenes.
Almost only the filler had any kind of note worthy animation.

Naruto had wild swings in quality, dummy. And being a long-running series it had to be pretty conservative in most of its episodes so as to not destroy the production schedule and budget allocation.

Yes, modern seasonal TV anime has issues but comparing a long-running show to seasonals is pointless as they face different production constraints.

Also, if you really want to compare, Boruto has much more stable production values than Naruto. There's a lot more outsourcing but it's better-managed so it doesn't get ugly like the bad Naruto episodes.

Lmao

If Naruto had gotten the same treatment as modern shonen adaptations like KnY, JJK or BnHA it would honestly shit all over the competition.

You only need to look at the Storm games

kys

Naruto is shit

go rewatch it, it was fucking horrible

I'm watching it right now, it's much higher quality than most anime, the cinematography, camera movement, dimensional stretch, the way the characters move and the dimensions of their bodies are so much more natural than any anime coming out right now, even in episodes without fighting

kill yourself for constantly shitting on Naruto with no argument but your dumb copypasta that isn't even accurate at all. Or just watch Naruto

"Ugly" episodes of Naruto look better than modern anime, I also like Boruto but I feel like Boruto just consistently goes to shit quality in non action episodes while Naruto actually has aesthetic art in every episode.

narutard cope thread

you should watch it, it's better than whatever you're watching instead

>modern anime
Naruto is a modern anime retard

agreed, but the pain fight was painful, naruto is not clean of this either. boruto has much better animation overall, but the artstyle and lack of saturation which is present in all modern anime makes it not as nice at times

you sound like you haven't seen Naruto

you can intentionally misunderstand my point if you so choose to

the fight with pain is the most well animated sequence in all of anime

What?

bait

Attached: my pain is greater than yours.jpg (1151x662, 220.11K)

thats well animated, in what way is that not well animated

t. blind man

the fight is abstract art, you don't appreciate animation as an art, why even weigh into a discussion about animation?

you are having way too much fun with your bullshitting, aren't you?

not joking at all you are stupid as fuck

If anyone in this thread genuinely enjoys Naruto please take a moment to reevaluate your life. Naruto is complete garbage and once you realize that and remove it from your life you will be mich happier.

Naruto is more enjoyable than any other anime I have ever seen and I've seen every anime you've ever heard of

call your mother. ask her how she's doing. that would be much better than attempting to troll others and then calling them stupid when you're seen through

post your idea of good animation or fuck off

Narutos great, the fact that so many Yea Forumspes have a vendetta against it should tell you how good it is, especially when the majority of their criticisms are trash

this, the problem with Naruto is that people who haven't seen it assume it's bad, when in reality it's soooooo much better than basically all anime. It's sad really. Filler arcs in Naruto are more creative than entire series coming out nowdays and so many people will watch that shitty show and no one will go back and appreciate all the random little Naruto arcs

youtube.com/watch?v=R5ji269zW0I
beats the shit out of the deformed and poorly colored pain fight

that's not more well animated than the pain fight tho

t. lost his mind and sight due to mangekyou sharingan

It doesn't. It looks like absolute shit and only one episode every few months gets quality.

I am genuinely telling you this for your own good: your obsesssion with Naruto is unhealthy and is killing any opportunities for relationships with people around you. Other people are repulsed by your strange obsession with a children's cartoon.

This is Shippuden

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-164253~2.png (943x2600, 579.65K)

This is Original series

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-164156~2.png (942x2619, 576.08K)

Is the filler any good?

and?
yes, filler arcs from Naruto have better characters and plots than entire anime coming out nowdays

No.

I'm just watching it rn

lets just agree Naruto is the goat

Even so, isn't it all a little pointless if those characters never show up again? Also, are any of the movies good? I heard one was recycled into filler episodes.

his son is better desu

Attached: bort3.png (1280x720, 607.27K)

Naruto had soul put into it.

the Boruto movie was recycled into the show I don't know about the rest. Blood Prison was good, I've only seen one other one and it was actually worse than the show to be honest. Naruto Movie 2 looks good but I haven't seen it

Cope with what, Naruto being better than 99% of shit out there?? user it's not 2011 you don't have to childishly continue your vendetta against "le Narutards" lmao

You probably enjoy moeshit lmao Naruto mogs
Yeah this, they worship old ass obscure anime so Naruto being popular=bad in their eyes

Naruto’s anime quality was garbage 80 percent of the time, what are you talking about?

basado