Shikimori's Just Get Corona'd

twitter.com/anime_shikimori/status/1512430570932170755

Welp. I guess this anime will be delayed to Summer 2022. Also RPG Real Estate might be affected also.

Attached: Capture.png (581x368, 47.17K)

>one of the staff got the chink virus and they got to delay the anime
damn, guess i'll wait 3 months then

>manga about an unlucky kid gets delayed due to illness
lol

romcom bros...

Lol. Lmao.

needs to happen more

Attached: 1430910528380.png (166x200, 26.69K)

>Catch the flu
>Anime delayed for at least 3 months
Clown world

lmao, was actually looking forward to this.

>Corona
Uh? Literally nobody cares anymore.

>first Summertime Renderer is trapped by Disneyshit and now this
Fuck

that sounds a bit suspicious.
what anime was delayed because of rona in the past few months, if not the last year?

They still do in countries that matter.

>trapped by Disneyshit
QRD?

Yeah it's weird, couldn't they just work remotely by then? Though their probably working with Japanese and Korean slaves so they probably couldn't afford it.

They should air the first episodes and then finish off in summer

And they find out just a day before release? Timing is too convenient, I'm thinking they weren't ready or needed an excuse.

>No mention about RPG Real Estate will be delayed (yet)
Weird

only a european would say this lmao, none of the countries in europe matter, bro

No simulcast

It will simulcast in Disney+ soon (tm)

And nothing of value was lost

>Using coofs as an excuse to buy time to animate shit
So it has finally come down to this

>in countries that matter.
My shit country doesn't matter and people are still paranoid over a mostly harmless now endemic virus. We're going to through a financial crisis because of this travesty being dragged for too long.

>using covid
>not Ukraine
Wow, get with times Japan.

Wait, so no episode tomorrow? Well fuck, I was kind of excited for it. I hope they're okay, although this announcement one day before premier does sound suspicious.

It isn't Covid-19 anymore, it's the Omicron variant.
I got it a month agoand it was like having a light flu. I'm not even vaccinated

I think ep 1 is still airing tomorrow but they’re debating what to do about the rest.

Date a Live S4 was supposed to air on Fall 2021.

Long Covid is a thing

Teibou bros...not again

Attached: houkago-teibou-nisshi.jpg (617x615, 79.14K)

>due to a war our country is not involved with, we are delaying all our projects and losing money because in the NWO #standingwithukraine is good and cool

airing the first episode and delaying the rest sounds like it could kill hype

Yeah but no, I'm pretty sure this isn't the only anime studio with a case of the the chink flu in the last year, it's statically impossible.

What is most likely happening is either production issues, money issues or issues with contracts.

I'm not experiencing it, also all people I know that had Covid are fine.
Best part is that I was infected by triple vaxxed brother, kek.

>staff people die
>anime delayed

Nobody died.

At 6.1M deaths it's literally killed more people than the holocaust.

Depends on who got infected.
It would definitely fuck up the production schedule if like only 2 or 3 important people got it.

I don't know, feels like there would be counter meansures in place, unless all of them got terminally ill.

I'd bet it's one of the voice actors, since that's the sort of thing where even if all all that happens is one person gets a bit of a sore throat it can totally screw the production over.

well then shield hero will take all the attention since there isn't much of the good stuff this season

We live, we die, we live again!

Attached: 1602030845593.jpg (884x5000, 1.67M)

There is still Kyoukai Senki 2nd half

Though, it's not like voice actors only work on a single anime.

That show was dogshit.

what the fuck
people giving a shit about their production staff?

Who the fuck even still cares about Corona. Aren't they all triple and quadruple vaxxed anyway? Why send them into quarantine and delay a show for months.

What a bunch of morons

Literally got it 3 days ago and felt shit but then it went away

Corona doesn't exist. Dude just has the flu.

Retard

Love seeing weebs seethe even though human lives are in potential danger. Your shitty children's Animation can wait

That fishing anime gor delayed a couple months, and I remember there's that one long running manga that never got a release break got hiatus'd too. Wait never mind that's from 2020

Fuck i was starting to look forward to do this.

>even though human lives are in potential danger
Its the fucking flu. There are no human lives in danger from the fucking flu.

You forget that just like the Japanese flu, Japanese Corona is a million times deadlier.

Don't forget to take the booster
Vive la vaccine

Didn't World End's Harem end up like that?

Nipponese fru forded mirrion times untir it supel deadry?

Well shit, I put off reading the manga since I was looking forward to the anime adaptation.

Have you not seen how characters react when someone has a cold? Japanese are fucking scared of the flu.

the number including all ethnicities is supposed to be like 11M but you still aren’t wrong

>Memegirl-san has a Quirk romcom #456 got delayed
Oh no! Anyway.jpg