Zeta gundam

i watched zeta gundam and it was fucking amazing

Attached: 1633614824324.png (1437x1080, 1.57M)

Fa or Four? Or Rosemary for the daring

There is only one right answeri fucking hate tomio for killing her

Attached: 1625264415533.png (745x680, 267.56K)

i'm only 10 eps in or so but it's weird as hell compared to 0079, everyone acts and speaks like schizos. there was some of that in 0079 but nowhere near as much

To be fair, there are a lot more newtypes in Zeta.

AND EVERY SINGLE NEWTYPE IS A FUCKING SCHIZO AND DESERVES TO BE PUT DOWN LIKE A DOG FOR BEING COSMIC ABOMINATIONS

you are in for a ride user

except four and kamile

Peace of advice skip ZZ unless you are a moeshitter than you would probably have a good time. Not because ZZ is moeshit but because moeshitters lack critical thinking

>everyone acts and speaks like schizos
That's just a Tomino thing. It's 10 times worse in Turn A. I thought Zeta got better when cool characters like Yazan were introduced.

Now watch ZZ it's even better. It doesn't have a whiny protagonist that you want to strangle every time he's onscreen. It's also pure fun

Also ZZ has no implication on anything in U.C so you could jump directly into the actual good content like 0080 and 08th Ms team.

>zz is not good
you could have just use this 4 words instead of rambling, I have started zz and honestly its a mix bag for now, on other hand i am kinda happy that the show is taking a break from the serious stuff but at what cost?fa is shit at piloting because muh newtypes and also muh zeta

i liked how kamile grew as a character

That's the best part of Tomino's writing

Attached: kamille.jpg (960x720, 54.82K)

facts, wild ride of an anime, they really don't make em like that anymore

ZZ is good I don't know why people hate it it's just zeta with more fights...

Teenagers get filtered by lighthearted stuff.

I liked the part where char and amuro stare longingly into eachothers eyes as romantic music swells in the background.

They fear the Judau.

But Moon Moon was pretty goofy

Go back to your containment thread, Asuka.

sad bump

Page 10 here we come.

Attached: down on four.jpg (984x720, 103.54K)

OP, ignore this filthy pleb. ZZ might start out goofy, but once it gets serious, it's as good as Zeta.

Attached: 1630725674868.png (1692x1765, 3.12M)

Attached: 1624617214069.jpg (1280x813, 299.88K)

I just started this, on episode 2. Can I just was MSG after?

You should watch Mobile Suit Gundam before Zeta Gundam, ideally since it is a sequel. The Movie trilogy should be enough to catch you up if you don't want to do the whole TV series, but the TV series does have some fun episodes that get completely skipped over.

Emma

why would u start on episode 2 lol

The first 18 episodes scare away the weak. The rest remain for a solid set until the end.

08th MS Team is fucking trash. You literally have to be a dub only toonami no brain pleb to actually fall for the "muh grunt realism" bullshit that people constantly push.
Shiro fucking dodges Zaku hyper rifle shots point fucking blank on foot. The fucking retarded apsalus, bigger and better than Big Zam before Big Zam even shows up, and the stupid Romeo and Juliet plus evil brother story.
And the entire Ez8 Gouf fight goes to shit once you notice how retarded everyone gets so that the Gouf looks "cool."

well get ready for ZZ I guess

If he said ZZ then it'd make more sense. Episode 1 is a recap episode and I have no idea why it's still labeled episode 1 instead of being a special

Kamille is the best autistic girl in the series

Attached: Kamille Bidan.jpg (960x720, 59.37K)

I meant that I'm on the second episode, but just started watching the series in general.
Then I might just do that to get the full experience

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (160x120, 3.99K)

Haman

Attached: 1633531282843.gif (540x685, 2.22M)

I loved Moon Moon. Rasara and Sarasa are cute.

The cutest gundam girl Kamille

Attached: 779B9B0C-6337-40B0-ACBA-4FA9757FCE3A.png (500x561, 248.18K)

Yes. Emma is very high tier too.

I kind of like her, I'd take her up on her offer.

Attached: haman offer.jpg (984x720, 72.85K)

What did you like about it?

god, i hope you're not shitting around. i'm currently at 11 and it's ass

kill yourself then

It gets better you just have to pass through Moon Moon and then it becomes more like Z Gundam. This is the series that separates the wheat from the chaff, the legitimate enjoyers from the fandom bandwagoners.

Attached: zz_girls.jpg (800x600, 161.89K)

It doesn't get any better it's garbage all the way through. Both Japan and the wet have recognozed this since forever.

It seperates people who actually care about quality from vegetables with no crirical thinking who can put on any anime and be happy.

People who skip ZZ and then wonder "why does Char evil again after Zeta" only brought that upon themselves.

I don't think it's unreasonable when people get tonal whiplash from ZZ. Everyone is tired from a devastating war and are trying to prep for another one and these slum kids show up throwing fruits and vegetables to steal your giant robots. They give no respect to any of the returning cast that you might have grown attached to in Zeta and it feels intrusive. But I eventually liked the brats despite how they mentally devastated Captain "I just want to go home and eat a burger with my wife and kids" Bright. Judau's a good kid in the end despite getting away with everything.

The first trilogy of shows is better than the rest of the franchise. ZZ is leaps and bounds better than bottom tier stuff like Wing or 8th MS team.

Char doesn't even appear in ZZ.

>bottom tier stuff like
>8th MS team
You are a vegetable all right

>Char doesn't even appear in ZZ.

Attached: tumblr_m5ua4hQQ8O1r73plvo1_500[1].gif (500x358, 1021.26K)

there is a ps1 game where Quattro Bajeena gets an actual ending and gets to see mentally handicapped kamille, starts remembering his chat with him at the rocket launch into space, all of this while looking at earth. After that he just disappears until haman karn loses the war, manages to recover Minerva and send her to Char, who starts the second Neo Zeon War.
It's a really good ending, idk why its in a ps1 videogame, and only there.
i agree with this, i reached ep 28 and the tone changed a lot.

Tie between Four and Emma
Beltorchika runner-up because I love spunky blondes

ZZ for how much of a stinking pile of shit it is (even second half it doesn't get better) is still a lot better than the bottom tier Gundams like Turn A and Unicorn.

Attached: Eam9muZVAAAAX7g.jpg (717x1012, 193.99K)

>Defends 8th MS team
Shit taste confirmed. I swear the only posters defending this have never seen it.

No you are a vegetable who enjoys incompetent shows because his terminally online buddies convinced him that it's in good taste while shitting on one of the coolest shows ever produced. You probably like Turn A you faggot.

you dont have to do 8th MS team like that, its a solid Gundam OVA.

08th Ms team is the only genuinely great piece of Gundam media with no Caviates attached it's what all Gundam should aspire to be, it's only fault is lack of waifus I like Karen but I wouldn't wife her.

>08th Ms team is the only genuinely great piece of Gundam media with no Caviates attached it's what all Gundam should aspire to be, it's only fault is lack of waifus I like Karen but I wouldn't wife her.
I'm going insane. How did this thread turn into bad taste bingo?

Attached: rosamia.gif (500x373, 328.94K)

Bad taste is liking ZZ or Turn A. Good taste is liking 0080 and 08th Ms team simple as.

Watch the recap movies