Why is this currently the best selling manga? It makes no sense, there is no quality to be found here...

Why is this currently the best selling manga? It makes no sense, there is no quality to be found here. It's completely unoriginal and generic and just copies every other shonen ever made.

Attached: Jujutsu Kaisen.jpg (949x1334, 444.04K)

Because it's fun

>Because it's......LE FUN
So? The same could be said about many other manga, yet none of them sell anywhere near as good.

More people found it fun and paid for it.

Disingenuous post. Doesn’t deserve a post
>but-
You will never be a woman

jeremy thread? jeremy thread

You know what I found interesting about this Manga? Everybody is a piece of shit, like hey you coworker just died in the line of work, and everybody is like oh ok

Attached: 1649109012078.jpg (1080x1128, 156.29K)

>it's......LE
Fuck off back to Yea Forums and kill yourself.

>It's completely unoriginal and generic and just copies every other shonen ever made.
People like every other Shonen ever made.

Still selling better than BnHA and BC.

I find this humorous, given how pro tranny Gege is.
If you consume Jujutsu Kaisen, you're supporting Big Homo.

you can say the same for demon slayer
one of the reasons for both is probably the incredibly well animated adaptation

Narutards.

The true pioneers of a craft/genre are rarely commercially successful. The commercially successful are the ones who pick and choose the best parts of other artists and unabashedly rip them off to create a frankenstein monster of success.
You think Nirvana invented grunge music?

For whatever reason zoomers love the aesthetic and there's a ton of women who love the men. I guess it captured what kids think is cool nowadays regardless of the actual content.

It's really good and better than its contemporaries. Simple as.

>jeremy thread gets nuked
>instantly makes another
in all fields lads

>It's completely unoriginal and generic and just copies every other shonen ever made.
Yes, as with most battle shonen that's exactly why it's popular.

Oh look, its another thread where OP ignores that opinions are subjective and throws a tantrum because he has an unpopular one.

this, battle shonen are based on the same tropes since their conception, it's like mythology

Isn't JJK close to outselling Demon Slayer? I'm asking cause KnY ended up providing huge economic benefits to Japan, so I'm wondering what JJK will do.

It has by far the best fight choreographer in current shonen.
The most recent arc was just some randoms having a 6 chapter fight and it was easily better put together than any fight One Piece/ Black Clover/ MHA had in years

>Isn't JJK close to outselling Demon Slayer?
lol no

Fujos.

In the manga, yes. But MAPPA ruined it yet their adaptation is very popular.

read more manga

True, but it's still miles better than Redditsaw Man and has a less cringe MC

Quit getting mad that this trashy Shonen is more popular than the one you like, kid.

This is the most accurate post in the thread.

Probably unintentional by the author since he can't write human interactions for shit

rent free

>If you consume Jujutsu Kaisen, you're supporting Big Homo.
Picked the fuck up.

If this forumula were that easy, why don't more artists/publishers try this? WSJ has been struggling to find a new hit for a long time now

Fujobait. Literally just fujobait. This is always your safest bet.

This is the only one who gets it.
Naruto gets watch tons because of characters like Lee, Itachi, etc. Not really because of Naruto himself.
It's the overall "cool vibe" that has to be consistent in every chapter that attracts the big CASUAL people crowd, not the story (only lorenerds and fanfic writers seriously care about that)

>jjk has good choreo/fights
Ah yes, love me some chicken scribbles drawn by some 3rd grader

>OP malding because his fav shonen is getting outsold by other shonen
lel

Post your favorite shounen right now. Please try to be original.

>Everyone who shits on my generic and soulless shonen is [insert boogeyman]

no, I don't think so

Name a current running schonen with better fight choreography

Not an argument.

>. But MAPPA ruined it
how? the anime is eye candy

Jujutsu Kaisen will NEVER be this kino

Attached: 1633559628881.png (769x1200, 588.69K)

>It's the overall "cool vibe" that has to be consistent in every chapter that attracts the big CASUAL people crowd, not the story
you also have to have some semi-decent emotional stakes, no matter how cheeky it is, the most loved shonen saga has some emotional happenings, like ace death

the meme devil? long surpassed by judgekino

Attached: jjktcb_165_018.png (895x1300, 177.08K)

Shonenshit are all the same

>how?
Seriously?

Attached: 1634148187915.webm (700x500, 1.5M)

That's literally why some characters hate the system and some became villains for it. You people didn't watch the show did you?

the real question is
Why do shoneniggers care too much about sales?

"""""Concrete proof of quality.""""""

How else am I supposed to know if it's good? If people don't like it, why would I read it? Think of my social standing.

I legitimately wonder how much people are into both CSM and JJK considering how the most vocal people into CSM are waifufags and for JJK its fujos and waifufags and fujos usually hate each other.

aside the various unnecessary movements I don't see how it's bad

I can't tell if the loser still makes this thread every day for several months or people ironically post this to start a JJK thread.

no, most manga is painfully unfun

It's Jeremy, he's mentally ill

You can tell if it's legit if Getofag is early

people want a show that is constant fighting, people have wanted an anime like this since DBZ ended and the anime industry has been too lazy and gay to do it. I hope they make more shows with constant fighting, I'm not watching anime for the "dialogue"

It was fun until they introduced the tranny and the story took a sharp dip in quality soon after. Might watch the new season just for the shibuya arc but that's about it for me.

This. Being a martial arts fag makes this manga more fun.

>I'm not watching anime for the "dialogue"
in jjk characters talk too much during fight scenes

>It doesn't need dialogue
>it doesn't need good characters
>it doesn't need good pacing
>it doesn't need good art