Who is your futafu?

Who is your futafu?
Would you date one?

Attached: 18C188B3-609A-43B8-A522-3A5A4473590D.png (302x326, 182.96K)

the tomboy yes she got big dick

you posted her

Attached: big load.jpg (1200x1325, 635.53K)

I want a normal yuri slice of life show but with futas. am I asking for too much?

Anime series when?

Attached: anime_ftab_top.png (707x607, 418.03K)

Fucking kino, any plans for S3?

Futabu Mix killed any future episodes because they switched to a cheaper looking studio.

Attached: 4ECB4317-6505-443F-8E2E-C3DC44EAB37A.jpg (1127x1146, 211K)

Sure I would date a futa.

?

Attached: Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka - 12.mkv_snapshot_13.22_[2022.03.13_21.12.27].jpg (1920x1080, 936.98K)

That's all? My minimum is at least 1000.

Is Nozomi really a futa?
[citation needed]

Do you stay hydrated?

Those are numbers a futa should hit, not me. But I do realize the importance of hydration.

What futa do you know that hits 1000?

Space Pirate Sara is my favorite animated futafu.
Also, her fucking the two petite twins and the other futa knight is a best.

Tons of them. Just use the cumflation tag.

The loli twins was the best part, they knew this, because they made them show up again in the post series special.

>tiny blonde smug
My type.

She is going to dom you with her hyper futa dick.

She's going to pass out from her erection before she gets a chance, which will let me indulge in my unconscious girl fetish.

She can recover pretty quick once she had her blood loss / anemic attack, the onsen episode gives us a middle part where she can get it big enough to cum and not pass out right away.

If only they had balls too..

You know what I like? Futa on female but the futa is a bottom and the female is the assertive one

Balls are the least attractive part of dicks even futa ones. I would gladly trade having tits over having balls, while still keeping a dick that I can cum and play with.

That almost happens a few times in Futabu when Akane manages to turn the tables on Mao, but it is so rare, you usually see Akane get fucked.

Attached: 1584213762518.jpg (945x606, 123.8K)

Can't I just have her cum in my mouth instead?

>instead

Attached: 90F784C4-001D-4D86-9BD0-0B8F64655089.png (768x654, 638.73K)

I would rather suck off a futa and swallow her cum as my reward than to be fucked right where I shit.

Good bye, monsieur. It was le nice knowing le vous, hon hon hon.

Zheng's OC.

Who is Zheng?

Futa artist.

I got mindbroken in thailand.

>uncensored never

>new episodes never ever and Bosshi never followed up on that April Fools post he did last year
At least Futa no Elf has a non zero chance of one day getting animated ig

It sucks that the only means to get uncensored hentai died when we stopped getting ero anime licensed in the west.

It's the one thing Jewcob could have done right, too, but of course he didn't do it.

I would love to see AobaQMadou's stuff animated but it seems like doing futa stuff is kind of dead

Futa died when it became a manga only niche and people who make all those shitty CGI ones.

How many ladyboys did you fuck?

8. I took a bank loan, went to Thailand, and got absolutely destroyed. An entire night of 8 ladyboys taking turns at making me a complete bitch. Now I know what girls feel.

If it's Futabu? As long as I'm giving and not receiving, all of them are fine.

You posted her.

Futafu in general, my futafu just happened to be from Futabu.

how do you cum without balls?

Attached: AGAYG.png (274x106, 4.88K)

Either the cum is generated magically (in the case of magical futas who can turn their clits into dicks and back into clits whenever they need, which is the best case), or they have internal testicles.

maō jimiko (@futakakuhito)

Attached: ji.png (367x367, 211.85K)

gay

If you are real attracted to anything that has your genitals on its body, you are gay to some degree.

The fluid is produced by the prostrate. The testicles only generate the sperm cells.

So tell me user why are you attracted to transexuals

I NEED an uno makoto girl

Good dammit futa fags. I just want a cute tomboy but y'all have to go slapping a dick on it like you're fucking squidward.

Is it so much to ask that I don't gargle balls or watch all the cute girls being fucked by some bitch with a cock the size of stop sign?

Attached: dl0vin7.jpg (500x374, 25.56K)

Futa are not transsexual or transgender.

>Is it so much to ask that I don't gargle balls
No, you WILL gargle

>uno makoto
Literally, who?

Then go look for one of the billion other tomboy designs that aren't futa. It's that simple

kek

So you want a tomboy with a dick
Thats called a boy

Character designer for Rail Wars, also the king of fat submissive futa mommies

Boys don't have tits and pussy like futa do, a futa girl is not only a dickgirl, but a girl with a dick and a pussy you can fuck.

If the boy has breasts birthing hips and a vagina, then sure

W-why did you let that happen? You're supposed to be the one doing the fucking

He wanted to be part of the ladyboy train chugga chugga.