Horny imouto

What is this expression supposed to convey?

Attached: yande.re 801293 kousaka_kirino ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai pajama ponponnun.jpg (3500x3384, 1.45M)

niid

niiniibros...

Imagine how hard Kirino would leg lock Kyosuke. She would wring the cum out of him with the force of a hydraulic press.

>You have done something wrong, I'm not going to tell you what it is, you should already know. Until you offer sufficient apology by way pf actions or gifts for the thing that you did that I'm not going to tell you about I will be ignoring you, baka aniki.

Alright I actually laughed after the initial consternation that the schizo might be here too.

The urge to be cummed inside by her oniichan

Pic related

Attached: 1627286867873.jpg (989x989, 556.5K)

I hate Kirino.

Why?

Attached: 1645060466212.jpg (900x900, 109.33K)

inferiority to onee-chans

All the girls in Oreimo are worst girls, and that much is fact.

Incest Impregnation

The only way to win is not to play.

Hano-sama what are you doing here?

she's on an unsafe day and hormones are eating her from the inside over the lack of cock

Sounds dangerous.

I'll just ask here since I've been wondering about it for some time: is it more normal to call out to your sister by relation or by name/nickname? I always call out to my parents using relation (mom/dad), but use my sister's name when calling out to her. Consequently I've always found it weird when hearing English-speaking people primarily use bro/sis instead of their name when talking to their sibling, but maybe I'm the weird one.

Attached: 0.jpg (225x225, 13.88K)

I always used my sister name desu,

I call my siblings by name parents by title, aunts/uncles by title and name
I think it varies by culture a lot

Everyone I know calls their relatives of the same generation (i.e. siblings, cousins, etc.) or lower by name, and older by the relation (father, aunt, etc.).
Which was always kind of weird, because due to some circumstances on one side of the family tree I have an aunt that's basically same age as me, and on the other a cousin that's some 20 years older than me. I address the former per "aunt", and latter per name.

Same. Occasionally either of us will use brother or sister instead but it's more done playfully for emphatic/dramatic effect. Otherwise we always use each other's names.

Calling someone "sister" or "brother" in English sounds needlessly formal. It's like something rich, aristocratic, highly formal kids would say.

>brother dearest, how do you do this day

Yeah sometimes I call them "little brother" or "little sister"
But that's usually something like "little brother what exactly do you think you're doing?"

Mate with imouto

Shit, errrr bishop to E3

imouto takes megane

Attached: manami punch.gif (512x288, 1.02M)

queen to d6

imoutos sure are interesting creatures

Attached: 1627163703923.jpg (1304x990, 82.27K)

But user, all sisters are queens

THAT YOU PEOPLE BELONG IN JAIL

I've got two rooks and a knight I can mate the imouto in two and check mate her in four but it'll cost me a queen

Hairy or clean shaven imouto?

I don't think anyone in English speaking countries addresses their siblings by title.
Though my sister and I used to occasionally call each other bro/sis ironically.

Shaving your sister bald in he sleep is only acceptable for the most severe of pranks and retribution.

Hairy imouto, clean onee-san

hairless imoutos you fucking nigger.

i wish i had a 14 yo loli imouto

:yotsubacry::yotsubacry::yotsubacry::yotsubacry:

Incest.

This. No reason for people to address their siblings by their titles anymore since we don't live in that formal of a society anymore. You might hear a bro or a sis occasionally but never brother or sister.

Matching heart-shaped bush oneesan & imouto

>brother dearest
God I wish my sister would call me this

Attached: 1463244860308.jpg (998x622, 183.76K)

My wife Kiririn.

cum

inside your sister

I just did, inside her anus.

epic fail.
try again next time!

epic victory

Was it Kirino's birthday today?

Incest is just so much better in Japanese. “Brother” just doesn’t sound as sweet as “oniichan” or “aniki,” etc.

not loli

don't ever forget Aniue 兄上

For me, it's nii-san.

Attached: yuuhug.jpg (3840x2160, 1016.82K)

yesterday, since is Japan
Apr 8th

or Imouto 妹 having "wife" as an alternative archaic meaning.

Typically used by NBR "sisters".

Attached: imouto trivia.jpg (732x760, 163.12K)

Attached: 1544027049342.jpg (1280x720, 134.54K)

ASSerted dominance.

Japanese historical records are a little questionable on how often the imouto was just an imouto and not an actual imouto
Where's that quote about he Nihon Shoki?

Thanks Yami.

Lies and falsehoods.

Attached: flipphone.jpg (1440x1080, 301.58K)

I feel like I made this exact post years ago and you copied it verbatim.

Attached: interrogation mark.png (500x500, 191.56K)

The girl wants to anger your pride in order to get violated with full force and messed up as the sack of sperm she is.

Nii
Onii
Niinii
Aniki
Anigo
Aniue