Why do the vast majority of people who are into lesbians getting dicked in anime/manga turn out to be yurifags?

Why do the vast majority of people who are into lesbians getting dicked in anime/manga turn out to be yurifags?

Attached: 6aa304f10425c44cb6e6bb5c1681379f.jpg (1370x2048, 320.37K)

It's a shame this artist has still not put out a full length work including these two sexy bisexuals.

>If he does, it will probably be shotacon

Attached: 1478364724998.png (642x327, 111.44K)

Well it's not like you'd be familiar with most of the characters to know their orientation otherwise.

Not a yurifag I just want to dominate this dyke bitch until she breaks.

Attached: Ranko-lotion.jpg (2844x1600, 1.07M)

He's done stuff with them getting dicked by a non-shota before

STOP EXPOSING THE BIZ

Why do people who like lesbians like lesbians?

Lesbians losing to dick makes them not lesbians anymore.

Dykes are the sexiest women of all.

Attached: de9cad025d47fb44e26c945e0c609759.gif (853x480, 2.43M)

All women are bisexual.

nothing more heartwarming than 2 girls sharing a dick :3

I think you're overthinking it

Why are mods so useless early in the morning?
Source?
Not really, they're so braindamaged they don't even need to be actually lesbians for them to fantazise.

I don't know what it is but nothing needs to be bred harder than a bitchy dyke and she needs to be kept almost constantly pregnant.

If lesbians don't like men why are their sex toys shaped like peni?
Check mate, lesbians don't exist

You will never breed though

Most lesbians don't use sex toys in 2D though.

The most popular Lesbian sex toys aren't even for penetration

Why are men so inneficient in making women cum?

Attached: Screenshot_20220114-200050.png (760x599, 127.37K)

Already did.

Anime girls are built cocks, every single one of them

Lol you didn't

I did, she's 2.

Sure, are you also the guy with ex lesbian mom? Please tell me more of your fake stories

Not my problem

Well that's obvious, you're not having any sex to begin with.

hope she sees this bro

Another group of certain people also think like this really makes you think

Women know how to make women cum. And, for men vice versa.

My girl doesn't browse Yea Forums

we need more lesbians having threesomes with shotas. they are small enough that it doesnt count as het shit

Doujins?

No that's nothing to do with me.
I just have a daughter, Is that so unbelievable?

Is this a crossover pic or something? The characters look familiar, but from different shows

Too mild, I can make it spicier for you
>I have a daughter, my wife was a lesbian lol, my 2 year old daughter was also a lesbian until CHAD COCK was inside her

Those 2 girls are OCs from that artist so I don't think so.

>there's less than 10 actually unique ips in this thread

Not into yuri but I keep falling in love with lesbians even in 3D.

Attached: 1565442322119.png (329x281, 121.83K)

Hustle for your own orgasm

Are you feeling okay?

men are better at sucking cock too

Better than ever knowing I'm not an incel larper

Learn it already
THEY. DON'T. LIKE. MEN.

Attached: 1649314490028.png (2230x1600, 1.6M)

Just because you're bitter at your inability to "breed" doesn't mean everyone else here is the same as you

Hope she ends up being gay lol

You're a kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin.

She has to be not fictional first

I find it interesting that non-yurifags often dismiss yuri because it rarely has any guys yet also dislike when yuri series try to be more realistic like this. What is the ideal role of men in a yuri story supposed to be then? Surely it can't be a guy like this who just hole hardly accepts that the two girls are gay without any fuss. Maybe you guys can help shed some light on this beyond meme answers like "fuck them both straight".

Attached: 1642259947737.png (1374x2000, 651.42K)

Are you op of this thread?

No. Why do you ask?

>proceeds to get raped and liking it

Because I have proof.

now give me the numbers for heterosexual rape

Attached: unknown1.png (214x214, 61.6K)

>it's only realistic if the girls antagonize the guys
You can have a yuri story without men, a yuri story where men are supporting characters, a yuri story where men are antagonists...
There is no such thing as "realistic", it's just different types of plots.

Because of the irrelevant time wasting question you're making

Seems like you're doing a good job of wasting your own time commenting on my question.

This didn't happen.
Cumming from rape is a evolutionary trait women developed to end the rape sooner, it's not positive in any way and the same would happen in a lesbian rape girl situation

Kind of hot knowing that a good dicking will turn them around. That's why nips call it a phase and it's how hilarious the lesbos seethe when they learn about it. I mean I get it, if you are ugly, and your choice is no one or a average Jane, of course you pick the average Jane. Better than to be alone or with a fat dude.

This is a more esoteric form of bait. Though I am of the opinion that pretty much any 'lesbian' in anime would gladly take some shota dick since they mainly seem to be in it for the feminine cuteness of their sexual partner and most shotas have plenty of that on top of virtually limitless sexual stamina, two things no woman can hope to resist.

Attached: kurasawa makoto.jpg (1400x2000, 1.69M)

At the bus, I have nothing better to do than answer irrelevant time wasting questions until I reach my destination.

Why are you so insecure about it?

Shotashit is such a meme fetish lol, hetcucks have mommy issues

I guess what I'm really trying to ask is how do non-yurifags think men should react to finding out two girls are lesbians in a yuri manga?

How is the question irrelevant? Surely it's more on-topic than discussions about 3DPD rape and lesbians.

It's weird how you're pretending to be me.

Attached: 1623877705055.png (1115x1600, 528.97K)

But you weren't even able to answer my question.

>It's weird how you're pretending to be me
Happens all the time with me, it's annoying but I take it as compliment, it means I'm so great at arguing people are trying to bring me down by pretending to be me or using my arguments as their own.

I guess I like variation to my h-scenes. Spice of life maybe.

What makes you think I'm insecure?
I'm 100% behind my statement, there's nothing you can do to make me doubt myself!