He's dead isn't he

he's dead isn't he

Attached: MV5BZTNkZmI5NGMtODE0OC00NjM0LTg5ZDUtYzlhOGEwNmIzNzkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UX178_CR0,0,178,264_AL_.jpg (178x264, 7.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxFUs1pcWzU
desuarchive.org/a/thread/229654755/#229654755
desuarchive.org/a/thread/236311355/#236311355
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serious question, could a big name mangaka purposely write into will and contract to conceal his death if he died earlier than expected?

i hope he is, he's a faggot, wrote a faggot open pedophilia ridden asspull manga, for faggot people

And I'd be proud to get permaban for this post as I know that the janny if a faggot himself too

Yea Forums will celebrate when this guy dies, he won’t get the same respect Miura did.

No but his manga is

pretty sure anyone could do that user.

very rude.

Maybe he really is dead? Think about it that should be the only reason he stopped making chapters?

he's dead to me, that's for sure
all he has to do is give a sign of life every once in a while
>yeah chief not gonna do shit either this year
but even for that he's too lazy

I always think of a bowling pin when anons post this picture

Definitely.

Attached: HxH.jpg (988x539, 168.59K)

From a professional point of view, yes. It was a suicide.

he' isn't dead he's just a lazy bastard

based

He really doesn't deserve it. Miura created a work of art. If he existed 100 years ago people would be admiring his drawings today. There's nothing memorable about togashi's work.

Togashi's not dead, but his career definitely is. Either he comes back soon or he really does give it to his wife. OR he just straight up cancels it[/spoil] Those are his 3 choices

who's worse?

Attached: george-rr-martin.png (800x1200, 1.13M)

everything Togashi has written is amazing even if HxH is unfinished, GoT had one the worst endings ever. GRRM is undeniably worse than Togashi

grrm easily.
>claims he's the American Tolkien
>also shits over Tolkien for not writing Aragorn's tax policy, when he doesn't do that either
>never finishes his books
>SOIAF already completely vanished from popular culture because he let showrunners butcher it

Attached: 1608293714861.png (960x512, 306.73K)

I don't think he'll ever cancel it. It will stay an incomplete manga.

He didn't write the ending. And the fat fuck at least gives updates even if they're just disappointments. Togashi just cucks his fanbase can't even bothered to give any updates.

Was GoT's ending actually that close to what George is gonna write? I thought there were basic notes they used but still used a bunch of their own artistic freedom.

>>claims he's the American Tolkien
>>also shits over Tolkien for not writing Aragorn's tax policy, when he doesn't do that either
Neither of these things are really true, but it's not like you would know since you get your info from memes.

Both of those things are true.

Deaths might be a matter of public record that anyone can access. If you're getting to the point where the will and testament is coming into play, that means that the death has been acknowledged and reported already.

That being said, your family could always just not report your death and keep on as if you were alive. Sometimes people do that with their elderly relatives so that they can keep on getting government benefits. Might be hard to do with someone as famous as Togashi, but I don't think he's a super public person anyways so you could probably keep it going for a while.

you forgot the fourth option: he does nothing, makes no official announcements, hxh stays in eternal limbo, and fans get no closure.

Attached: 1618561880808.jpg (576x870, 118.72K)

Okay. Prove both of them right now.

Shan't. The people itt can make their own minds up who to believe.

Togashi will release several tankobon's worth of content when he comes back

Attached: 215309420aa0dc363b86c135d91e09ec.jpg (1200x930, 185.64K)

giga cope

Will the content look like this?

Attached: DrlxXmBXcAAbs-d.jpg (810x1200, 341.85K)

you have no idea how patient I am, I will wait for decades for Hunter x Hunter and Houseki no Kuni to return if that's what it takes

delusional berserkpedo

Attached: 1628333312553.jpg (525x755, 173.25K)

Togashi and Miura are both gigantic shotacons

and you will get 10 chapters max

anybody else gets a little bit tears in their eyes when you've finished the anime and listen to opening?
how did Togashi do it?
No other anime invokes so much emotions in me
youtube.com/watch?v=VxFUs1pcWzU
just remembering the characters and their battles together, all the conversations makes my eyes tear up a little bit

He did really thought he was better than Tolkien but later his handlers did damage control to claim that he was only extrapolating from Tolkien.

He never claimed himself to be the American Tolkien, you dumbass.

>His dick will live forever
>Inside me

Attached: 1647593557374.jpg (891x960, 61.22K)

GRRM. He's clearly have time and healthy enough to finish ASOIAF but he doesn't, and fuck around with other thing like lore for elden ring instead of finishing his book.

user he writes books all the time. Dunc and Egg are based

He knows he's written himself into a corner in Ice and Fire and can't finish it.
He even copied his RR, he knew what he was doing.

Last dunk and egg released in 2010 though. Way before GoT shows exist and GRRM become lazy faggot.

yeah, fuck his back

He’s literally just tired of HxH. Maybe of manga in general. That’s the danger of doing a huge, long running project. People grow, people change. He might just be sick of inventing stupid magic bullshit for people to have silly little fights with. He’s approaching 60. He has a wife. That shit doesn’t matter.

He didn’t do any of those things. People take quotes out of context deliberately because they’re butthurt at him.

True. I'd probably be the same if I was in his position, but what I wouldn't do is leave my work in limbo, I'd either cancel HxH or try and finish it.

I just read chapter 382 and holy shit I can't believe Gon kills Ging.

I feel like Togashi likes tranny characters more than shotas

Even if he dies, He won't get a sticky:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/229654755/#229654755
desuarchive.org/a/thread/236311355/#236311355

He will, and it will be all "S" from top to bottom, I can see it.

Good riddance.

Dangerously based.

Attached: you should be able to solve this hunterfag.png (1000x1024, 702.77K)

>I thought there were basic notes they used but still used a bunch of their own artistic freedom.
That's exactly it. Grrm told them how the story would end, and the showrunners nodded their heads, kept what they wanted, and discarded what they didn't. And the stuff that they did keep, there's no saying if it will even go down the same way in the books.

The Miura sticky was the best since it was mostly loli posting

Attached: Pro lolicon Miura.png (700x1500, 1013.84K)

>wanting sticky for english dub
Kill yourself.

You're retarded

not for long

Attached: O.png (848x459, 199.59K)

I would have said ''I know you come here to suck cock, pay me or I'll tell everyone''

This is for the retarded speedreader who asked to be spoonfed in the other thread. Not that it matters since these kind of people have always the usual cope of "actually he was lying" so there's no point in even arguing with them

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 156.84K)

old man just send the storyboard to Murata, he's gonna takeover after OPM

So when's HxH coming back?

It's not.

Try 10,000 years and you might get something.