>cold-hearted gfs good
>dialogue good
>clingy class presidents bad
>action bad
>conmen good
>le quirky direction very good
>horny jcs le big bad!
Whoa

Attached: Koyomi-Araragi.jpg (1279x721, 29.73K)

The moral was that you can make any deed sound virtuous if you put "the courage to" before it.

>What was the moral of Monogatari?
Acquire cute and funny girls

Attached: 1635462437449.gif (500x281, 1020.74K)

>imoutos good
Yeah, that one. You should fuck your sister.

cunny good

>You can't save everyone. You can only save yourself
I thought that was pretty obvious. There's a pretty consistent through line of everytime Araragi saves someone and doesn't deal with the underlying issue it ends up causing a shitstorm (Tsubasa cat -> tsubasa tiger, mayoi snail -> mayoi jiangshi, everything with Nadeko)
And of course the fact that end of the main storyline is literally araragi saving himself.

Attached: 1649118004006.png (354x369, 110.93K)

even accosting lolis?

The actual moral is that it's alright to find happiness and that if something bothers you then it's alright to get involved if it's actually what you want to do.
However I have the courage to admit that I'm wrong and that Miss Hachikuji here is right.

It's also why the first girl to actually save herself, Crab, is the one that wins the Araragi bowl.

I disagree. It's the main motif for the series but it gets consistently proven wrong throughout the series. After Owari2 it's more like it's ok to ask for help to improve the yourself. Almost nobody gets saved on his own. Without Cat Araragi would have died at the end of Owari2.
In addition most characters have their own theme going on for them.

>clingy class presidents bad
Say no more. You have exposed yourself as a Cat-fag.

Attached: [MTBB] Bakemonogatari - 01 [C79707FA].mkv_snapshot_13.36.915.jpg (1920x1080, 722.47K)

It's not that they literally save themselves, even crab needed help. It's that they choose to confront their issues at the root, whatever the outcome may be.

I fucking hate this faggot like you wouldn't believe. There is just smt in that smug fuck that creeps me out and makes me want to punch his teeth off.

The moral of Monogatari is "Hey, do you love anime girls? I love anime girls too. Let's watch some of the best and brightest anime girls the industry has to offer"
The courage to accost lolis for shoulder rides!

Attached: 21712091_p0.jpg (357x500, 38.6K)

Don't interact with women who have mommy/daddy issues

Attached: ok.png (400x257, 145.03K)

The real monogatari was the friends you met along the way

Attached: 1619147854394.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>Look at me, I'm missing the point on purpose and nobody can stop me!

The moral is you can make a harem without it being boring smut with no real story.

Appreciation of the female form + whatever the Saturday morning cartoon Sonic sez tier lesson of the arc is

Why does Arararararagi get away with openly being a lolicon and it doesn't make anyone freak out?

No one else can see her.

>Molesting a little dead girl
Fucked up imo

The moral is to always help cute girls.

Also technically not a little girl if you count the time she's been dead.

She enjoys it.

Araragi and Senjougahara are literal gods among mere insects who don't deserve to be graced with their presence.

Not really. You're only really supposed to like one of them. CRab is morally superior, you can't like any of the others. That's the harem formula, every time. Every time. That's always the moral.

/thread

Attached: 1648155219925.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

This. But specifically the authors who write fucking preachy garbage like this where they suck themselves off in these megalomaniacal fantasies

She was 22

The point is, the others who aren't Crab actually deserve to die. Harem rules: the world revolves around the protagonist and everyone exists only within a hierarchy of appeasing him and fueling his ego. A god who passes judgment.

Nisio is a narcissist up his own ass.

Shinobu has not saved herself yet either, has she?

If you are hot enough, girls will like you even if you are short.

I like Snail the most. She's cute, funny, and has good bants, I also think that her personality is pretty balanced and that's why she can handle the power of being made the resident god of the shrine.
In my opinion Crab or Cat or whoever the author might favor cannot even compete.

Attached: 287935.gif (600x337, 2.32M)

Attached: 27be7a0_640.png (640x360, 186.72K)

Mind your own business and don't try to save the ice queen falling from the stairs.

No. The message is a rebuttal to Araragi's initial claim that he makes:
>Making friends would lower my strength as a human
Pay attention next time.

Attached: 1236418048893.jpg (468x500, 85.47K)

Snake getting fucked

Always clean your teeth.

yes please

Attached: 1649415228859.jpg (557x940, 276.91K)

"You're not the messiah, you're a very naughty boy"

>morality

Attached: 1622092071633.jpg (1920x816, 577.45K)

Spook

Attached: Stirner.png (220x229, 12.91K)

Attached: 1641902429270.png (700x840, 238.71K)

/thread

I'd say math is an important concept of it

She's pretty much saved as long as she's with RRG. I wonder if Bat gets a sick sense of satisfaction with the fact she'll outlive every other girl

Attached: file.png (640x474, 232.95K)

Well, there is still the matter of her human half still in heaven who, unless I misread something, considers being trapped up there a kind of punishment.

Attached: 6671ce5bc2c2ae6588de70ee2956caf2097.jpg (1115x1600, 867.88K)

Not being ashamed for being a real man.

>imagine not liking best girl
why you gay?

Attached: kizumonogatari 1.webm (960x408, 2.87M)

Checked. Also is this stuff from Monster Season? How are the TLs for it?

feet

Ararararagi is anything but a lolicon

Yeah, Shinobu Mastered/Mustard. The one I read was serviceable.

It's the stuff from whatever Oh! great comes up with next season.
The reference to Hanekawa having vampire blood is from Off Season.

It's definitely licensed, so the official translations are like 4 or 5 volumes behind, and there is no group that would translate it when chapters are being published.

I can fix her.

Attached: 1589301986172.gif (500x618, 831.6K)

Give it to me straight, what are the odds of Off and Monster season getting adapted

Attached: file.png (1079x1079, 829.96K)

you can't even fix yourself

Be a chad a fug all the girls.