Raildex

twitter.com/KAMACHI_KA/status/1512268457622257664
Seems like Railgun SS will be a SoL novel, which at this point with all the beings stronger than all magic gods combined, universe busting lolis and daily apocalypse scenarios, its a breath of fresh air

Attached: FDl_GEHWQAIbEnZ.jpg (2048x1940, 689.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqeFRGWCq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2
Kakibe BTFO.

when is touma gonna die

he died again, twice

Hopefully soon
Permanently

Attached: 1649345290603.png (2560x1440, 1.94M)

never

Touma don't die.

>Kingsford fucks Anna up so badly all that’s left of her is her face, then goes back to her grave and tells Aleister that he’s next if he fucks around too much
Also the succubus threatens to peg Touma

Nice fake spoiler, bro.

>build up the character for 5 novels
>jobs to a literal who
Whats Kamachi's end game?

JS didn't write spoilers, the volume is shit.

it's true, anna character was really a joke lol. What was the point of all what she did

JS?

Attached: FC1A1132-B6E1-49A5-B5A8-CDBB05C06F2D.jpg (680x414, 48.34K)

Anna is magic Yuiitsu

Aradia gets punched twice
Aradia moves in with touma
Alice is the result of Aleister fuckery

I've herd the bridge society got fucked up by Othinus. The rosicruician thing haven't seen anywhere but here. Also Aradia claiming the they ""could"" take on a magic god but nips all seem to be saying every one is sub MG and it's just one of thise AAA/Aliester things were they have a shot at winning

It's that Kamachi can't write. And you keep eating his shit.

>Aradia moves in with
Dropped

Fake as shit, the kakine one was more believeable

Jason Statham 06.

>aradia moves in with touma
Find this hard to believe. Touma's companions consist of headcrab, cat, and a really fuckable, but also really tiny, fairy. Aradia and Succubus are far too hot in their current states to even consider becoming roomies with Touma

Arabia’s power can be used recursively like Salome’s on steroids and can keep going until it reaches the point of being magic god tier but it’s extremely gimmicky so it’s not like she’s really that strong. Dunno about the rest of those spoilers

Attached: F9CA1FCE-36EC-47B0-9BAE-E86B67332F55.jpg (919x1523, 523.1K)

That one is true though

It could be just a nip Bullshitting It's out of context MTL from unsubstantiated sources. Supposedly Aradia wants to save witches and Bologna thing is saving those falsely accused which is why she is helping touma.

Very nice. What is Uiharu's major malfunction in that picture? It doesn't look like Saten is sticking her hand anywhere weird.

its does, look closely

All the merchandise images are so weird.

Attached: kuroko with pigtails is weird.jpg (1200x675, 181.91K)

They could have gone for the Touma hoodie for Misaki but didnt

fuck JCs

I'm trying to figure out what she could be doing where her left arm is. Maybe she's tickling Uiharu I don't know.

cute hebes

She is very clearly grabbing her ass or maybe a slight skirt flip and sneaking her phone to take pictures

What are they supposed to shill here?

Their bodies

Maybe she's just in the process of grabbing the skirt. Probably makes the most sense.
Curtains or something I guess.

Uiharu is really erotic. better than all these blonde bimbos

One nip joked that what happened with Kingsford and Sprengel is like if Ollerus didn’t appear until NT8, but instead of a bad end he successfully deals with Othinus and fucks off. Aiwass is still MIA during all of this and Anna got sealed so it looks like anons were right that she definitely isn’t some big bad

so what was the point of 1-5 then?

Uiharu is a closet pervert.

A part of me thinks she’ll be back shortly since GT’s thing so far has been like a petty back and forth fight between Aleister and Anna

What the fuck is Kusoko's expression?

mid orgasm because she is smelling Misaka

What if the jokes were real and the quick ending to RC occultics was Kamachi getting cold feet on Anna and setting up her removal.

Honestly even if Anna job terribly too Kingsford and is nothing but a face is left. The fact that she only solves Anna in the likely fake spoilers and not Aiwass, who could likely bring Anna back if she died. Would already be a huge mistake on Kingsford part and we know from the end of NT that Anna is far from full power because of when Madam Horos was in Anna's body. Also Alice could bring Anna's back too if she really wanted too. Also Anna knowing their a real threat too her, would get Anna off her lazy butt of just playing with people with no real end goal insight

Any Trascendent can solo all of the magic side by themselves

If this were true it would’ve at least introduced someone to take over for her, I just don’t think applying the logic of other arc villains is going to work for GT. He said from the start that he wanted her to be more active in the story than the other villains who were just in epilogues for a dozen+ volumes before doing something. On the other hand, Anna jobbing that fast means she was probably never the big bad anyways. Or maybe viewing the arc as having a big bad won’t work at all, there may not be a Fiamma, Othinus, or Coronzon right now.

Why did Kamachi set her up as a big bad then?
To subvert expectations?

Yes.

I kneel, nuStarWarsmachi

user, who says they're cant be a villain after Anna?

Attached: Accel__.gif (391x590, 2.97M)

I'm.

So Kingsford had gave up on the world so much, that she would want to go back to being dead is sad.

GT4 was a 9/10

Attached: kino.png (750x991, 422.84K)

All the Dark Stallions

Calliope burns
ecstatic bright star
fire brands, all her marks

both hands
holding the ropes
firmly fast today

slow burn
tomorrow
warm whispers

gently towards
the unlit...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqeFRGWCq8

Attached: 7F550D1C-813C-4E24-8C03-785E0AF2CD14.jpg (600x541, 75.97K)

because after setting her up so much theres much left to be desired

Cute Onee-sama and her noble herald.

Attached: C02E8D6C-EF03-400E-BB5B-FD52966FDE35.jpg (1500x1101, 427.99K)

Buttkoto

Attached: FD4AkpIWUAI_zHu.jpg (595x907, 320.64K)

Compared to GT6, any volume is 10/10.

Pretty much..

Call me crazy guys but I think Kamachi is getting experimental with the story again

Last time that happened was NT17 and it fucking sucked, no thanks

Perhaps her role as a villain was merely to set the stage of another. It is the first time something of this nature has happened. I would know best, Kakine was originally a set piece for Accelerator's eventual encounter with Aiwass.

Attached: Army.jpg (827x1170, 201.39K)

>Perhaps her role as a villain was merely to set the stage of another.
So literally just subvertion of expectations for the sake of it?

> Kakine was originally a set piece for Accelerator's eventual encounter with Aiwass.
Not the same thing, in the slightest

>is
isn't*