Skeleton Isekai garbage shows rape in the first second

>skeleton Isekai garbage shows rape in the first second
>Still nobody cares about the series
B-But I thought the only reason Goblin Slayer was popular was because of the rape, what was different that time?

Attached: fb556efa7da76f0fa380425bdca52de1.jpg (600x614, 64.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4gamer.net/games/436/G043667/20181001002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doomguy memes

nothing. both are garbage

I love Goblin Slayer so much it's unreal, bros.

Implying incel slayer was good

I am not implying anything, it is good but that's not the point. Isekai shit literally started with rape yet nobody fucking cares. Could it be that people were expecting GS and that's why the "controversy" nonsense started compared to the 10 people who wanted to watch skeleton in first place?

Incel needs to be filtered like soi was

Pretty sure the idea of a guy obsessed with killing goblins and having a one track mind about it was what got people interested, the rape was just forced outrage from those who weren't expecting it. This time I guess nobody cares for the isekai skely man in order to get that upset about the rape.

Self insert fags are too busy seething over virgin road

Attached: 1648985758243.jpg (2560x1440, 201.69K)

But nobody cares about that one either even though it may be better.

/thread

Not being isekai trash lets GS have a main character that's actually a character.

What's this "skeleton isekai"? I would like to see this rape.

Don't bother. The rape scene ends in 7 seconds and followed by 23 minutes of boredom

I don't recall seeing any cows on her farm.

Attached: cowgirl.gif (1280x720, 2.39M)

It was just attempted rape still kinda hot though no groping just ripped clothes crying and pissing

Goblin slayer is popular?

Aye.

Watch ep 3 and 10 retard.

Thanks for reminding me to reread this masterpiece, OP :^)

Attached: 1638328038840.jpg (1266x1316, 956.6K)

Is Kamuy truly ending? This soon?

Attached: 93116064_p0.png (850x850, 472.92K)

>Saihate no Paladin author is a fan.
>Nonsense controversy on Australia on 2018 and now on 2022 in USA schools. (excepting others)
>Last manga volume was on oricon list on December.
>Comixology (before migration, now i don't know) had goblin slayer on top 100 of best selling comics.
>LN last accumulated sales was 7M on 2020, only in japan.
Well, idk.

9M after the new visual was released

Attached: 20220326_061008.jpg (800x1137, 331.45K)

goblin slayer had cool designs and animation as well. its fucking boring as shit and hasnt done anything new or exciting in like 50 chapters and art is falling off hard for manga. skeleton one looks like it was made by an indonesian basket weaving company. both are trash.

it said "the series", not LN. Or it's confirmed?

Lack of cute healer gf
And Goblin Slayer has an endearing autism about him

Attached: 856373578484.jpg (1920x1080, 168.99K)

Ok, I'll bite. here, have a (you)

It always says the same thing.

Rape is not as rare in anime now as it was back when Goblin Slayer aired.

Seriously speaking, skeleto knight is generic but has one thing going for it: despite being isekai, it is quite a unironic, straight fantasy story. I think Lodoss defenders call it being "sincere". Not diverting into parodies, "fantasy but XY" gimmicks, litRPG, "deconstruction". it starts as isekai but proceeds normally.

In a way, it's purer than GS which has much stronger game (even if PnP) elements, lots of stuff revolves around adventurer's guild and that silly system of quest/job workmarket, plus gamey instantiated world with monster spawns. Well, GS is quite a mild case of that too, but still relies on those safe nerd roots quite a bit, whereas the skely thing is average, but dares to go the straight path with minimal muh game experience crutches.

I'll reply in a way that doesn't speak of the quality of the story itself.
At the time, Goblin Slayer already had a decent following that liked seeing an autist doing pest control, with the rape stuff being a side dish to joke about. When the anime dropped and the great triggering happened, interest in the story skyrocketed and eventually dropped like most flavors of the month do, but once things calmed down it still had its previously built fanbase.

I couldn't tell you how the situation is for the skeleton story so I can't speak for its following. I think I recall reading the first couple chapters years ago, if I'm not getting it confused with another, and then dropped it for lack of interest.

>adventurer's guild and that silly system of quest/job workmarket
let me guess, you even think GS is based on power levels? or monster really spawns? you're a retard.

there is no good reason the goblins only rape women and not men

they can't reproduce with humans anyway, they're just doing it out of animalistic depravity

It wasn't rare in 2018 either, Psycho Pass started with a rape scene too.

drifters had it too.

saihate no paladin is great, it reminded me a little bit of goblin slayer
meneldor is a bro, he's almost as good as erufu

are you that one fag that hisses at everybody that he rightly or wrongly perceives as being critical of his pet series while at the same time throwing argument that are demonstrably false/ignorant of actual stuff from GS novels?
>power levels
yes, there are actual levels, deal with it and read the fucking novel already. Do they matter? Not much, though the number of spells you cast per day are actually based on them.
>monster really spawns
read the fucking novels

Don’t believe his lies.
The rape scene is 53 seconds long and it is repeated again at half of the episode. The “usual” reviewers are screaming about how graphic is.
Also the opening has a dumptruck loli.

Attached: 1649343249927.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Attached: top-new-fall-2018-anime-on-crunchyroll-by-region_su5d.png (2133x1200, 2.9M)

Attached: 1649343432859.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

It's really a "come for the rape in the thumbnail, stay for antislavery elf-whiteknighting simulator" series, so if you aren't into that, you have been warned.

I checked it for the elf and didn't expect to keep reading, but somehow I still do. Actually the same case as GS, heh came for erufu stayed for SM, bunny and BIG hobbit.

Attached: SkeletonKnight-Vol4_INTERIORILLUSTRATIONS_.jpg (1403x2000, 1.22M)

This season is generally awesome for rape content.
I guess it's because spring season, so Japan's animation industry is "subtly" telling its consumers to please go out and have some tender rape-sex.

Attached: 1649000929557.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>power levels
Read manga chapter 16 and YO manga chapter 67. If power levels exist, babu must cast one miracle and not 3.

>monster really spawns
Gods dissuasions? yeah they created "pieces" not spawn new ones. Just considerer the following, why not spawns all creatures when they want?.
So stop baiting, post proof or fuck off.

Attached: 6854646.png (765x640, 518.69K)

>gods discussions*

when you OD and no one is around to give you a naloxone shot

I don't want to type all this again in case you are rally the samefag I explained this to like three times already, but no, number of spells goes up with adventurer rank. Check novels, it's there.
Now, babu has much more spells than for example the poor apprecntice cleric. It's because the system is pretty unbalanced and some characters are luckier than other. Think of it as the wisdom cleric spell slot bonus in ADD. Extreme case is Haruhi that has assload of spell slots even if she isn't even a pure caster. But the number still goes up with levels. No, I won't spoonfeed you the place where it is stated, do your own fucking homowerk instead of wasting time of other randos.

>monster really spawns
>Gods dissuasions? yeah they created "pieces" not spawn new ones.
It's repeated many times that the goblins pretty much appear over and over, even if GS thoroughly wipes them and they have no place to be born from. It is spawning mechanics, but you might have not understood it when the author writes about it.
>Just considerer the following, why not spawns all creatures when they want?.
they do user

Subscribe to GS only fans.

Attached: FPQ19PHXMAIxy8Z.jpg (2048x1419, 493.91K)

did that goblin slayer tabletop RPG book ever get released? the cover looked kinda nice

>year one armor
don't to this to the bumplimit HEAposter, anons, not fair

>if GS thoroughly wipes them and they have no place to be born from
Nope, other monsters and evil characters support them (like manga chapter 36 and the entire plot of vol 11).

So, I repeat, post proof or fuck off. Stop your bait falsefag.

It was delayed until June. I guess to not compete with the Konosuba TRPG since yen press is shilling that a lot.

This is what happen when he killed the too many goblins in one week, huh?

Also, one thing: read Daikatana novels. It's painfully clear you didn't.

Else you would realize that Kumo likes putting PnP RPG elements and workings into the background of his world and enjoys writing about their silly and peculiar working in vague manner that's sort of "winks" at people that for example played Wizardry games and will recognize that stuff. People that notice that stuff and realize where it comes from will probably feel amused and entertained, less aware readers miss it.

Seeing people like you denying this underlying stuff in GS could actually be pretty funny in his eyes.

Just read the fucking novels. I didn't even read all of them and some of them I really rushed through, but I STILL didn't miss these bits somehow. And I'm not even a huge fan TM of this series, just a casual. Beats me how you missed it all if you aren't an anime/mangaonly or a headcanon user

I read and keep up with it for the slice of life parts and I don't care for the next seasonal isekai's

Attached: 1610410507623.gif (636x341, 2.9M)

Daikatana LN vol 2, part 2 next week. I will make a thread for the illustrations.

Attached: FPtUQO5XwA0pgdm.jpg (1516x1080, 230.92K)

Ooh, nice.

Attached: sword maiden clean.png (800x600, 952.25K)

Year One>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Main series

Attached: dark tower.png (516x392, 350.93K)

This is the reference list so far, user.

>Anime/manga
Berserk, Fullmetal alchemist, Terraformars, Hunterxhunter, Fate series, Silver spoon, Medaka box, Sword art online, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Gunnm, Ghost in the shell, Slayers, Record of lodoss war, Ragnarok the animation, idolmaster cinderella girls, Puella magic madoka magica, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.
>Games.
Halo, Dark souls, Doom, Shadowrun, Watchdogs, Dragon quest, Dragon's crown, Warhammer40k, Final fantasy, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, Dungeon & dragons.
>Movies
The seven samurais, Star wars, Conan the barbarian.
>Comics
Batman, The Punisher, Deadpool.
>Books
LotR, The Shadow over Innsmouth, The dark tower, Lensman, Starship troopers, Dragonlance and Steve Jackson's Sorcery!.

today I learned that "Year One" is a particular Batman comic novel(s)
because of fucking course haha

Attached: 81608012_p0.jpg (1320x1980, 1.24M)

Add Hololive. Kurose unashamedly posted this on his twitter. As a fun fact Lack, Daitakan artist, is the illustrator of Flare.

Attached: FPfJGZYVEAAfomF.jpg (2016x1512, 658.72K)

add Ys (Adol), Lodoss (Parn) and that one obscure anime or game the "mad priestess cameo" was based on.

Also, was the Haruhi referencing/metareferencing legit or just fanon? IIRC in the WN, the Hero actually used Haruhi as a placeholder avatar

kek never realised there was so many. What's the GITS reference?

I forgot to add "Sword of the Samurai", One of the "winks" the falsefag didn't mention about daikatana.

That's kurose work.

Did he die?

The rape was shit but the rest was good

I mean he could chosen any page of the chapter and he chose that one.

>Still nobody cares about the series
200 IPs is a lot of care

If they made him look like the shitty hero of shield I would have watched it.

I Find many in an interview with kumo in 2018.
4gamer.net/games/436/G043667/20181001002/
Others were mentioned by people or revealed later.

200 people is probably the whole fanbase

sounds like cope

Yea Forums has the less amount of people, you think a series is going to be successful because of this place?